Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:28:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (clubminer) took my $600 Paypal and only gave me $40  (Read 2198 times)
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:42:36 AM

HEII,,, WHERE ARE YOU?? I KNOW YOU STILL ONLINE, REFUND MY BITCOIN. YOU NOT USING YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT.
I HAVE EXPLAINED FROM PAYPAL.  Angry

You stole my Paypal now playing smart? I have already told you. You're a thief! You stole my clients Paypal, he made payment for me because I don't have funds available in mine, now I'm in debt because you didn't release my bitcoins in time. This problem happened after you refused to pay my bitcoins after four days, my client wanted his money which had it been you sent me my bitcoin in time. I would have paid him and everything would have gone fine. Now, you make me look like a bad person. I'm not a scammer, you're the one who lied. U promised me 3hours which I told my client, that I would pay him in 3hours because I trusted you, now you held the funds for 4days and he wants his money, you only sent me $40 out of $560. Am I at fault? Had it been you credited me on time, things would be done smoothly, it is you that has caused me problems. My client now wants his money back else he won't cancel dispute. Mail me if you like, you disappointed me a lot, clubminer.

Huh? He stole your paypal funds.. then stole your clients? Which one is it. How are you in debt?

You said paypal was coming from a US verified account. Was clubminer aware that he was going to receive funds from a NON US account? Was your "client" aware that he was sending a payment to someone else? If not, you should be held responsible.

Sure does sound like a paypal man in middle scam, which has been very common around here lately. Clubminer should NOT send you any BTC, instead he should contact your "client" direct and sort everything out.

Man In middle scam? My client was aware that he's making payment o someone on my behalf. What kind of allegation is this? Ask CLUBMINER why he didn't send the BTC for more than 72hours after I sent him PAYPAL. He was definitely trying to scam me. I will copy our e-mail conversation and paste it here. He promised 3hours and after 3days I got nothing, then the person who made the Paypal payment for me started accusing me of scamming him, that's why he put up a dispute. I used a middle man, but no intention to scam anyone. If clubminer had paid me as promised, nothing like this would not have happened.

Post screenshots of the conversation. Don't just copy and paste text. He says 1 - 3 days and you say he said hours, not days.

You never answered the other questions. How are you in debt? Did you send your client BTC or paypal? Was clubminer aware that he was going to be sent funds from a non US account? You said US verified in your post, then sent as non US. That's fishy and I don't blame him for wanting to hold the funds for another day or two, although I would have just refunded the payment and not sent any BTC. 

Clubminer should sort this out directly with your client. He has his paypal email address and should be able to contact him through email.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eid

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:53:40 AM

Quoted from another thread:

Better that it's out in the open where newbies can clearly see what is going on, rather than hidden somewhere off-site. Use your sense when considering trading with others. Use established escrow to reduce the likelihood of being scammed. Certainly don't trust someone because they have a certain rank or post count (why this would make someone more trustworthy is beyond me anyway).

People who are really against this would do better to spend their time posting warnings in the newbie sub-forum rather than trying to stop it. Education > censorship.

This is a real warning and a helpful tip as regards to fake scums buying full member, snr. member accts tand get users ripped of their hard-earned money on the forum as a result of interest trust in people they believe to have so much feedback and trust rating on the forum. I really don't like this motion as the hero members should please go against this. Any newbie can just fall into the trap and lose his/her money. that's why I always use escrow and middlemen to trade.

I believe someone with a bought full member account just scammed me $600 Paypal. I'm so sad at the moment. Stop this movement!

can you tell us what happen?

He had good feedbacks and I sent first, based on that, I sent him $600 Paypal first and now he paid $40 and ran away

I'm confused by your sudden change of philosophy  Huh

quickbits is clearly lying here. Apart from his contradiction above, Clubminer has negative feedback, not positive. Someone in default trust should mark quickbits as a scammer.
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:06:49 AM

Quoted from another thread:
quickbits is clearly lying here. Apart from his contradiction above, Clubminer has negative feedback, not positive. Someone in default trust should mark quickbits as a scammer.

quickbits also didn't mention anything about a "client" sending payment until after clubminer posted. that and a couple of other things is why I would be very careful dealing with this guy. same goes for clubminer, since he has no feedback either.

Only $40 lost.. could have been worse.
eveRRR

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:42:33 PM

WARNING - SCAMMER SCAMMER - clubminer

CLUBMINER TAKE MY MONEY -But never send the BTC

And he dont answer anymore - Not at pm or email!

Gesetz eveRRR
quickbits (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:08:35 PM

Gesetz eveRRR

CLUBMINER IS A SCAMMER, please you can also explain what he did. He still owes me $520 BTC.
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:17:02 PM

Gesetz eveRRR

I dont see the point you should taunt in this thread.
Your post history dont give any legitimacy to your post here.
loewen.brad

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:24:19 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 07:34:50 AM by loewen.brad

A piece of advice to you, quickbits: If you want pull a convincing scam, make up one story and stick to it.

If, in the process of trying to pull a scam on someone, you yourself get scammed, don't come crying to us. You have nobody but yourself to blame.

I'm also gonna go out on a limb here and say that eveRRR is an alt account owned by quickbits seeing that it's a brand new account with (as of now) zero posts unrelated to this scam accusation or trying to buy btc from other users.

Nice try quickbits/eveRRR, whoever you are...

BTC Donation address: 1C9kFrgD4iHRnH7p86HaAQ5oSaEuzqmjf8
XIV Donation address: XErCR9BXh2oVXBy2Yh48qcRaX9tdDCRH5J
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:57:50 AM

HEII,,, WHERE ARE YOU?? I KNOW YOU STILL ONLINE, REFUND MY BITCOIN. YOU NOT USING YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT.
I HAVE EXPLAINED FROM PAYPAL.  Angry

What's the TxID where you sent him BTC?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Bitkol

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:22:39 PM

How do you buy something without escrow.... I mean like, really?? And as people posted here post the pictures. Not calling party a or party b a scam artist because I don't know the truth. If you people send money to someone you don't know and has red flags 3 feet deep, well..... I am selling a bridge for cheap if anybody is interested, will take btc and take you on a personal tour of it...
Stinker

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:07:40 PM

i will buy the bridge how much ? and you will for sure delivery it to me ?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: