Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:45:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] Cryptobot: A cryptocurrency trading platform  (Read 7336 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rby (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 611

Brotherhood is love

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 08:30:30 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2022, 05:17:06 PM by rby

What is Cryptobot?

Cryptobot is a cryptocurrency trading platform that uses as the exclusive method of funding an account, and offers payout in various different cryptocurrency, but defaults to Rubycoin to encourage support of its own economic ecosystem.

Cryptobot has great appeal to people that already possess cryptocurrency, massively reducing the barrier to entry. There is no better candidate to create and support the Rubycoin economy, while also providing market liquidity and volume. Supply and demand is perhaps one of the most fundamental concepts of economics and the backbone of a market economy. Nearly every cryptocurrency launched has made little to no effort towards building one; this is our attempt.

Currently being used by a small group of Rubycoin fans, but coming out of alpha testing soon.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitornio

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:00:10 PM

...can we get a formal release date?
resya

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:03:26 PM

Hi, do you have a trial version of cryptobot for us to test out ?

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
KeyserSozeMC

Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 09:37:03 PM

I wanna try it so bad.

What's "trader friends" exactly?

Gl kass

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
EnJoyThis

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:50:09 PM

I'm one of the lucky few who is already testing the bot.

I can tell you that I'm sure you want in. Either to have valuable trading tools to your disposal or for the ones who can't/won't do it themselves, nice passive income from trading by the bot itself.

Act fast and get yourself on the 'waiting' list.

http://www.rubycoin.org/cryptobot/beta

1Ew9k5guAGb44Uz6rYfSVscgFBUcgDZp5C
MUSCLEGIRLS

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:33:39 PM

Looking forward to it
EnJoyThis

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 08:49:19 PM

I wouldn't bother about the price in the future, just the price now. If it makes money I'm willing to pay for it obviously.

MUSCLEGIRLS

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:08:52 AM

Congratulations to those on the Cryptobot beta waiting list, you will be receiving an e-mail!

Awesome!!!
tekke
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:21:01 AM

it looks very promising . Any ETA ?
testcoin

Activity: 465

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 05:46:46 PM

Why would anyone pay 22,000 ruby monthly if Ruby goes to 10,000 sats? You would then be paying over 2 bitcoins for the bot every month.

If something (especially software) makes you money, it doesn't matter how much it cost, just that it makes more than you spend.

I have to say this monthly fee is too aggressive

No offense and I don't mean that your project is not good. It does seem to be a nice project, but no trading is risk-free and you just can't guarantee all traders will make more than they spend

Either you're very confident of your system, or you'll lose many potential customers due to the high fee
pikabit

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:20:52 PM

Nice trailer there.
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 11:40:58 PM

No offense and I don't mean that your project is not good. It does seem to be a nice project, but no trading is risk-free and you just can't guarantee all traders will make more than they spend

Either you're very confident of your system, or you'll lose many potential customers due to the high fee

The bronze package starts at 3000 RBY - which is currently $18 - if that seems like too much, you are definitely not the target market for this product. I spent over 500 hours so far creating Cryptobot.
If he PMs me with his RBY address I'll send him the coins to buy it.

FFS.

testcoin

Activity: 465

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 12:49:41 PM

The bronze package starts at 3000 RBY - which is currently $18 - if that seems like too much, you are definitely not the target market for this product. I spent over 500 hours so far creating Cryptobot.

FFS.

Sent you PM with my RBY address

It's really a gift-giving surprise for me  Shocked  I honestly didn't expect it before I made my post

But it's no harm to give it a try. Maybe as dev said, I really won't give up after I try it  Wink
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:23:36 PM

I have a couple questions about the beta release.
1. How are you adding beta users? 1 per day,10 per day,etc?
2. Can we still move up the list by sending more rubycoin if we are on the beta list?
3. Will the currency used be Ruby or bitcoin?
    Thanks
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 11:52:40 PM

FFS.

Sent you PM with my RBY address

It's really a gift-giving surprise for me  Shocked  I honestly didn't expect it before I made my post

But it's no harm to give it a try. Maybe as dev said, I really won't give up after I try it  Wink
Just saw your PM. I'm sending right now.

EDIT: It's disabled on bittrex for some reason Sad

I'll send you when it gets fixed.

chickenfried12
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:48:27 PM

I have another question for alpha testers or developer. I understand that the monthly fee for the bot is in ruby currency. My question is does the autotrade use ruby or bitcoin.?I would think it would be bitcoin because that is how alt currencies are traded.    Thanks
EnJoyThis

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:16:37 PM

I have another question for alpha testers or developer. I understand that the monthly fee for the bot is in ruby currency. My question is does the autotrade use ruby or bitcoin.?I would think it would be bitcoin because that is how alt currencies are traded.    Thanks

The trading obviously uses btc because there aren't alot of markets (yet) which trade altcoin vs Rubycoin.

The fee has nothing to do with the currency the cryptobot is trading. But the fee being in ruby fits the bigger picture of growing and strengthening Rubycoin.

chickenfried12
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:18:29 PM

Ok, I just want to be sure to know how much Rubycoin I need. Rubycoin is deposited into the auto trader. When withdrawing it will be all Bitcoin or just the Profits will be Bitcoin and the original investment in Ruby?
   Also, How much Bitcoin can the autotrader Trade?
  I can see how Ruby could get in very short supply if it is the currency used in the cryptobot and the end of POW mining.  Thanks and sorry for all the questions.... I will have more lol
Honeycutt22

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:52:41 AM

Can we get an update on how Cryptobot is doing in beta?Smiley
chickenfried12
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:11:29 AM

I believe that beta was delayed until after the hard fork. Hopefully soon after fork.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: