Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:17:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin's dominance really about to be challenged?  (Read 2884 times)
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 07:53:48 PM

lol i think NXT and BitCoin are same shit and will go down together.
When Satoshi and NXT bag holder will dump.
Miz4r
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 08:15:10 PM

While I don't endorse NXT and think it's a kind of lame ripple clone I think it's great if they are trolling mainline Bitcoin zealots.

Perhaps I'll buy some. Smiley

Ripple is closed source centralized crap, NXT is way superior and also not a clone. I remember you thinking Bitcoiners would get all paranoid about Ripple lol, I guess that didn't work out so well so now you look for other ways to diss BTC. Yeah go buy some NXT if you think that that would hurt the pride of those Bitcoin cultists you hate so much, I'm sure that will teach those noobs! Nobody cares really but whatever makes you happy in your own little fantasy world.

Bitcoin = Gold on steroids
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 08:25:05 PM

lol i think NXT and BitCoin are same shit and will go down together.
When Satoshi and NXT bag holder will dump.

ur dumb
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 09:08:55 PM

Nobody cares really but...

lol

I'm posting about my little fantasy world disturbing your collective delusion.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:18:23 AM

While I don't endorse NXT and think it's a kind of lame ripple clone I think it's great if they are trolling mainline Bitcoin zealots.

Perhaps I'll buy some. Smiley

Ripple is closed source centralized crap, NXT is way superior and also not a clone. I remember you thinking Bitcoiners would get all paranoid about Ripple lol, I guess that didn't work out so well so now you look for other ways to diss BTC. Yeah go buy some NXT if you think that that would hurt the pride of those Bitcoin cultists you hate so much, I'm sure that will teach those noobs! Nobody cares really but whatever makes you happy in your own little fantasy world.

We will see but NXT have evolved the most from all altcoins that i know. On pricing developing and support.

You may probably bee right in all but this only need to happen.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Newbie1022

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:21:13 AM

Dude, who let the G.D. sales force for these damned things on here to troll. NXT... ain't that one of them girly, fuming fake cigarettes?
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:32:26 AM

Dude, who let the G.D. sales force for these damned things on here to troll. NXT... ain't that one of them girly, fuming fake cigarettes?

Actually these "trolls" you are talking about - many of us are large holders of BTC. Just like there are large holders of BTC invested in alts like XMR.

Its natural to diversify.  Its just that there is a lot of FUD spread about Nxt. The developments of Nxt and its platforms are simply ahead of the curve and revolutionary in the industry. I am still 90%+ in BTC, but I'm not dumb enough to pass up investment in a 2.0 that is changing the game. Its only a matter of time before Nxt is solidly in 2nd place from market cap to media exposure. It is already firmly 2nd place in worldwide development of infrastructure.
Newbie1022

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:34:32 AM

Actually these "trolls" you are talking about - many of us are large holders of BTC. Just like there are large holders of BTC invested in alts like XMR.

Its natural to diversify.  Its just that there is a lot of FUD spread about Nxt. The developments of Nxt and its platforms are simply ahead of the curve and revolutionary in the industry. I am still 90%+ in BTC, but I'm not dumb enough to pass up investment in a 2.0 that is changing the game. Its only a matter of time before Nxt is solidly in 2nd place from market cap to media exposure. It is already firmly 2nd place in worldwide development of infrastructure.

Already... a lot of it sounded more like it came out of a press shop than the normal chatter on here. Fair enough.
peeveepee

Activity: 211

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 09:40:40 AM

Don't forget NXT is a proof of stake coin.

It is not decentralized and has a single point of failure.

Sorry, I don't want to sound harsh, but people repeat this sentence like parrots...

Nxt has 25k+ wallets with a balance greater than 0 and  a lot of active nodes
It doesn't use central checkpoints like peercoin

Where is the single point of failure and why is it not decentralized?

The more "scam" shouters I see here, the more I get the feeling that Nxt is indeed challenging bitcoin.
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

I think we are at the beginning of phase 3.

Yeah, just quoting what I read from the internet.

Enlighten us how having 25k wallet make it not a decentralized coin.
Sukrim
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:11:50 AM

Ripple is closed source centralized crap
Oh really? What exactly is closed source in Ripple and can't be found on https://github.com/ripple? Roll Eyes

https://www.coinlend.org <-- automated lending at various exchanges.
https://www.bitfinex.com <-- Trade BTC for other currencies and vice versa.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: