Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:15:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ Legit Starbucks GCs with 55% off. ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀  (Read 2503 times)
anonymous22 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse ;)

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:02:11 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 12:44:30 AM by anonymous22

I am selling Starbucks gift cards at 45% and with special offers for bulk amounts.

In stock: 4 x $100

They are not carded or bought with stolen credit card, they are e-gift from online offers.

First buyer: williamj2543  $100 and another $100
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 09:52:21 PM

Really, from where, exactly?  I'm just wondering, could you PM me the proof?  Don't worry, I won't use that site, I'm just interested to see. Wink
anonymous22 (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:11:10 PM

Really, from where, exactly?  I'm just wondering, could you PM me the proof?  Don't worry, I won't use that site, I'm just interested to see. Wink

Man it is a secret lol
ThomasCrowne

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★☆★ 777Coin - The Exciting Bitco

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 09:20:55 AM

So much coffee so little time!

anonymous22 (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:55:01 PM

So much coffee so little time!

so If you are a coffee- addicted hit me up Wink
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 02:56:09 PM

Sure I'll buy one. What do I do to purchase one, and are these Canadian gift cards?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Galio

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:40:02 PM

Sure I'll buy one. What do I do to purchase one, and are these Canadian gift cards?

I thought all starbucks gift cards accept the same balance.. by going to their site no?
anonymous22 (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:43:50 AM

Yeah you can use it anywhere bro. PM me for more details.
anonymous22 (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:50:17 AM

I thought all starbucks gift cards accept the same balance.. by going to their site no?

Yeah this is right man.
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 02:02:08 AM

Yep this guy is legit
https://blockchain.info/tx/e1b0c1be5be0ca35bd5c95a1944e0dd521ecf5c85967929d549a7b413becfb45
Got 100$ in my starbucks account. Thank you so much!

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
anonymous22 (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 02:29:37 AM

Yep this guy is legit
https://blockchain.info/tx/e1b0c1be5be0ca35bd5c95a1944e0dd521ecf5c85967929d549a7b413becfb45
Got 100$ in my starbucks account. Thank you so much!

Thanks man for the vouch Smiley
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:42:44 PM

Man it is a secret lol

I can vouch for you if you PM me evidence that they are legitimately obtained. Feel free to blur anything out.
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 11:00:48 PM

I can also vouch for this guy. I just bought my first coffee today and boy did it taste great  Wink

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
anonymous22 (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:29:31 PM

I can also vouch for this guy. I just bought my first coffee today and boy did it taste great  Wink

HAHAHa, I hope you enjoyed your coffee right there Wink
anonymous22 (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 12:18:32 AM

Bumpooo for this caffiene addict thread.
drpasteur

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:00:39 AM

u accept paypal?
MisteredF

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:08:18 AM

Absolutely no reflection on this seller.  But just for general information.  I've learned this the hard way.  Just because a "discounted" Starbucks card works when you first load it it could be a week or 2 later that Starbucks "discovers" it's not legit and closes down the account.  You can transfer the funds wherever you want but if the initial purchase was "bad" (bad seller) they will follow the transfers.

I had a $200 card shut down after 18 days and they shut down my entire "legit balance" that I actually paid for with it on the same account.  Fortunately eBay refunded my money and Starbucks returned the "legit" part of the balance that I paid for directly from them.

Again, absolutely NO REFLECTION negative or positive on this seller, but it's just for general info.

I've bought probably $1000 worth over the last 12 months and got burned just that one time. 
anonymous22 (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:47:22 AM

u accept paypal?

Nope, Just BTC atm.

Absolutely no reflection on this seller.  But just for general information.  I've learned this the hard way.  Just because a "discounted" Starbucks card works when you first load it it could be a week or 2 later that Starbucks "discovers" it's not legit and closes down the account.  You can transfer the funds wherever you want but if the initial purchase was "bad" (bad seller) they will follow the transfers.

I had a $200 card shut down after 18 days and they shut down my entire "legit balance" that I actually paid for with it on the same account.  Fortunately eBay refunded my money and Starbucks returned the "legit" part of the balance that I paid for directly from them.

Again, absolutely NO REFLECTION negative or positive on this seller, but it's just for general info.

I've bought probably $1000 worth over the last 12 months and got burned just that one time. 

You are right man, but i have tried these cards by myself. I have bough one and added it to my account, left it there without using it -"because I don't have starbucks near to me in my city"- for about 1 month and it still right there on my account without any problem and also i could sell it too.
Also  look at the vouch of this guy who tried it himself and it worked well. Thanks for your info man Smiley
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 10:54:33 PM

I just bought 2 more 50$ gift cards. If anyone wants proof I can show you the chat logs/bitcoin payment.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
anonymous22 (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:46:58 AM

I just bought 2 more 50$ gift cards. If anyone wants proof I can show you the chat logs/bitcoin payment.

Thanks my dear customer for this vouch, I am glad to help you to be full of caffeine XD
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: