Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 05:34:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: POW will now end at block 10k instead of 5k. Which do you prefer:
4 Million total POW coins or - 35 (79.5%)
10k total POW Blocks - 9 (20.5%)
Total Voters: 44

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]MULTICOIN丨X11丨MC丨First Multi Signature Coin | Multi Coin - Multi Vote  (Read 152384 times)
sushipooo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:46:13 AM

I was going to say some really bad shit, but decided to calm down.  TBH I didn't even start getting mad until the Dev made his opinion known.

Got it, don't insult the exchange you were shouting you didn't want to be on.  Now the story is a bit different, don't be mean to the exchange we are trying to get on or whatever a "favor" is.

I'm not mining anymore.  I'll just hold and see.  I'm not an IT Wizard, I don't understand code and I cant Identify Scamcoins on my own by digging through the coin scripts and Dev support + Forum support is not a foolproof way to spot a scamcoin.  so If an exchange who had my respect for being quality started pushing out shit coins and by doing so tarnishing their rep.  They can apparently afford to lose customers.

This new reaction from them is just that, reaction from the backlash from customers leaving bittrex.  You think they don't make money?  Those shitcoins on the main page paid 3BTC to be added and get rotated frequently.  Oh and Ive been trading with bittrex since this time last year and just took my shit out a few days ago.

Most people know what is happening. Only the naive and uninformed are losing money.

lol wtf ever dude.

U need to know when there is people losing money there is people making money. U have to learn to be on the making money side. If it's that easy no one will be losing money right ?

Developer of scam coin is not the only one making money. There is others making money too. E.g Smart trader, exchange, etc.

the "smart" traders you are talking about are insiders and probably knew it was a scam all along but didn't tell anyone else so they could profit more.  That or their only intentions were to mine as much as they can, then dump without any intention of buying back in.   How the fuck is that smart trading.  That is the reason for the fucked up crypto economy.

Cannabis Coin CANN - Smoke a <////////////>~ and start thinking positive. Join the movement ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=661885.0
lenhi426

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:46:45 AM

I trust Bittrex has your best interests at heart especially with the #diescammer tweet.

Exchanges don't make much more than their operating costs from those trade fees. Not the ones we use. The billion dollar ones like Mt. Gox are probably a lot less trustworthy. Surprised they didn't relaunch as XGOX.

Bittrex gives more legit coins a chance to shine than any other exchange. This increases their vulnerability and they know it. So the only logical reason left for doing it is because they care about people like us.

They've been around too long, worked too hard, and invested too much to simply suicide themselves on a small short gain. For every reason you have not to trust Bittrex, I'll give you 100 which prove we can.
NOW 2900BLOCK
UNTIL 5000BLOCK Open exchange on bittrex? Smiley Smiley
yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:48:00 AM

I was going to say some really bad shit, but decided to calm down.  TBH I didn't even start getting mad until the Dev made his opinion known.

Got it, don't insult the exchange you were shouting you didn't want to be on.  Now the story is a bit different, don't be mean to the exchange we are trying to get on or whatever a "favor" is.

I'm not mining anymore.  I'll just hold and see.  I'm not an IT Wizard, I don't understand code and I cant Identify Scamcoins on my own by digging through the coin scripts and Dev support + Forum support is not a foolproof way to spot a scamcoin.  so If an exchange who had my respect for being quality started pushing out shit coins and by doing so tarnishing their rep.  They can apparently afford to lose customers.

This new reaction from them is just that, reaction from the backlash from customers leaving bittrex.  You think they don't make money?  Those shitcoins on the main page paid 3BTC to be added and get rotated frequently.  Oh and Ive been trading with bittrex since this time last year and just took my shit out a few days ago.

Most people know what is happening. Only the naive and uninformed are losing money.

lol wtf ever dude.

U need to know when there is people losing money there is people making money. U have to learn to be on the making money side. If it's that easy no one will be losing money right ?

Developer of scam coin is not the only one making money. There is others making money too. E.g Smart trader, exchange, etc.

the "smart" traders you are talking about are insiders and probably knew it was a scam all along but didn't tell anyone else so they could profit more.  That or their only intentions were to min as much as they can, then dump without any intention of buying back in.   How the fuck is that smart trading.  That is the reason for the fucked up crypto economy.

If u think like the majority , u will be like the majority. Which is losing money.

Most people shout scam. Those are the guys losing money. They are the majority.

Not many people are making money. If u think differently, u stand a good chance to beat the odds. If u follow what others are saying and doing , u will be like them.

As far as i can see, u are the majority.

If u read what u are saying, u realize that is what most people are saying. It's nothing new. U are just repeating what others are saying and u are repeating their results.
mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:48:50 AM

I trust Bittrex has your best interests at heart especially with the #diescammer tweet.

Exchanges don't make much more than their operating costs from those trade fees. Not the ones we use. The billion dollar ones like Mt. Gox are probably a lot less trustworthy. Surprised they didn't relaunch as XGOX.

Bittrex gives more legit coins a chance to shine than any other exchange. This increases their vulnerability and they know it. So the only logical reason left for doing it is because they care about people like us.

They've been around too long, worked too hard, and invested too much to simply suicide themselves on a small short gain. For every reason you have not to trust Bittrex, I'll give you 100 which prove we can.
NOW 2900BLOCK
UNTIL 5000BLOCK Open exchange on bittrex? Smiley Smiley

Hi we were discussing yesterday about when to close the voting poll and it looks like it will be closed at block 4500

We are at block 2800 so in about 2 days we will reach block 4500

mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:49:44 AM

Well, I think they are all good pools. Try to support the ones with no hash. You may get a trickle of pennies from one with the most miners, but you'll get a slow avalanche from the others.

I have tried hashlink but it can't find anything 8 hours 54 minutes already. It is too long. And POW will stop soon.

I am mining in these two :

http://mc.v2.dedicatedpool.com/

https://www.minep.it/pool/mc/

sushipooo

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:50:40 AM

lol wtf ever dude.

the "smart" traders you are talking about are insiders and probably knew it was a scam all along but didn't tell anyone else so they could profit more.  That or their only intentions were to min as much as they can, then dump without any intention of buying back in.   How the fuck is that smart trading.  That is the reason for the fucked up crypto economy.

If u think like the majority , u will be like the majority. Which is losing money.

Not many people are making money. If u think differently, u stand a good chance to beat the odds. If u follow what others are saying and doing , u will be like them.

apparently you cant see shit.  I bought a ton of BTC in 2010 at $3 a piece I think i'm still in the profit zone.

I was trading Forex before you knew what the fuck bitcoin was son

do you feel like a man for attacking me based on my opinion about an exchange and something that had nothing to do with you.  I was in the USMC I can out talk your ass forever. 

Cannabis Coin CANN - Smoke a <////////////>~ and start thinking positive. Join the movement ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=661885.0
yellowduck2

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:52:02 AM

lol wtf ever dude.

the "smart" traders you are talking about are insiders and probably knew it was a scam all along but didn't tell anyone else so they could profit more.  That or their only intentions were to min as much as they can, then dump without any intention of buying back in.   How the fuck is that smart trading.  That is the reason for the fucked up crypto economy.

apparently you cant see shit.  I bought a ton of BTC in 2010 at $3 a piece I think i'm still in the profit zone.

Good for u. BTC is not alt. Alt is a different ball game. The market condition during BTC @ $3 is totally different. If u continue to do what u are doing, u will loss them all. It's either u stop doing what u are doing and return to trade only BTC, or u learn to play the new game.
sushipooo

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:59:02 AM

lol wtf ever dude.

Good for u. BTC is not alt. Alt is a different ball game. The market condition during BTC @ $3 is totally different. If u continue to do what u are doing, u will loss them all. It's either u stop doing what u are doing and return to trade only BTC, or u learn to play the new game.

Haha you think but it's not.  Whatever kid, just because I don't like to screw people over and dump all my shit does not mean I don't know how to trade.  I generally make a lot trading but you cant do shit when people are purposely screwing other traders over including all the idiot bot traders.  You're probably one of those fgts huh.

I've been hearing the different ball game shit for a long time and only fools think that.

mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:01:33 AM

Guys please we are here because we believe in crypto world and there are few coins that are developing nice and have bright future.

Many biggest exchanges had some fails.

I am also daily mining , trading.  The amount of new scam coins is scary yes it is true but i believe there are few who will show their strength to the world.

Again please be a team here Wink

beyonders

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:02:56 AM

need bittrex now !
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:05:40 AM

need bittrex now !

Hi we were discussing yesterday about when to close the voting poll and it looks like it will be closed at block 4500

We are at block 2900 so in about 2 days we will reach block 4500

If You need to dump you can make it on coin-swap i was buying some there yesterday Wink

sushipooo

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:06:54 AM

Guys please we are here because we believe in crypto world and there are few coins that are developing nice and have bright future.

I am also daily mining , trading.  The amount of new scam coins is scary yes it is true but i believe there are few who will show their strength to the world.

I didn't start the fight.  But I'm a fighter, USMC and USA Vet.  4 Fucking deployments.  I don't like braggarts like that at all. If you attack me, I fight back.  That's just the way it is.  Be it Dev or random user.

Like I said way earlier,  I'm giving altcoin crypto one more chance with MC, that's it.  I'm not ashamed to say I lost some money recently.  I'm also not a Liar, Cheater or a Scammer.  If you want to come at me, go for it.  You're not going to hurt my feelings.

I know I responded to your post but this was not a comment directly pointed at you.  Sorry lol.

mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:14:42 AM

I didn't start the fight.  But I'm a fighter, USMC and USA Vet.  4 Fucking deployments.  I don't like braggarts like that at all. If you attack me, I fight back.  That's just the way it is.  Be it Dev or random user.

Like I said way earlier,  I'm giving altcoin crypto one more chance with MC, that's it.  I'm not ashamed to say I lost some money recently.  I'm also not a Liar, Cheater or a Scammer.  If you want to come at me, go for it.  You're not going to hurt my feelings.

I know I responded to your post but this was not a comment directly pointed at you.  Sorry lol.

I wasn`t even thinking about coming at anyone , fighting for Your rights is good , no problem Wink

Btw i am very curious about this statement, new things are coming is such short time nice Smiley

That will be part of an important announcement very soon. MC is currently a showcase of ingenuity and talent. This image is about to change. In preparation for a long and prosperous future, we have also made some changes. That is all I can say for now. The next 24 hours will be fun. Stick around.

bonosurgut

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:24:57 AM

3K on coin swap   Grin how can be so stupid  Grin
tacee

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:28:12 AM

@Dev,I advise to redesign a better MC logo,what do you think?
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:29:57 AM

@Dev,I advise to redesign a better MC logo,what do you think?

I love all the logos submitted so far. However, there is a problem. The MC seed we planted has grown very strong roots. Our survival is no longer in question. This marks the end of the first chapter and the beginning of something very special, something much much bigger.

We need logos that encapsulate our new trademark: "MC means Business™" and the runner up "MultiCoin: Virtually Unstoppable"

Not just one. Submit all of your ideas. Do it now. We are about to rock the boat.

I asked also one pro designer if he will have time to make some pro logo we will see

mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:32:37 AM

3K on coin swap   Grin how can be so stupid  Grin

Smaller miners need to dump some to rent rig again , yesterday i bought for 2K

ibfragalot2

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

First account stolen, in traditional BCT fashion!

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:19:55 AM

a bit weird this isn't on an exchange yet...
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:23:55 AM

a bit weird this isn't on an exchange yet...

Hash is strong, if anyone wants can dump their coins at coin-swap , block 4500 not far away
Looking at solid dev so far i am not worried about not being listed at bigger exchange yet
You can vote on poll in meantime

testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:27:06 AM

hi guys.. Mn pool.. I m mining there.. A question: It is more than a hour that my confirmed and unconfirmed mined MC are the same.. And I have more than 100 MH/s . Maybe the pool credits your MC every certain periods of time or am I having a problem? When I mined in dedicated pool I could see my money increasing in real time.. but now the rig rented isn t able to connect with that server. thanks in advance for the reply
Obviously I m starting now to mine and i m not very experienced
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: