Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:55:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Hero3+ GoPros  (Read 7679 times)
ihaveafuckinggun (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 12:30:33 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2014, 08:48:44 PM by ihaveafuckinggun

UPDATE PLEASE READ: I just got some bad news that my private retailer will only ship to USA from now on, he doesn't wanna deal with anything international for some odd reason. I'm sorry for this problem, I just found out right now. Thank god only one person ordered that was international. I'll be PMing everyone who was interested but wasn't located in USA to tell them. I am deeply sorry, USA only. But free shipping of course. Get a dropshipper in USA if you're international. Thank you.

Hello everyone,
I have recently got a connect on GoPros and I was looking to see if I could sell a couple for bitcoins.

We are selling HERO3+ GoPros Black Edition, Surf edition and even the music edition.
If you would buy them at a store or online they are $400, but by buying from us they are only $200.
We have a special connect on these. They will be brand new straight out of the box.

$200 via bitcoins ONLY. We accept escrow or if you're very trusted we will go first. Or you can send half payment, I ship ASAP and you receive tracking. Then you pay rest or wait until it comes in the mail to send rest. Or if you want you can go first, any way is fine with me. But if you decide to use escrow, you must pay fees.

These are cheap, so you could buy just one for $200 and sell it on eBay or other sites for $300 and make $100 profit easy. If you wanna become a reseller for GoPros this is one of the easiest ways and best ways to make good profit. You won't regret it.

If you don't know which one you want, just look at the website and decide there.
http://gopro.com/cameras/hd-hero3-black-edition
http://gopro.com/cameras/hero3-black-edition-music
http://gopro.com/cameras/hd-hero3-black-edition-surf

We only have a roughly 50 in stock so take them while you can! You can buy more then one if you chose.
Only way to contact me is via PM. Have a great day,
-ihaveafuckinggun Smiley

I just received this item. It is a genuine GoPro HERO3+ Black Edition in factory packaging item number CHDHX-302.

I can give a positive feedback and will be buying more from this seller. I am not a shill.... I reluctantly purchased and can attest that this seller is legitimate.

If anyone wishes to know anything further, feel free to PM me.

I will be buying more from this seller.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 12:34:45 AM

I'm very interested, but... you've recently got a "connect" on on GoPros?  What does that mean???
I'd like one but I would need to be sure that these were legitimately obtained, do you have any references or proof of purchase?  PM me please!
ihaveafuckinggun (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 12:39:18 AM

I'm very interested, but... you've recently got a "connect" on on GoPros?  What does that mean???
I'd like one but I would need to be sure that these were legitimately obtained, do you have any references or proof of purchase?  PM me please!
Yes I have a connect, pretty much me and my workers have got a way to get these GoPros fairly cheap. They will be brand new out of the box, real and everything. These are legitimately obtained so no need to worry. I will have proof by giving you tracking number once shipped.
hamza171

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:51:29 AM

I can back him up on the $200 dollar price, I have been to a few industry events that Go Pro/Retailers were at and $200 was what they were going for. I bought my hero 2 at one and I may snag one of these hero 3 if I can get the funds together.
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 12:55:38 AM

Yes I have a connect, pretty much me and my workers have got a way to get these GoPros fairly cheap. They will be brand new out of the box, real and everything. These are legitimately obtained so no need to worry. I will have proof by giving you tracking number once shipped.

No, I meant proof that they were legitimately obtained... Where did you get them, exactly?
Regards
ihaveafuckinggun (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 12:57:11 AM

No, I meant proof that they were legitimately obtained... Where did you get them, exactly?
Regards
We got them from a event and a retailer was selling them fairly cheap to us, so we grabbed as many as we could. We only have 50 right now but hopefully we can restock if people buy them!
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 01:10:05 AM

Regards
We got them from a event and a retailer was selling them fairly cheap to us, so we grabbed as many as we could. We only have 50 right now but hopefully we can restock if people buy them!
Which retailer, from which event, could you be more exact?  Sorry for the questions, but I'm a freaking cheapo/hardass Wink
ihaveafuckinggun (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 01:13:56 AM

Regards
Which retailer, from which event, could you be more exact?  Sorry for the questions, but I'm a freaking cheapo/hardass Wink
A private event, private retailer, I can't really be exact on the retailer because we don't know much information about them. We were at the private event and we found these. We then asked how much they were and they were giving such a good price we couldn't turn it down. We are working with the private retailer and hopefully we can sell some of these. And from there buy more GoPros so I don't run out anytime soon. If you wanna buy or if you have any other questions feel free too PM me, thank you.
hamza171

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:19:08 AM

Regards
A private event, private retailer, I can't really be exact on the retailer because we don't know much information about them. We were at the private event and we found these. We then asked how much they were and they were giving such a good price we couldn't turn it down. We are working with the private retailer and hopefully we can sell some of these. And from there buy more GoPros so I don't run out anytime soon. If you wanna buy or if you have any other questions feel free too PM me, thank you.

Are you or your friend a sponsored rider? Not for Go Pro but any company?
ihaveafuckinggun (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 05:59:45 AM

I'm very interested, but... you've recently got a "connect" on on GoPros?  What does that mean???
I'd like one but I would need to be sure that these were legitimately obtained, do you have any references or proof of purchase?  PM me please!

Regards
Which retailer, from which event, could you be more exact?  Sorry for the questions, but I'm a freaking cheapo/hardass Wink

Are you or your friend a sponsored rider? Not for Go Pro but any company?
This is off topic but yes my friend is a sponsored rider. I will not go into it because it doesn't pertain to the GoPros.
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 06:11:58 AM

Can you take a picture of the pile, with your forum name and today's date? I'm genuinely interested in at least 1, but skeptical about the price. When you sell for half off of retail price, you want to move them quickly.

ihaveafuckinggun (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 06:18:37 AM

Can you take a picture of the pile, with your forum name and today's date? I'm genuinely interested in at least 1, but skeptical about the price. When you sell for half off of retail price, you want to move them quickly.
I would love to take a picture of the pile but I don't have them with me. The private retailer I bought from has them, he ships them out for me. As I already paid for the GoPros, I just needed someone to ship them for me since I do not have the time to go to USPS or UPS daily. So he's shipping them for me and I'm giving him a small fee to do that for me. I'm only selling them as cheap because I want to make my money back, I paid less then $200 but I want to make a little profit. If you're wondering how I got them so cheap it's because I bought them in bulk and some other reasons. If you're interested in just buying one so I can prove I'm legit, no problem contact me. If any other questions, contact me. Thank you for your question and concern. Smiley
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 07:27:25 AM

I would love to take a picture of the pile but I don't have them with me. The private retailer I bought from has them, he ships them out for me.

This is contradictory. You grabbed them from a retailer, meaning you should have them on hand. If I'm going to buy at least one, then I'd like to know which company is shipping them to me beforehand. If you don't want to disclose this publicly, then please PM it to me. I wouldn't ask all this if I wasn't truly interested in it.

ihaveafuckinggun (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 07:32:52 AM

I would love to take a picture of the pile but I don't have them with me. The private retailer I bought from has them, he ships them out for me.

This is contradictory. You grabbed them from a retailer, meaning you should have them on hand. If I'm going to buy at least one, then I'd like to know which company is shipping them to me beforehand. If you don't want to disclose this publicly, then please PM it to me. I wouldn't ask all this if I wasn't truly interested in it.
Sir I grabbed them from my retailer but they have them because they're shipping them for me. If you want to deal contact me, if not it's okay. I have other people wanting to grab these up before I run out. I can't disclose the retailer or else I would. If you want, just buy one and you'll see how smoothly this is. I guarantee you won't regret it. Contact me if you're interesting.
Bump still selling!!
ihaveafuckinggun (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 05:36:14 AM

Anyone interested? PM me. Smiley

Activity: 37
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:50:49 AM

Just took up the offer on this. Have paid half up front as requested in original post. Will report back with results.
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:06:16 PM

Im interested but i need :

photos of actual item with your nickname.

Full escrow and once delivered you have btc

Please estimate delivery to UK

Please openly in thread no PM, if we agree i will pm sensitive data.
I will take 3-4 units if really this is such a bargain.

ihaveafuckinggun (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 06:26:28 PM

Please read what I said above, as I don't have them physically with me. My private retailer does because he is shipping them for me. We can try and work something out if you want, PM me.
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:49:56 PM

Please read what I said above, as I don't have them physically with me. My private retailer does because he is shipping them for me. We can try and work something out if you want, PM me.

no pm. only in thread. will you do escrow?
ihaveafuckinggun (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 06:51:28 PM

no pm. only in thread. will you do escrow?
Of course I'll accept escrow. You gotta pay the fees though.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: