Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:35:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need FAST TRADE? DONE NOW! --> #1 Trust Click HERE <-- to buy/sell BTC or  (Read 570 times)
Chris001 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:37:51 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2014, 09:58:22 PM by Chris001

We handle small and fast trades. (.01 - 3 BTC value)

We will buy/sell/trade BTC or almost any alt currency. Most trades completed within 2 hours/max 24 hours or 5% bonus to you if we accept/initiate a trade and fail to deliver within agreed timeline negotiated.

Our sepciality is speed and wide range of options for our customers.

Flawless trust!!

Welcome, come on in. We look forward to building long lasting relationships with our customers!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: