Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:08:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★☆★ BtcInv.club | Bitcoin Investment |UP to 12% Daily Profit ★☆★  (Read 6999 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
btcinv (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 09:35:41 PM

Payment daily. can try it folk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcinv (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 11:40:56 PM

Today Payout: https://blockchain.info/tx/43155ada69bf6bc108378d3301fd7d31a9241ed8d8b2443f6a413f708337fe33
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 11:44:40 PM

Code:
1FXrjcgBbYJLvBLhvxLV7gZxQgCJD4qZEg - (Unspent) 0.0004 BTC
1BupfxkonSrwafXdDWGvSZMiS5DYJmekbv - (Unspent) 0.00048 BTC
1DFhhmiYpdESNH7K1yG8L47FcHiLmbWGM3 - (Unspent) 0.00052 BTC
1PuahFEpbEqR3FbLTTVt1YhuLmqN73zB9T - (Unspent) 0.0105 BTC
Can anyone confirm those addresses are theirs?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
khan_telecom

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 01:14:10 AM

Code:
Receive payment. Can confirm my address: 1BupfxkonSrwafXdDWGvSZMiS5DYJmekbv
lesnod11

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 01:35:24 AM

How do you make money to pay back investors?
btcinv (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 01:44:55 AM

We use investors' money to fund the enterprise software development. We generate revenue by writing management software for local businesses.
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 01:46:06 AM

Code:
You have 22 activity 22 posts. I don't trust you very much. Any reputable forum members?

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
khan_telecom

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 01:54:33 AM

Code:
You have 22 activity 22 posts. I don't trust you very much. Any reputable forum members?
I'm not asking you to believe. It is important that I get paid after investment. So just to confirm it.
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 02:06:33 AM

I see that address has been paid, and the transaction is legit, but you probably are affiliated with btcinv and posing as a "random community member".

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
lesnod11

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:10:37 AM

We use investors' money to fund the enterprise software development. We generate revenue by writing management software for local businesses.

160% off software development???
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 02:13:08 AM

And why would he want to share the profit with us, instead of keeping it. Anyways btcinv just confirmed that its a ponzi:

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
lesnod11

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:17:07 AM

I'll be interested to see how long this lasts lol
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 02:18:30 AM

Until someone invests a large amount of money, at least 0.1btc. That happened last time. Disappeared when someone invested 0.3btc.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
lesnod11

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:22:08 AM

OK, I put my 6 dollars in, let's see if this even goes 25 days to get my 6 dollars back. Should be entertaining at the very minimum lol
btcinv (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 02:23:14 AM

It depends on the extent to which business requirements. We will give prices with the money we spent to create it. Profit is not fixed.
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 02:24:28 AM

OK, I put my 6 dollars in, let's see if this even goes 25 days to get my 6 dollars back. Should be entertaining at the very minimum lol
I trust you as a legitimate forum member, tell me how this goes ok?

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
David186

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:29:10 AM

Until someone invests a large amount of money, at least 0.1btc. That happened last time. Disappeared when someone invested 0.3btc.
It's just speculation. But I joined earlier. When the rate changes daily. He refund deposit and give 50% of profit.
I am waiting for Bitcoin from my friends to join.
lesnod11

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:30:23 AM

It depends on the extent to which business requirements. We will give prices with the money we spent to create it. Profit is not fixed.

WHATEVA! Your statement doesn't make sense or answer my question, but I have my six dollars in for the entertainment value alone. So I guess part of that is listening to people blow smoke about their money making venue.
btcinv (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 02:38:28 AM

WHATEVA! Your statement doesn't make sense or answer my question, but I have my six dollars in for the entertainment value alone. So I guess part of that is listening to people blow smoke about their money making venue.
This means depending on the requirements of our partners that provide profits will be achieved. The higher requirements, we will need more time to perfect it. And of course, profits will also be higher.
Thanks for intrested. You will get profit daily.
btcinv (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 04:32:36 AM

It's just speculation. But I joined earlier. When the rate changes daily. He refund deposit and give 50% of profit.
I am waiting for Bitcoin from my friends to join.
thanks for feedback. You are welcome any time.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: