Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:01:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: POW will now end at block 10k instead of 5k. Which do you prefer:
4 Million total POW coins or - 35 (79.5%)
10k total POW Blocks - 9 (20.5%)
Total Voters: 44

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]MULTICOIN丨X11丨MC丨First Multi Signature Coin | Multi Coin - Multi Vote  (Read 152384 times)
MultiSig (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:11:05 AM

I have been to Hong Kong and Korea. Everyone I met was very nice. Australia and Thailand were my favorite, though! Except for the jellyfish incident.
MultiSig (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:12:24 AM

Ok, that is it, Tacee. We arent hiding anything. Please do not post in this thread any more or I will make sure that you don't.
tacee

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:13:06 AM

I have been to Hong Kong and Korea. Everyone I met was very nice. Australia and Thailand were my favorite, though! Except for the jellyfish incident.
songhongwei (宋宏伟) is your Chinese name,right?
sushipooo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:14:36 AM

Dude, I saw him in a live feed on youtube lolz, if he is Chinese then I am fucking blind.

Cannabis Coin CANN - Smoke a <////////////>~ and start thinking positive. Join the movement ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=661885.0
tacee

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:16:57 AM

Dude, I saw him in a live feed on youtube lolz, if he is Chinese then I am fucking blind.
Faking a video doesn't cost much,huh?? Smiley Smiley
How can you prove the guy in the video is the Dev of MC? Think about it
yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:17:20 AM

He think there is only 1 person working on this.
MultiSig (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:17:30 AM

Nothing you can say will convince them of it and that person has wasted soooo much of my time already with fake wallet issues. I'm tired of getting scammed. I really am.
fullhouse

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:18:21 AM

Just a heads up, MC was a joint effort with some outsourced help. There will be trolls who say that this is not acceptable or illegal or whatever. They will stop at nothing to destroy MC. Also, it is pointless to send me a message in another language. I only speak english.

I'm sorry my troubleshooting wasn't good enough for you Tacee, but I'm doing the best I can. If you needed more help I would have Jeremy fix it. He's not always available and you have manipulated us for no reason by pretending to have problems with your wallet. Thanks.

The videos were live. How can you say I am not the guy in the video? Please stop messaging me. It is obvious you are just trying to harm our reputation.

The problem in the MC is confirmed by sevaral persons including me ,that is ,anno transaction is fake.
over 60 hours passed ,still 0 confirmation.
You guys in MC community really really need to try anno tranction(you can send 1 MC to another address via anno).
Since anno transaction can be fake,how about so-called multi-sig? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

what the hell . i have the same problem         anno transaction is fake

Angry  i tese anon transaction but 50 hours ago   no confirm   Angry Angry Angry Angry  stop the shit please don.t  fake miner anymore .,

nobody will rent rigs again

yellowduck2

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:18:23 AM

Faking a video doesn't cost much,huh?? Smiley Smiley

So far i never see any coin post any LIVE video let alone fake a video.
MultiSig (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:19:54 AM

Is it illegal somewhere to have more than 1 person create something? Maybe he lives there.
yellowduck2

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:20:43 AM

Is it illegal somewhere to have more than 1 person create something? Maybe he lives there.

People are trolling. U must stay strong. I have seen trolling all over many threads like Keycoin and such.

Keycoin got troll pretty bad in the beginning

I hold my coins and sell at very good profit
sushipooo

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:21:51 AM

Just a heads up, MC was a joint effort with some outsourced help. There will be trolls who say that this is not acceptable or illegal or whatever. They will stop at nothing to destroy MC. Also, it is pointless to send me a message in another language. I only speak english.

I'm sorry my troubleshooting wasn't good enough for you Tacee, but I'm doing the best I can. If you needed more help I would have Jeremy fix it. He's not always available and you have manipulated us for no reason by pretending to have problems with your wallet. Thanks.

The videos were live. How can you say I am not the guy in the video? Please stop messaging me. It is obvious you are just trying to harm our reputation.

The problem in the MC is confirmed by sevaral persons including me ,that is ,anno transaction is fake.
You guys in MC community really really need to try anno tranction(you can send 1 MC to another address via anno).
Since anno transaction can be fake,how about so-called multi-sig? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

what the hell . i have the same problem         anno transaction is fake

Angry

I Posted this issue like yesterday or the day before, since then, they updated the wallet to take away the anon, if you download the new wallet that anon send is not available until they get it working.  STOP using the old wallet!

Cannabis Coin CANN - Smoke a <////////////>~ and start thinking positive. Join the movement ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=661885.0
MultiSig (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:21:57 AM

what the hell . i have the same problem         anno transaction is fake

Angry

It is not fake. He is tricking you into using  feature we have just removed. I will have the MC wallet 2.0 up in a few minutes. Stop. New Windows wallet is already posted.
sushipooo

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:23:14 AM

Angry  i tese anon transaction but 50 hours ago   no confirm   Angry Angry Angry Angry  stop the shit please don.t  fake miner anymore .,

these two are the same person.  Look at the grammer and dude showed his true colors by using the same anno word AND saying that he sent it 50 or 60 hours ago depending on the account.  what a fgt

MultiSig (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:24:30 AM

The ANON FEATURE HAS BEEN REMOVED AS YOU CAN SEE IN THE NEW WINDOWS WALLET HERE. THE NEW SOURCE WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR LINUX USERS LATER. IF YOU USE THE ANON FEATURE NOW IT WILL NOT WORK AS WE HAVE STATED IN THE THREAD. WE ARE NO LONGER GOING TO SUPPORT THE ANON FEATURE. IT WAS INTENTIONALLY DISABLED. THAT IS ALL THANK YOU.

http://i.cubeupload.com/fmRhhJ.png
Symbol: MC
Name: MultiCoin
Algorithm: X11
POW: 2,000,000 MC
Block Time: 120 Seconds
Block Rewards: 400 MC
POW Blocks: 5,000
Stake Interest: 3% Annually
Transaction Confirmations: 6
Minted Block Confirmations: 40

Welcome to MultiCoin

http://s30.postimg.org/ny53xbei5/win.jpghttp://s2.postimg.org/jsmxceus5/git.pnghttp://s23.postimg.org/6o9ufexjb/yosimite3.jpg
Code:
Addnode: 83.212.117.249:55560

Website

http://s24.postimg.org/scs3uqkpt/site2.jpg

http://icons.iconarchive.com/icons/graphics-vibe/simple-rounded-social/32/twitter-icon.pnghttp://icons.iconarchive.com/icons/artbees/social-networks-pro/32/Facebook-icon.pnghttp://www.arm.com/annualreport09/images/icons/reddit.png

Altcoin theft is a disease. MC is the cure.

A multi-signature address is an address that is associated with more than one ECDSA (Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm) private key. The simplest type is an m-of-n address - it is associated with n private keys, and sending coins from this address requires signatures from at least m keys. A multi-signature transaction is one that sends funds from a multi-signature address.

The primary use case is to greatly increase the difficulty of stealing the coins. With a 2-of-2 address, you can keep the two keys on separate machines, and then theft will require compromising both, which is very difficult - especially if the machines are as different as possible (e.g., one pc and one dedicated device, or two hosted machines with a different host and OS).

It can also be used for redundancy to protect against loss - with a 2-of-3 address, not only does theft require obtaining 2 different keys, but you can still use the coins if you forget any single key. This allows for more flexible options than just backups.

It can also be used for more advanced scenarios such as an address shared by multiple people, where a majority vote is required to use the funds.

MC is fully capable of creating 2 of 2 signatures as long as the third signature is not set. MultiCoin is also capable of creating 2 of 3 signatures.

As a result, MultiCoin is currently the most advanced, most secure coin the world has ever seen.

Previously, encryption built into altcoin wallets was weak. Very weak. Alone, it could not prevent attackers from gaining access to your digital treasure chest. (Ref #1) Many bitcoin wallet providers have recently started alpha testing multisig encryption techniques in response to at least 1000000000(one billion) USD worth of bitcoins stolen over the last few years. (Ref #2)

Bitgo alone recently raised over 12 million USD for multisig development(Ref #3) from renowned industry leaders such as Ashton Kutcher’s A-Grade Investments, Radar Partners, Founders Funds, Barry Silbert’s Bitcoin Opportunity Corp., Liberty City Ventures, and Crypto Currency Partners. (Ref #3)

"Bitcoin investor and actor, Ashton Kutcher says that security is of the utmost importance to encourage widespread adoption of bitcoin, People ultimately want to feel like their wealth is safe.  Bitcoins themselves are incredibly secure, however the means by which bitcoins are exchanged and stored can be vulnerable. That is why BitGo is such an amazing platform.”

Kutcher is also an investor in BitPay and personally started purchasing bitcoins about a year and a half ago.  He says BitGo’s multi-sig technology "is the best solution I have seen to date and the company has an incredible opportunity to own the security market for bitcoin." -Forbes.com (Ref #4)

We are proud to present the most secure altcoin that has ever existed:

MC has built multi signature technology around a simple and familiar user interface. We added extremely fast transfer speeds, unparalleled reliability, and ForkShield. Did I mention MC is also the most secure altcoin ever made?

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/attachments/token/tfRB3CrbDxZadqUjlwx7MGaKp/?name=image.png

Goal 1.
Make the safest coin the world has ever seen - MC has built in multi signature anonymous technology.
Done IN PLACE

Goal 2.
Fast transfer speeds, unparalleled reliability, ForkShield and easier to use.
Done IN PLACE

Goal 3.
Create reserves needed for long term survival and development.
Done IN PLACE

Goal 4.
Deploy a perfect launch.
Done IN PLACE

Goal 4.01
Exchange Poll VOTING PHASE

Goal 4.02
Exchange IN PROGRESS

Vote On MC
Goal 4.03
Mac Wallet IN PROGRESS

Goal 5.
Add KeyJoin IN PROGRESS

References:
1. http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/35900000/Money-Swim-uncle-scrooge-mcduck-35997716-350-259.jpg

2. http://coinslistings.com/security/top-list-of-bitcoin-thefts-hacks-scams-over-1-billion-dollars/

3. http://www.coindesk.com/multi-sig-bitcoin-wallet-provider-bitgo-raises-12-million/

4. http://www.forbes.com/sites/perianneboring/2014/06/16/bitgo-raises-12mil-draws-attention-of-institutional-investors/

© 2014 MultiCoin™ Registered copyright 1-1608347011. All rights reserved.
fullhouse

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:26:49 AM

these two are the same person.  Look at the grammer and dude showed his true colors by using the same anno word AND saying that he sent it 50 or 60 hours ago depending on the account.  what a fgt

yes we are two same person , what the fuck you say ,  you suppost dev's lie ?
stupid

sushipooo

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:27:39 AM

Angry  i tese anon transaction but 50 hours ago   no confirm   Angry Angry Angry Angry  stop the shit please don.t  fake miner anymore .,

these two are the same person.  Look at the grammer and dude showed his true colors by using the same anno word AND saying that he sent it 50 or 60 hours ago depending on the account.  what a fgt

yes we are two same person , what the fuck you say ,  you suppost dev's lie ?
stupid

Yo bro, if you wana talk to me start speaking in a language I can understand, got it? lol

dude you are the only one that changes the color, font and font size to get your point through.  You do it on BOTH accounts.  Fucking asshat

fullhouse

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:30:01 AM

Angry  i tese anon transaction but 50 hours ago   no confirm   Angry Angry Angry Angry  stop the shit please don.t  fake miner anymore .,

these two are the same person.  Look at the grammer and dude showed his true colors by using the same anno word AND saying that he sent it 50 or 60 hours ago depending on the account.  what a fgt

stupid

Yo bro, if you wana talk to me start speaking in a language I can understand, got it? lol

lol i suspect that you and dev are the same people , is  right ?  lol Shocked

sushipooo

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:31:10 AM

stupid

lol i suspect that you and dev are the same people , is  right ?  lol Shocked

lol yea you can believe whatever you want buddy.  I don't even talk like him.  But both your accounts you sound exactly the fucking same.  hahah what a fgt

tacee

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:32:38 AM

yes we are two same person , what the fuck you say ,  you suppost dev's lie ?
stupid

You fuxking stupid asshole.andybody who used the anno feature days ago can met such issue,ok??
If the anno feature works well ,why the Dev removes it from the wallet? think about it ,you brainless nerd!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: