Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:10:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Hero3+ GoPros  (Read 7679 times)
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 08:10:01 AM

UPDATE PLEASE READ: I just got some bad news that my private retailer will only ship to USA from now on, he doesn't wanna deal with anything international for some odd reason. I'm sorry for this problem, I just found out right now. Thank god only one person ordered that was international. I'll be PMing everyone who was interested but wasn't located in USA to tell them. I am deeply sorry, USA only. But free shipping of course. Get a dropshipper in USA if you're international. Thank you.

a bit strange that your drop shipper. don't send that abroad.  dosnt make sense. aparently you bought 50 on event. You haven't got it in hand and now issues with postage.

anyone from USA.  can you order / get one and send it to uk for me. only trusted members.

smells fishy but can't do anything.
I suggest to anyone USE ESCROW.
ihaveafuckinggun (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 08:20:14 AM

UPDATE PLEASE READ: I just got some bad news that my private retailer will only ship to USA from now on, he doesn't wanna deal with anything international for some odd reason. I'm sorry for this problem, I just found out right now. Thank god only one person ordered that was international. I'll be PMing everyone who was interested but wasn't located in USA to tell them. I am deeply sorry, USA only. But free shipping of course. Get a dropshipper in USA if you're international. Thank you.

a bit strange that your drop shipper. don't send that abroad.  dosnt make sense. aparently you bought 50 on event. You haven't got it in hand and now issues with postage.

anyone from USA.  can you order / get one and send it to uk for me. only trusted members.

Smells fishy? I'm not the drop shipper actually, he is shipping them for me as I stated before. I don't have the proper time to go and ship them myself. So he is doing it for me, yes I did buy 50 at the event. There's nothing fishy about this, it's not my fault my private retailer decided to just ship to USA now. And read page 2 the last reply he explained why pretty good. And yes you can use escrow, you really think I mind? Nope not at all so if this is so "fishy" don't buy.
Have a great day,
-ihaveafuckinggun  Smiley
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 08:31:57 AM

I'm sorry, but how can you not have the time to ship something? You walk into a post office and you walk out 2 minutes later.
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 09:10:48 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2014, 09:33:22 AM by s1lverbox

Smells fishy? I'm not the drop shipper actually, he is shipping them for me as I stated before. I don't have the proper time to go and ship them myself. So he is doing it for me, yes I did buy 50 at the event. There's nothing fishy about this, it's not my fault my private retailer decided to just ship to USA now. And read page 2 the last reply he explained why pretty good. And yes you can use escrow, you really think I mind? Nope not at all so if this is so "fishy" don't buy.
Have a great day,

yeah. that's why smells fishy. u own the goods but dropshipper tells u what is what. u paid aparently for 50 units but u have no control at all. i bought few items  from USA and there where never s problem just recently silver bullion and no issue.

you my friend are time waster nothing else. on my end everything done as should be. on your end silly excuses of dropshipper who's tells u what to do with your own gear.
viperbite

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 09:17:40 AM

Its not "fishy" to only ship to the USA.

Its very common not to want to deal with customs.
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 09:38:56 AM

for me a bit smells, read above.  once he sends item he is free and have nothing to do with customs.  everything is in my hands. A bit of good will and everything can be done.

oh well, can't expect to much.
to good to be true for UK. good luck people in USA.
weatherman

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:23:55 AM

I have a brother who Lives in America , I'm sure for a small fee he will gladly send things out from America to other countries (as he does with his business).

If anybody is interested - I'll speak to him - use escrow if you want to confirm he sends them before you pay - thats not an issue , but it will all be done through my account.
jcoin200

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 12:16:37 PM

From gopro reseller program site:
http://gopro.com/authorized-reseller-program/us/program-requirements

2. Sell on Approved Retail Website(s) Only

Must only take orders via publicly accessible eCommerce enabled web pages hosted on approved websites owned and operated by your company.

Selling on 3rd party sites (eBay, Amazon, Alibaba, etc.), drop-ship accounts (Buy.com, Newegg.com, Overstock.com, etc.), classified sites (Craigslist.com, Facebook Marketplace, etc.) or direct messages on forums is strictly prohibited.

Also from their minimum advertised price policy:

To protect the investment of our high-quality dealers and GoPro’s brand reputation, we have unilaterally adopted a MINIMUM ADVERTISED PRICE POLICY (“MAP Policy”).
CHDHX-302    HERO3+ Black Edition    399.99

I guess they just made exceptions for you!
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 12:22:21 PM

From gopro reseller program site:
http://gopro.com/authorized-reseller-program/us/program-requirements

2. Sell on Approved Retail Website(s) Only

Must only take orders via publicly accessible eCommerce enabled web pages hosted on approved websites owned and operated by your company.

Selling on 3rd party sites (eBay, Amazon, Alibaba, etc.), drop-ship accounts (Buy.com, Newegg.com, Overstock.com, etc.), classified sites (Craigslist.com, Facebook Marketplace, etc.) or direct messages on forums is strictly prohibited.

Also from their minimum advertised price policy:

To protect the investment of our high-quality dealers and GoPro’s brand reputation, we have unilaterally adopted a MINIMUM ADVERTISED PRICE POLICY (“MAP Policy”).
CHDHX-302    HERO3+ Black Edition    399.99

I guess they just made exceptions for you!

he stated he already paid and bought 50 units. but actually when reading again first post he didn't stated what cameras are bought. There is choice of 3 different ones. so it seems he didn't bought any of it. plus the fact there is no control over this gear make me think it's just not true. I don't know what but things don't ad up.
so probably you right. They made exception for him.
why price is lower than even at their tos?

weird.
ihaveafuckinggun (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 06:10:22 PM

Just took up the offer on this. Have paid half up front as requested in original post. Will report back with results.
I just got your tracking number, I will be PMing you it. It is expected to be there Monday.
Cheers Smiley
ihaveafuckinggun (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 06:14:05 PM

I'm sorry, but how can you not have the time to ship something? You walk into a post office and you walk out 2 minutes later.
Because it's not as close as other peoples? I have to drive 30 minutes each time, and I can't do that.

Have a great day,

yeah. that's why smells fishy. u own the goods but dropshipper tells u what is what. u paid aparently for 50 units but u have no control at all. i bought few items  from USA and there where never s problem just recently silver bullion and no issue.

you my friend are time waster nothing else. on my end everything done as should be. on your end silly excuses of dropshipper who's tells u what to do with your own gear.

I'm not a time waster, I just shipped one unit to someone in USA. And they will be getting it Monday. If you think it's so fishy stop trying to trash my thread. Everyone has there own opinions here.

for me a bit smells, read above.  once he sends item he is free and have nothing to do with customs.  everything is in my hands. A bit of good will and everything can be done.

oh well, can't expect to much.
to good to be true for UK. good luck people in USA.

It's a hassle to ship to UK for my dropshipper, I'm sorry I can't make everyone happy.
jcoin200

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:39:18 PM

So is there a reason they are making exception that you can go against 2 of their reseller policies?
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 06:46:53 PM

I'm picking up a few from him, he agreed to do it through escrow.

If you're international and want one (assuming it's legit), I'll help you forward it to your address. Shoot me a PM, I've done plenty of international shipping.

ihaveafuckinggun (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 06:47:54 PM

So is there a reason they are making exception that you can go against 2 of their reseller policies?
I'm not a reseller for GoPro.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:54:31 PM

I'm picking up a few from him, he agreed to do it through escrow.

If you're international and want one (assuming it's legit), I'll help you forward it to your address. Shoot me a PM, I've done plenty of international shipping.

Could you send me a PM when you receive them?
hamza171

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:57:58 PM

Like I said before I can vouch for the $200 price. Me and my friend were sponsored riders and we would go to expo's and show our companies new gear off, Gopro was allways there selling brand new in the box GoPros for $200. GoPro would bring everything giant lcds showing videos, race cars, raffles for full Gopro kits, they would even show up in a Sprinter with the whole back top to bottom full of gopros. I imagine they are even cheaper if you are a  retailer, it kinda seemed like they funded thier expos with $200 dollar GoPros.
ChanceCoats123

Activity: 682

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 10:42:22 PM

Waiting to see how the US sales work out. I'd love to have one of these for my motorcycle.
smeagol
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:15:31 PM

What proof did you give to monbux?
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:30:16 PM

Following. Hopefully legit. I live in Hawaii so this shouldn't take long for me to resell Smiley

Also, you don't happen to have any Phantom drones lying around?
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 12:51:45 PM

I have a pending order with him. I will update when it arrives.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: