Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:16:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (clubminer) took my $600 Paypal and only gave me $40  (Read 2201 times)
quickbits (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:56:33 AM

About 4days ago, I sent (clubminer) $600 in Paypal and he said he will pay in 3hours, after 24hours, he sent $40. He's still owing me $520. Help!!!!
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:00:42 PM

About 4days ago, I sent (clubminer) $600 in Paypal and he said he will pay in 3hours, after 24hours, he sent $40. He's still owing me $520. Help!!!!

File a charge back. Why did you wait so long?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
paceta

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:08:29 PM

There is a enough warnings in the forum about paypal..

And yes why the hell you waited for 4 days ? Sad

I hope you will get your cash back

*EDIT*

look at his TRUST https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=218222

thats your own fault dude
quickbits (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:12:00 PM

I've done that, but they said I'm not protected. I sent through invoice
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:14:20 PM

I've done that, but they said I'm not protected. I sent through invoice

Did you fund the transfer with a credit card? If so, file a complaint with them.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
quickbits (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:17:02 PM

There is a enough warnings in the forum about paypal..

And yes why the hell you waited for 4 days ? Sad

I hope you will get your cash back

*EDIT*

look at his TRUST https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=218222

thats your own fault dude

Yeah, I guess so.
paceta

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:19:58 PM

Please post a proof so we can give him a red flag to avoid more scams !
quickbits (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:28:08 PM

PROOF

quickbits Newbie Online Activity:
28 Trust: 0: -0 / +0 Re: (WTB)
0.9BTC with
$600 Paypal. « Sent to: clubminer on: July 20, 2014,
06:32:45 PM » Quote Reply Delete Quote from: clubminer on July 20, 2014, 04:09:50
PM Quote from: quickbits on July 20, 2014,
04:02:41 PM Quote from: clubminer on July 20, 2014,
03:55:14 PM Quote from: quickbits on July 20, 2014,
03:48:57 PM Quote from: clubminer on July 20,
2014, 03:38:26 PM Quote from: quickbits on July 20,
2014, 11:11:50 AM Quote from: clubminer on July
20, 2014, 09:36:08 AM Quote from: quickbits on July
19, 2014, 11:17:12 PM Quote from: clubminer on
July 19, 2014, 10:54:41
PM still need btc via paypal?
are you pay fees?
0.9 BTC = $600 (but full
amount) fee paid by you
if you deal send paypal to btcmminer@yahoo.com please PM your bitcoin
wallet address here. note : newbie with paypal
is very risky, never person
can accept this payment. Can you Raise an invoice of
$600 from your Paypal and I
will pay it to avoid limitations
on account or something
related. I will then send my
BTC address. Hi, you can send money via
paypal and select "I'm paying for
goods or services" to avoid
limitations.
after send paypal to btcmminer@yahoo.com (Paypal Name: BTCM Miner) , please PM
your wallet address. I'm waiting
you, Charge invoice to
(contentanytime@gmail.com) Money Request Details
Request Sent
To:   Balogun Ibukun
(contentanytime@gmail.com) Amount:   $600,00 USD
Status:   Pending after transfer, please give me your wallet address. Invoice received, about to be paid. BTC
ADDRESS:
1BuhAA1DMnGqsrq6sM63NQcVSNTFjjjL83 Ok, after you send paypal and I have to make
sure your balance is safe. be normal within 1 - 3
hours, if your balance is not safe, there will be a
reversal and my paypal account is limited. Payment as been sent. Fund my wallet as soon as
possible. Paypal funds is safe and you actually sent
invoice based on Services, so no chargebacks, I
have no protection on the funds. I have you full
trust because of escrow.ms's feedback on your trust
section. I got my funds from Fiverr, so it's safe. I'll give you an hour to send the bitcoins to my wallet.
Thanks. after making sure 1 - 3 hours your funds are safe and
do not occur limited to my paypal, I send btc soon as
possible. but if my paypal is limited, I will make a refund your paypal fund. I'm still waiting for the bitcoins. It's 2hrs and 30mins now. quickbits Newbie Online Activity:
28 Trust: 0: -0 / +0 $600 pp « Sent to: clubminer on: July 20, 2014,
07:16:28 PM » Quote Reply Delete I can see you are online with last active, but you are not
appearing online. What's going on? You haven't sent my
bitcoins, why? It's over 3hours now, sir.

That's how he started telling me he had funds at f2pool. And I don't know about mining. He said he will compensate me with a miner hardware. I still don't understand him. All I know is that I'm going to make his life a living hell
quickbits (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:30:14 PM

PROOF

quickbits Newbie Online Activity:
28 Trust: 0: -0 / +0 Re: (WTB)
0.9BTC with
$600 Paypal. « Sent to: clubminer on: July 20, 2014,
06:32:45 PM » Quote Reply Delete Quote from: clubminer on July 20, 2014, 04:09:50
PM Quote from: quickbits on July 20, 2014,
04:02:41 PM Quote from: clubminer on July 20, 2014,
03:55:14 PM Quote from: quickbits on July 20, 2014,
03:48:57 PM Quote from: clubminer on July 20,
2014, 03:38:26 PM Quote from: quickbits on July 20,
2014, 11:11:50 AM Quote from: clubminer on July
20, 2014, 09:36:08 AM Quote from: quickbits on July
19, 2014, 11:17:12 PM Quote from: clubminer on
July 19, 2014, 10:54:41
PM still need btc via paypal?
are you pay fees?
0.9 BTC = $600 (but full
amount) fee paid by you
if you deal send paypal to btcmminer@yahoo.com please PM your bitcoin
wallet address here. note : newbie with paypal
is very risky, never person
can accept this payment. Can you Raise an invoice of
$600 from your Paypal and I
will pay it to avoid limitations
on account or something
related. I will then send my
BTC address. Hi, you can send money via
paypal and select "I'm paying for
goods or services" to avoid
limitations.
after send paypal to btcmminer@yahoo.com (Paypal Name: BTCM Miner) , please PM
your wallet address. I'm waiting
you, Charge invoice to
(contentanytime@gmail.com) Money Request Details
Request Sent
To:   Balogun Ibukun
(contentanytime@gmail.com) Amount:   $600,00 USD
Status:   Pending after transfer, please give me your wallet address. Invoice received, about to be paid. BTC
ADDRESS:
1BuhAA1DMnGqsrq6sM63NQcVSNTFjjjL83 Ok, after you send paypal and I have to make
sure your balance is safe. be normal within 1 - 3
hours, if your balance is not safe, there will be a
reversal and my paypal account is limited. Payment as been sent. Fund my wallet as soon as
possible. Paypal funds is safe and you actually sent
invoice based on Services, so no chargebacks, I
have no protection on the funds. I have you full
trust because of escrow.ms's feedback on your trust
section. I got my funds from Fiverr, so it's safe. I'll give you an hour to send the bitcoins to my wallet.
Thanks. after making sure 1 - 3 hours your funds are safe and
do not occur limited to my paypal, I send btc soon as
possible. but if my paypal is limited, I will make a refund your paypal fund. I'm still waiting for the bitcoins. It's 2hrs and 30mins now. quickbits Newbie Online Activity:
28 Trust: 0: -0 / +0 $600 pp « Sent to: clubminer on: July 20, 2014,
07:16:28 PM » Quote Reply Delete I can see you are online with last active, but you are not
appearing online. What's going on? You haven't sent my
bitcoins, why? It's over 3hours now, sir.

That's how he started telling me he had funds at f2pool. And I don't know about mining. He said he will compensate me with a miner hardware. I still don't understand him. All I know is that I'm going to make his life a living hell
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:31:31 PM

help with what? did you even thought to check his trust?
and for god sake who sends any money using paypal? so many warnings, so many scandals and you now crying because paypal don't care?
call your CC and charge back every penny of it. that's the only way. But there might be a catch. I had problem.charging back through CC because as explanation i put investment/lending. which for private person will not work.

hopely you will be problem free. next time use search option and read trust.
quickbits (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:56:52 PM

Okay
clubminer

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Let's get rich together

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 09:44:15 PM

YOU BULLSHIT... HE NOT USING HIS PAYPAL ACCOUNT, HE IS USING DUBAI PAYPAL, AND MAKING CHARGEBACK.

THIS GUY HAVE USA PAYPAL AND EUROPE PAYPAL AND THAT'S NOT HIS PAYPAL.
REFUND MY BITCOIN...  Angry

clubminer

Let's get rich together

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 09:53:17 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2014, 10:24:18 PM by clubminer

BULLSHIT ,DUDE !!!!!
YOU JUST SENT PAYPAL 2 DAYS AGO, AND I NEED WAITING AND SURE 1-3 DAYS,THAT'S NOT YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT. BUT YOU STEALING FROM SOMEONE. PROOF IN 24 HOURS BECOME CHARGEBACK AND MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT IS LIMITED.

everyone can look his thread here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704571.msg7966809#msg7966809

clubminer

Let's get rich together

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 10:01:13 PM

HEII,,, WHERE ARE YOU?? I KNOW YOU STILL ONLINE, REFUND MY BITCOIN. YOU NOT USING YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT.
I HAVE EXPLAINED FROM PAYPAL.  Angry

xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 10:26:15 PM

HEII,,, WHERE ARE YOU?? I KNOW YOU STILL ONLINE, REFUND MY BITCOIN. YOU NOT USING YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT.

I doubt you will be getting your BTC back.
quickbits (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:17:54 AM

You stole my Paypal now playing smart? I have already told you. You're a thief! You stole my clients Paypal, he made payment for me because I don't have funds available in mine, now I'm in debt because you didn't release my bitcoins in time. This problem happened after you refused to pay my bitcoins after four days, my client wanted his money which had it been you sent me my bitcoin in time. I would have paid him and everything would have gone fine. Now, you make me look like a bad person. I'm not a scammer, you're the one who lied. U promised me 3hours which I told my client, that I would pay him in 3hours because I trusted you, now you held the funds for 4days and he wants his money, you only sent me $40 out of $560. Am I at fault? Had it been you credited me on time, things would be done smoothly, it is you that has caused me problems. My client now wants his money back else he won't cancel dispute. Mail me if you like, you disappointed me a lot, clubminer.
quickbits (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:22:21 AM

loewen.brad

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:35:11 AM

Making deals with newbies on BCT. I'm getting the popcorn.

BTC Donation address: 1C9kFrgD4iHRnH7p86HaAQ5oSaEuzqmjf8
XIV Donation address: XErCR9BXh2oVXBy2Yh48qcRaX9tdDCRH5J
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:13:54 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2014, 05:27:09 AM by xetsr

I HAVE EXPLAINED FROM PAYPAL.  Angry

You stole my Paypal now playing smart? I have already told you. You're a thief! You stole my clients Paypal, he made payment for me because I don't have funds available in mine, now I'm in debt because you didn't release my bitcoins in time. This problem happened after you refused to pay my bitcoins after four days, my client wanted his money which had it been you sent me my bitcoin in time. I would have paid him and everything would have gone fine. Now, you make me look like a bad person. I'm not a scammer, you're the one who lied. U promised me 3hours which I told my client, that I would pay him in 3hours because I trusted you, now you held the funds for 4days and he wants his money, you only sent me $40 out of $560. Am I at fault? Had it been you credited me on time, things would be done smoothly, it is you that has caused me problems. My client now wants his money back else he won't cancel dispute. Mail me if you like, you disappointed me a lot, clubminer.

Huh? He stole your paypal funds.. then stole your clients? Which one is it. How are you in debt?

You said paypal was coming from a US verified account. Was clubminer aware that he was going to receive funds from a NON US account? Was your "client" aware that he was sending a payment to someone else? If not, you should be held responsible.

Sure does sound like a paypal man in middle scam, which has been very common around here lately. Clubminer should NOT send you any BTC, instead he should contact your "client" direct and sort everything out.
quickbits (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:19:12 AM

I HAVE EXPLAINED FROM PAYPAL.  Angry

Huh? He stole your paypal funds.. then stole your clients? Which one is it. How are you in debt?

You said paypal was coming from a US verified account. Was clubminer aware that he was going to receive funds from a NON US account? Was your "client" aware that he was sending a payment to someone else? If not, you should be held responsible.

Sure does sound like a paypal man in middle scam, which has been very common around here lately. Clubminer should NOT send you any BTC, instead he should contact your "client" direct and sort everything out.

Man In middle scam? My client was aware that he's making payment o someone on my behalf. What kind of allegation is this? Ask CLUBMINER why he didn't send the BTC for more than 72hours after I sent him PAYPAL. He was definitely trying to scam me. I will copy our e-mail conversation and paste it here. He promised 3hours and after 3days I got nothing, then the person who made the Paypal payment for me started accusing me of scamming him, that's why he put up a dispute. I used a middle man, but no intention to scam anyone. If clubminer had paid me as promised, nothing like this would not have happened.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: