News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which game you play most?
Chess
Checkers

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which game you would like to play for bitcoins?  (Read 5514 times)
Coinbuddy (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:12:37 AM

I am making a bitcoin gaming website where users will earn bitcoin by playing games.I am confused which game to add.I need your suggestion that which game to add game will be in HTML.If you will win the game u will g double bitcoin if u loss then it loss.
I am thinking that games like candy crush saga will be better
What do you think?
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:18:40 AM

global thermal nuclear war

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHWjlCaIrQo

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Coinbuddy (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:22:55 AM

Its two large game,I need simple HTML game suggestion
libivan

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:27:46 AM

Poker would be nice, but if you want something simpler, maybe a noughts and crosses game, for example, would be quite good.

Smiley

edit: this game is also nice: http://blockchain-reaction.com
Coinbuddy (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:34:08 AM

Poker would be nice, but if you want something simpler, maybe a noughts and crosses game, for example, would be quite good.

Smiley

edit: this game is also nice: http://blockchain-reaction.com

I want some thing unique,which have never done before.
Magicman420

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:49:56 AM

All games are fun Smiley make,them all
ahappymau5

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

J'ai Envie De Toi

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:53:43 AM

you should hire someone to program you a game ( free to play ) and have in game purchases but the purchases can only be done with bitcoin.

Coinbuddy (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:57:31 AM

you should hire someone to program you a game ( free to play ) and have in game purchases but the purchases can only be done with bitcoin.

I have a coder.But i am thinking about game
I think candy crush will be best
ellen_me

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:16:47 AM

I like to play educational games like Bookworm and it will be great if I could earn some BTC while playing those kind of games.  Cheesy

Coinbuddy (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:19:19 AM

I like to play educational games like Bookworm and it will be great if I could earn some BTC while playing those kind of games.  Cheesy

can't you earn with Candy Crush?
bitbaby

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 07:02:40 AM

I think table games such as, Snooker, Billiard, Pool and other multi-player table games, where people can put in their own BTC and play to win either against themselves or the computer.

Coinbuddy (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 07:06:07 AM

I think table games such as, Snooker, Billiard, Pool and other multi-player table games, where people can put in their own BTC and play to win either against themselves or the computer.

Yes!
Thats nice
did you played air hockey?
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 08:14:57 PM

I am making a bitcoin gaming website where users will earn bitcoin by playing games.I am confused which game to add.I need your suggestion that which game to add game will be in HTML.If you will win the game u will g double bitcoin if u loss then it loss.
What do you think?

I think chess would be an interesting option, there could be an online competition where the 1st price wins the most bitcoin, and say the 10th price the fewest.
It would be a game I'd play, it's pretty timeless.  Smiley

Coinbuddy (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:43:08 PM

What do you think?

I think chess would be an interesting option, there could be an online competition where the 1st price wins the most bitcoin, and say the 10th price the fewest.
It would be a game I'd play, it's pretty timeless.  Smiley
[/quote[

note
i am making a website in which users pay some fees and then play the game.They will submit score and then top 3 will be paid.

williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 11:44:27 PM

Would it be random player vs random player. I would enjoy that. Add a bunch of different games, you can't just have one game. I voted chess, I haven't seen that and it would work nicely.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Coinbuddy (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:06:01 AM

Would it be random player vs random player. I would enjoy that. Add a bunch of different games, you can't just have one game. I voted chess, I haven't seen that and it would work nicely.

player vs computer
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 01:31:26 AM

Player vs player for money (costs 0.01 or something to play) would be cool. Winner takes all, loser gets nothing. Computer would be extremely hard and time consuming because you would have to program algorithms.

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
bitbaby

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 04:25:30 AM

Yes!
Thats nice

Yes, I have played air hockey but not on the computer. Also, I don't think chess is a very good option, I would personally not play chess online for BTCtc, simply because I can't be sure whether the person I am playing against is using a computer engine such as rybka etc.

Coinbuddy (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:51:12 AM

Yes!
Thats nice

Yes, I have played air hockey but not on the computer. Also, I don't think chess is a very good option, I would personally not play chess online for BTCtc, simply because I can't be sure whether the person I am playing against is using a computer engine such as rybka etc.

what about this game?
khele.in/pappu-pakia/
ellen_me

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:55:19 AM

can't you earn with Candy Crush?

I am not fond of playing candy crush.  Tongue
Anyone here familiar with Internet Reversi? That could be a fast and exciting match game.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: