Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:19:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Remove Vod from DefaultTrust  (Read 3467 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 06:33:16 AM

I deleted personal information from my profile at the same time I did that, I didn't realize it was public and I don't want it to be (like my personal skype, ect), especially while I have a public battle going on with you.

Ah, so you do have something to hide.  Stop lying and saying you don't.

It's very easy to scam when you are anonymous.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
evershawn

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:53:27 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2014, 07:03:41 AM by evershawn

I deleted personal information from my profile at the same time I did that, I didn't realize it was public and I don't want it to be (like my personal skype, ect), especially while I have a public battle going on with you.

Ah, so you do have something to hide.  Stop lying and saying you don't.

It's very easy to scam when you are anonymous.

In my thread I specifically said I would hold meetings with potential investors, tell them about myself and my history and what I bring to the table as well as the concept I'm proposing. I offered to even hold these meetings in person, go read my post. Are you claiming that I was asking people to blindly send me bitcoin investment because that's the only way what you're saying would be relevant. Are you really going to change your whole basis for the distrust to that now? That would mark what, the 4th or 5th time now you've changed it?

First time: Moved to moderated topic, could be a scam

Second time: I was going to remove it but since you left me a negative too, now I'm not.

Third time: Trying to get investor money to pay himself a big salary and steal it (oh wait, that was an assumption you made so you deleted that)

Forth time: Back to saying I am deleting difficult to answer questions in a moderated topic

Fifth time: Saying I'm deleting questions, have multiple accounts, spam the forums, telling lies about people (all untrue with no proof or even references)

Now it's that I am hiding my personal skype contact and former website project on my profile, so I must be running a scam based on that.

Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound here? How many times you've changed up your story and reasoning for what you're doing?

Just stop already... I'm no scammer and the reason I'm exposing what you've done so vigilantly is because I'm very insulted and offended that you would do this to me. I to fight scammers and expose people. You looked me up on Google didn't you, can you probably easily see I have a long history (many years) of doing it under the same user name on other forums. The difference between you and I is that I don't jump the gun, I do it responsibly and with undeniable evidence against the accused. I'm well respected for that at the places I frequent.

At this point I think you're just too proud to admit that you've mislabeled me and jumped to a conclusion about who I am which is not correct.

Just remove your negative rating and I'll remove mine and do my best to delete everything I've said in protest to what you've done to me.

I never set out to ruin you but you've got to admit when you're wrong and in this case, you are. I'll happily retract what I can if you do the right thing here.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 07:12:05 AM

Are you really going to change your whole basis for the distrust to that now? That would mark what, the 4th or 5th time now you've changed it?

Second time: I was going to remove it but since you left me a negative too, now I'm not.

Third time: Trying to get investor money to pay himself a big salary and steal it (oh wait, that was an assumption you made so you deleted that)

Forth time: Back to saying I am deleting difficult to answer questions in a moderated topic

Fifth time: Saying I'm deleting questions, have multiple accounts, spam the forums, telling lies about people (all untrue with no proof or even references)

Nice lie, but viewing your negative feedback will show it is unchanged since 7/21 - and you continue to post lies.  Sorry scammer.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=112569

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:40:42 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2014, 07:58:30 AM by evershawn

Are you really going to change your whole basis for the distrust to that now? That would mark what, the 4th or 5th time now you've changed it?

Nice lie, but viewing your negative feedback will show it is unchanged since 7/21 - and you continue to post lies.  Sorry scammer.

Wow, are you for real buddy? I'm staring to be convinced that you're simply just a malicious lair. Just because the 21st was the last time you changed it doesn't mean you haven't changed it. Let's go take a look at some solid proof here that you've been changing your story, shall we? We can reference here for some direct evidence. I'll pull the quotes and screenshot it now just in case you go try to go delete this stuff after you see it and hide it, because now you're going to look pretty bad. Seems like at this point you're perfectly willing to play dirty since you're now blatantly lying about stuff: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=702233.msg7937222#msg7937222

I've seen the trust message changed multiple times.

Your first reasoning, here's your exact quote which is still live in the original thread (and never got deleted btw)

So the OP wants everything paid for, including a salary for himself, but also wants to keep 60% of the company.   Roll Eyes

Since you will delete this post, the only way I can warn others is by using the trust feature of the forum.

Your feedback stated this crap about a salary and there was never even any talk about it at all. Just you being a baboon with your assumptions. It's quite clear I'm not lying, look at your post there. (you've just been caught in one lie now)

Well, I was going to remove it if you didn't delete my post.

However, I see you have labelled me a scammer for some reason, so I guess we are even.

There again, you and your smug attitude, saying you were going to remove it but since I gave you a rating back... you're not. Yes, clearly you believe I'm this hardcore scammer and yet were going to 'remove' it but since I naturally posted feedback in response to yours, you were not. Basically this alone blows up your entire fucking story about how I'm a lying scammer. It shows that what you're doing is simply out of anger, nothing else. You state here you were going to remove it if I didn't delete the post, which I never did. Ya, you really believed I was a scammer, didn't you. This really proves that you've only done this because I fought back (Liar, again)

You need to re-read my words and understand their context.  No where did I say you deleted my words.  I said you will.  No lie at all.  Smiley   I'm not going to waste time beating your arguments when you can delete all my work with just a click.  Sorry.

Now you can have your temper tantrum and call me every name in the book.  I'm done with you.  

Wow, that statement alone contradicts your whole argument, doesn't it? Your basis then was that I 'WOULD' delete your words. Still, to this very moment, I have not. Even the stuff that's irrelevant and has nothing to do with the topic itself. I'm glad I didn't, it shows what a liar and a creep you really are. I never deleted any questions, I never avoided answering anything.

I encourage you all to go read that thread and then come back and read what Vod has said here. Tell me who the liar is.

Original feedback left on July 20th, last feedback on July 21st. Ya, he didn't change it yet ANOTHER time today (at least so far) but you CAN clearly see that he has been. You can also clearly see his reasoning / story is changing a lot and has been changing because his old one is falling apart badly. Vod, I've just proven to everyone you're a liar with direct evidence based on what you said there, what you've been doing and what you've just stated in this thread here. Are you sure you want to continue this charade?
evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:47:53 AM

I'm going to go get some shut eye now. I'll let you cook that one over Vod. I can't wait to see what your response is going to be now.

Looks to me you just got caught red handed and careless trying to lie to the community.
evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 02:14:30 PM

Seems like it's time to call on these people to do what Vod himself said is the right thing for them to do:

Nice guess, but if I rated a single person with negative trust that didn't deserve it, the people who have trusted me would remove it.  The system is self correcting.  I only have the trust I do because I always do the right thing.
Found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=post;topic=704391.20;num_replies=24

Well people, by Vod's own words, are you going to 'self correct' Vod's improperly given Green Trust by removing it??
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 04:05:39 PM

Quite the imagination you have.  I changed it one time, several days ago, to more accurately indicate how dishonest you are.

You're nothing but a pathological liar.  The only person that has deleted things is you.  The feedback will remain.

Have a better day.

evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:22:35 PM

Quite the imagination you have.  I changed it one time, several days ago, to more accurately indicate how dishonest you are.

You're nothing but a pathological liar.  The only person that has deleted things is you.  The feedback will remain.

Have a better day.

I have proven you are a liar. You just call me one with no proof and sad attempts to find stuff to accuse me of.  Just previous to this you called me a liar saying you had not changed anything. I prove that you did, beyond any doubt and you admit to lying about it. You sir are a liar and a coward. Proven.

Good luck getting anyone to respect or trust you on this forum now. I'll also be following you around reminding everyone what a douche you are since you don't want to do the right thing.

Have a great day, liar Wink

PS.. Several days have not even passed. Guess you just can't help yourself with the lies. Sounds like you seriously need meds or something.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 04:27:50 PM

I'm not a liar, and I doubt anybody believes your words.

On the other hand, it's easy to prove you're a liar... did you really risk 1,000 btc in your dealings with miter_myles?  The feedback you left him says you did.   Roll Eyes

I will have an awesome day - I always do!

evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:36:00 PM

I'm not a liar, and I doubt anybody believes your words.

On the other hand, it's easy to prove you're a liar... did you really risk 1,000 btc in your dealings with miter_myles?  The feedback you left him says you did.   Roll Eyes

I will have an awesome day - I always do!

Haha. Your desperation is so obvious now. Just reaching for anything you can to try to make me seem as bad or worse than you.

No matter what you say now you have been caught red handed in several lies. There's nothing you can say or do at this point to fix that.

You did this to yourself. The more you keep trying to lie and change the subject from the lies you were caught in the worse you are going to look to everyone. So please keep it up.

Wink
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 04:37:03 PM

No matter what you say now you have been caught red handed in several lies. There's nothing you can say or do at this point to fix that.

Nice imagination.  I've never lied.  I've proven you have. 

Wink

evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:24:56 PM

Nice imagination.  I've never lied.  I've proven you have. 

Wink

Wow, are you really that childish. Going to pretend that this page didn't happen and I haven't just pointed out with proof that you have been lying?

Oh well, guess it's useless to argue with if you you're going to move to 4th grade level antics.

I'll just direct everyone over here so they can see for themselves what a child and a douche bag you truly are.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 07:18:03 PM

Nice imagination.  I've never lied.  I've proven you have.  

Wink

Wow, are you really that childish. Going to pretend that this page didn't happen and I haven't just pointed out with proof that you have been lying?

Oh well, guess it's useless to argue with if you you're going to move to 4th grade level antics.

I'll just direct everyone over here so they can see for themselves what a child and a douche bag you truly are.

lol.  You haven't pointed out anywhere that I've ever lied (I haven't).  I, however, pointed out with proof that you lied.

Send the masses here!  I welcome it.   Smiley

evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:33:39 PM

Nice imagination.  I've never lied.  I've proven you have.  

Wink

lol.  You haven't pointed out anywhere that I've ever lied (I haven't).  I, however, pointed out with proof that you lied.

Send the masses here!  I welcome it.   Smiley

Scroll up. I made a massive post showing multiple lies you have told in this thread alone along with quotes and links. What have you shown other than I have removed my Skype contact from my profile? Nothing...

I'm sure you know that which is why now all you do is continue to make 'I know you are but what am I' responses like a child.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 07:37:12 PM

Scroll up. I made a massive post showing multiple lies you have told in this thread alone along with quotes and links. What have you shown other than I have removed my Skype contact from my profile? Nothing...

Your massive post doesn't prove I lied about anything.  Can you summarize for everyone where I lied even once?

You, on the other hand, delete questions about your scam, delete personal info while saying you have nothing to hide, and lied about risking 1,000 btc in a trade gone bad,

In short, you are a liar, I am not.  That may sound childish to you, but it's the truth.   Smiley

evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:00:02 PM

Your massive post doesn't prove I lied about anything.  Can you summarize for everyone where I lied even once?

You, on the other hand, delete questions about your scam, delete personal info while saying you have nothing to hide, and lied about risking 1,000 btc in a trade gone bad,

In short, you are a liar, I am not.  That may sound childish to you, but it's the truth.   Smiley

I'm sure everyone realizes that everything you complain about now is none of the original stuff you were complaining about and you try to keep those lies out of the discussion now.

Here's one lie you just told, You say I lied about 1k btc in a trade gone bad, what did I try to trade exactly? What did I lie about in that trade exactly,  elaborate on how that went down since you know all about it, please.

I deleted my personal skype contact info from my profile, so what, I didn't lie about doing that. I did remove it, and I said I did. You're lying saying I was hiding it somehow. Lie 2

Lie 3, here's you trying to say you never changed the feedback you left for me:

Nice lie, but viewing your negative feedback will show it is unchanged since 7/21 - and you continue to post lies.  Sorry scammer.

Here's me proving you did:

Original feedback left on July 20th, last feedback on July 21st.

You lied again.

Your basis for the negative trust: Deleting questions from my thread...

I don't remember what questions you deleted

Because you're a liar.

There's another dozen or so things I cannot prove as easily.

All you've got is that I deleted my Skype from public view (big fucking deal) and I left some piece of shit troll bad feedback ages ago (yet another, big fucking deal)

You've completely gotten off the topic of trying to say I was deceiving anyone in my original thread (what happened  there Vod, why aren't you trying to say stuff about that any more?)

What lies am I telling about you Vod? Can you show some of them along with the same type of proof I've provided for your lies?

Please Vod, show us something other than just you saying so.... I know you're blind with rage right now, but try to take a pill and focus for a second, ok? Provide some evidence that I have lied about either my business proposal or about my statements about your abuse.
Anduck
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072

quack

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:03:15 PM

This is why this type of trust system isn't very good. Most people don't even know you can make custom trust list..

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 08:07:32 PM

You lied again.

Read the bold part.  See the error in your accusation?  I posted the feedback has been unchanged since 7/21 - which it has been.  I did not post I "never changed the feedback".  Are you that dense Shawn?

At this point you are just trolling.  I've never lied about anything.   Roll Eyes

If you didn't do a 1,000 btc transaction, why did you post feedback that you risked 1,000 btc?   Because you are a liar.

marryXmas

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:34:47 PM

You lied again.

Read the bold part.  See the error in your accusation?  I posted the feedback has been unchanged since 7/21 - which it has been.  I did not post I "never changed the feedback".  Are you that dense Shawn?

At this point you are just trolling.  I've never lied about anything.   Roll Eyes

If you didn't do a 1,000 btc transaction, why did you post feedback that you risked 1,000 btc?   Because you are a liar.
You are just feeding the troll. There is no reason to keep this conversation going
evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:43:47 PM

You lied again.

You're an idiot. When I posted that back then I had no understanding for how the trust system worked and I thought the effect of the trust was based on what was put in that field. Because the guy was nearly as big of a douche bag as you, I put an amount in there. So ?? It clearly says in the comment what I marked him negative for, stop trying to make that in to something else when you know exactly what it is. It only makes you look dishonest and obvious.

The best part of your obviousness is that you KEEP trying to change the subject to stuff that's irrelevant to what we're discussing here. We're discussing your original accusations. You know, those one's you keep avoiding providing any explanation for?

I'm calling you out.... instead of trying to dig up other things so desperately, please touch a little on your original accusations that you made.

-There was the salary I supposedly was planning to pay myself (please elaborate on that imaginary conversation that never took place) AKA Lie 1

-There were those posts I supposedly deleted, what were those posts about again? Oh ya, you forgot a day later right? Do you have Alzheimer's disease? AKA Lie 2

-There where those lies I was spreading about users? AKA Lie 3

-There was that spamming I was doing? AKA Lie 4

But we already know that you're going to avoid responding to any of this since that's all you've been doing. Instead you don't respond to your previous accusations and you look for new things to say, like if my skype contact is public in my forum profile.... lol.... Do you think people are stupid? Do you think that people don't realize you're dodging these questions and accusations you made?

Have fun coming up with some lies for that Mr. Lawrence. I'm putting you on the spot now, answer your original accusations properly and stop avoiding them.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: