Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:51:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Remove Vod from DefaultTrust  (Read 3467 times)
evershawn

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:47:59 PM

You are just feeding the troll. There is no reason to keep this conversation going

Date Registered:    July 21, 2014, 05:41:38 AM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 11:20:30 PM

With dank MIA, this has been an entertaining conversation for the other forum users - so I let it go on for a while.  But you like to twist words and your reality seems a bit skewed.

Never argue with an idiot - people reading may not be able to tell the difference!   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:35:23 PM

With dank MIA, this has been an entertaining conversation for the other forum users - so I let it go on for a while.  But you like to twist words and your reality seems a bit skewed.

Never argue with an idiot - people reading may not be able to tell the difference!   Undecided

I'm calling you out.... instead of trying to dig up other things so desperately, please touch a little on your original accusations that you made.

-There was the salary I supposedly was planning to pay myself (please elaborate on that imaginary conversation that never took place) AKA Lie 1

-There were those posts I supposedly deleted, what were those posts about again? Oh ya, you forgot a day later right? Do you have Alzheimer's disease? AKA Lie 2

-There where those lies I was spreading about users? AKA Lie 3

-There was that spamming I was doing? AKA Lie 4

But we already know that you're going to avoid responding to any of this since that's all you've been doing. Instead you don't respond to your previous accusations and you look for new things to say, like if my skype contact is public in my forum profile.... lol.... Do you think people are stupid? Do you think that people don't realize you're dodging these questions and accusations you made?

Have fun coming up with some lies for that Mr. Lawrence. I'm putting you on the spot now, answer your original accusations properly and stop avoiding them.

Called it! Yet another avoid / attempted subject change!

Answer the questions Vod.... What are you waiting for?
codegeek

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:39:44 PM

Why are you avoiding these questions exactly? They seem legit and it's what your negative trust rating states against Evershawn.
evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:00:13 AM

Like usual, when it comes to this point, he's got nothing to say.

I'm answering questions, providing proof of any accusation I made and responding to stuff he's saying (even the silly shit about my skype on my profile, some negative I left some troll ages ago and petty tactics he's using just so he has SOMETHING to try to use). Even though he strays way off of what this arguement is about, I still respond to it for him

When I ask him to just lay down some examples for the stuff he's saying in his negative on me, he's got ZERO. He can't even provide any example of the basics he's calling me out on.

Case in point - Guy has anger issues / mental issues. His claims are false, he's simply manipulating people to 'get at me' and try to bully me for personal reasons. If he wasn't, he would have answered these simple, basic questions this time, or the past dozen times he's been asked to.

Sydboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:38:45 AM

he isnt going to be removed.
go through the default trust list and is filled with scammers. they have not been removed.
so what makes you think the admin will remove him
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:48:55 AM

"Trustfeed back" should at least only be limited to two people doing transactions and the escrow.

anyone out of the picture shouldn't have the permission do give trustfeedback.  so before giving feedback, they'll be redirected to the thread they did transaction.

a good php programmer can do this as far as i know.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 03:50:13 AM

"Trustfeed back" should at least only be limited to two people doing transactions and the escrow.

anyone out of the picture shouldn't have the permission do give trustfeedback.

a good php programmer can do this as far as i know.

That's a good idea - you should mention it for the new forum.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
JennaK

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:52:17 AM

Vod, I want my negative trust removed..
I am a girl!
Lucky Cris

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:29:07 AM

Vod, I want my negative trust removed..
I am a girl!

You think proving you're a female negates the fact that your profile fits that of a scammer?

Good call, Vod.

I'm on here to provide microloans lol

Yet in your posts you "wish you had the money/coins" "wish you could afford" something - and you're providing loans? ha! Aren't you a poor university student? Right. Thought as much.

Wait... why am I even entertaining you?

JennaK

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:37:04 AM

No shit I'm a poor University student, got a problem with that?
Yes I do have a bit of money(I've been working all summer).
I do wish I had more money and I do wish I had more bitcoins.

Get a life Lucky Cris and leave me alone.
Lucky Cris

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:06:25 AM

No shit I'm a poor University student, got a problem with that?
Yes I do have a bit of money(I've been working all summer).
I do wish I had more money and I do wish I had more bitcoins.

Get a life Lucky Cris and leave me alone.

I'm a university student too btw Wink so of course I can relate
But I'm also a professional who works everyday
Don't we all?

I have a life & done; I've said what I had to say. You're actions will determine your fate here, not my assessment.

evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:37:54 PM

As you can see, when it comes down to Vod being asked to pony up some facts in my case, he doesn't reply. All I have ever asked for is proof of his claims, (which I know are 100% false). He knows he has nothing to produce so he just does not reply to it.

Even if you're blindly one of his fanboys because he's busted some scammers in the past, how do you explain this?

Can you really sit there saying these are the actions of an honest person? I think not....
Lucky Cris

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:12:07 PM

As you can see, when it comes down to Vod being asked to pony up some facts in my case, he doesn't reply. All I have ever asked for is proof of his claims, (which I know are 100% false). He knows he has nothing to produce so he just does not reply to it.

Even if you're blindly one of his fanboys because he's busted some scammers in the past, how do you explain this?

Can you really sit there saying these are the actions of an honest person? I think not....

Vod does this community a favor with calling out scams... although I don't always agree with his justification. He's called out a few that I know of that weren't warranted, but without knowing the full background here, I won't put myself out there. But I will say this:

Vod - the man has a point. That point being he's asked some specifics that it seems you're dancing around. You're the topic of this thread here... can you please entertain us by entertaining the questions to you?

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: