Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:53:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New CRYPTOCOIN FORUM! 2nd GENERATION OF NODE.js FORUM! OPEN BETA!  (Read 675 times)
CryptoSkills (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

BitCoin, webdesign and coding.

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:43:14 PM

Hello everybody.

We just created a new cryptocoin related Forum, completely built on Node.js .

Our conception is second generation minded: scalability, speed, lightness, security.

We are proud to announce the opening beta of CRYPTOBBFORUM !

We will open registration for the first 150/200 users and test for beta testing purposes. Next we'll open it to the public!

Please connect to http://5.101.107.239:4567/ and try it out!  

Any feedback and suggestion are welcome.

CryptoSkills Team. Wink
HI-TEC99
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 2846

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:47:07 PM

Does Node.js load everything into RAM, so computers with low RAM capacity struggle to render content?
CryptoSkills (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

BitCoin, webdesign and coding.

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:50:09 PM

Does Node.js load everything into RAM, so computers with low RAM capacity struggle to render content?

I'm Personally trying it out with an external Windows 7 machine with 2GB of RAM and i do not see any problems. By the way, the answer to your question is no.

What do you think about the Forum?
HI-TEC99
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 2846

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:21:44 PM

I haven't checked it out yet because I am also using a 2GB RAM computer, but it's currently pushed to it's limit and has almost no RAM left available. I'm worried if I load the forum it could eat the last remaining bit of memory and freeze my computer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: