Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:45:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why soon the time is coming to get out of fiat and into Bitcoin.  (Read 1453 times)
rabbiter (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:37:49 PM

Looking at recent attempts by the US and Western governments to kick start a war be it Syria or now the Ukraine. There seems a recklessness in the US leadership than is showing a desperation to do something big to divert attention away from the collapse of the economy. Clearly it was the Ukraine backed by the US that shot down the passenger jet.

http://rt.com/news/174496-malaysia-crash-russia-questions/

I am moving 2/3 of my fiat into Bitcoin and a few major stable alt coins. the other third in precious metals.

I truly believe we are at the end game, I doubt we will see the end of this year before we get a massive collapse, the Dollar is getting shafted at all ends especially with the rise of the BRIC bank.

I smell desperation, I smell something serious very soon coming.

Anyone agree or should I stop listening to Alex Jones?
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:40:44 PM

The banksters WILL get their war.  Are you ready to dodge the draft? There will be death to the likes of we have never seen.  May the universe have mercy on us for the crimes we are about to commit, there is hope non of this will come to pass... but not much.. To many people are asleep.
rabbiter (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:45:19 PM

The banksters WILL get their war.  Are you ready to dodge the draft? There will be death to the likes of we have never seen.  May the universe have mercy on us for the crimes we are about to commit, there is hope non of this will come to pass... but not much.. To many people are asleep.

It upsets me I post links that prove our governments are literally committing murder, lying to us daily and pushing propaganda on us calling it news. But no one cares, I come across as a nut job. I believe that is the sin of those who selfishly want to focus on things that make them happy rather than the truth. The Truth often means we have to face some pain and insecurity in the system...ie cowardice.

I could say people are asleep but it seems wilful to me.

tonyq
Legendary

Activity: 879
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:46:57 PM

The banksters WILL get their war.  Are you ready to dodge the draft? There will be death to the likes of we have never seen.  May the universe have mercy on us for the crimes we are about to commit, there is hope non of this will come to pass... but not much.. To many people are asleep.

It upsets me I post links that prove our governments are literally committing murder, lying to us daily and pushing propaganda on us calling it news. But no one cares, I come across as a nut job. I believe that is the sin of those who selfishly want to focus on things that make them happy rather than the truth. The Truth often means we have to face some pain and insecurity in the system...ie cowardice.

Not so much asleep as dumbed down.
leex1528

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:48:23 PM

Looking at recent attempts by the US and Western governments to kick start a war be it Syria or now the Ukraine. There seems a recklessness in the US leadership than is showing a desperation to do something big to divert attention away from the collapse of the economy. Clearly it was the Ukraine backed by the US that shot down the passenger jet.

I am moving 2/3 of my fiat into Bitcoin and a few major stable alt coins. the other third in precious metals.

I truly believe we are at the end game, I doubt we will see the end of this year before we get a massive collapse, the Dollar is getting shafted at all ends especially with the rise of the BRIC bank.

More conspiracy theories?  You seriously think the US was involved in the plane crash?  Sigh.  I am guessing you still believe the US was involved in the 911 twin towers, and that we didn't actually land on the moon, Elvis is still a love, just like 2 pac.  

Seriously things happen that you won't understand...get over it
Beliathon

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 05:49:40 PM

The banksters WILL get their war.  Are you ready to dodge the draft?

LOL a draft? In this political climate? Yeah, right. People already hate the government, a draft would be a good way to spark a revolution.

For the record, if they did try to draft us into murdering the other side's obedient poors, I would not only dodge it, I would publicly speak out against it every chance I got.

It's bad enough now with those fucking vulture recruiters hang around preying on poor kids outside of community colleges.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
rabbiter (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:52:26 PM

Not so much asleep as dumbed down.

funny I was thinking that a few hours ago. I was thinking about how many were complaining some years back that our movies and media was dumbing down, partially around the time of the Dumb and Dumber movie, I guess it got used as a hook into the discussion. Which is a shame cause that move is hilarious.Smiley

I don't think people are dumb however. I think people tend to trust structures and simply can't comprehend those  structures are made up of fallible humans being capable of real evil. The media however is dumb or at least it tarts most of us like children who can be fooled by half truths.
rabbiter (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:59:45 PM

More conspiracy theories?  You seriously think the US was involved in the plane crash?  Sigh.  I am guessing you still believe the US was involved in the 911 twin towers, and that we didn't actually land on the moon, Elvis is still a love, just like 2 pac.  

Complicit yes. it's clear the US is sitting on satellite images that more than likely show Ukraine is guilty, why else wouldn't they release them?

And yes the US was very much involved in the coup in Ukraine, sigh you clearly don't think for yourself.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jbOwfeoDX2o

By the way you feel for the classic oh they are just conspiracy nuts lumping this stuff with aliens and 9/11. I personally think 9/11 shows the US has also been sitting on information that Saudi was massively involved in the planning, a new report is being blocked.

Problem is you cheapen the discussion and kind of cheapen yourself.
leex1528

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:19:54 PM

Complicit yes. it's clear the US is sitting on satellite images that more than likely show Ukraine is guilty, why else wouldn't they release them?

And yes the US was very much involved in the coup in Ukraine, sigh you clearly don't think for yourself.

By the way you feel for the classic oh they are just conspiracy nuts lumping this stuff with aliens and 9/11. I personally think 9/11 shows the US has also been sitting on information that Saudi was massively involved in the planning, a new report is being blocked.

I guess the thing is, you are never going to know what actually is going on.  Anything they tell you is a lie ,and thing the crazy people say/make/think about are usually so far off it isn't even funny.  

I knew someone high up at one point.  He basically said it like this, the government for the most part tells you the truth, but they aren't going to go into exactly what is going on ever, that would be like a coach going over the game plan of his team with the opponent coach.  Of course they have secrets, stuff they aren't telling us, hell I bet they have a lot of cool technology related items already out and being used and we won't see them for 4-5 years.  

He also said, the people who make up this bizarre stories are usually so far off it is a joke to the people high up.  They sort of laugh about it, they don't even think twice about what you guys think.  But with that being said, I can't prove my side and you can't prove yours so yes the argument is at a stand still.

People will believe anything if you don't hear the entire truth from the source...
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:28:32 PM

Where is the gold from under the Twins?  WHERE IS IT BRO?!?
Meuh6879
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:47:08 PM

I already have 2/3 of my money in BTC ... i have start this conversion since december 2013.
But, in my country, to be not marked has blacklist in Bank, i can't convert all my fiat in 1 shot.

my problem is the euro law (december 2013) to freeze and steal money from customers to bail out (like in cyprus).
rabbiter (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:54:35 PM

I guess the thing is, you are never going to know what actually is going on.  Anything they tell you is a lie ,and thing the crazy people say/make/think about are usually so far off it isn't even funny.  

I knew someone high up at one point.  He basically said it like this, the government for the most part tells you the truth, but they aren't going to go into exactly what is going on ever, that would be like a coach going over the game plan of his team with the opponent coach.  Of course they have secrets, stuff they aren't telling us, hell I bet they have a lot of cool technology related items already out and being used and we won't see them for 4-5 years.  

He also said, the people who make up this bizarre stories are usually so far off it is a joke to the people high up.  They sort of laugh about it, they don't even think twice about what you guys think.  But with that being said, I can't prove my side and you can't prove yours so yes the argument is at a stand still.

People will believe anything if you don't hear the entire truth from the source...

a your last line said it all but for the opposite reason you said it.

I'm giving actual recordings, actual satellite images actual facts and you are saying oh that's crazy, just believe what we are being told to think and trust they are just trying to look after us.

Honestly while your viewpoint is not rare at all I wonder how people with your view even get involved in Bitcoin in the first place. Clearly a bitcoins inventor had in his opinion the idea that the government was printing money ie taking wealth away from the general population to pay of bets of bankers. I mean what is your interest in Bitcoin if it's not to challenge the blatant corruption at the core of our political and financial system that is no longer acting out of the interest of those who they are voted in to support. I mean what is Bitcoin to you, a faster Paypal?
Meuh6879
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:56:56 PM

Bitcoin is an isolate economy.
It can grow and evolve without global economy ... local is more signifiquience if financial crysis append (a real one, not the 2008 little baby).
Jasun7211

Activity: 517
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:58:02 PM

There is also buzz of the BRICS bank using cryptocurrency to halp stabalize their PM positions!!! We shall see

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
rabbiter (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:58:48 PM

I already have 2/3 of my money in BTC ... i have start this conversion since december 2013.
But, in my country, to be not marked has blacklist in Bank, i can't convert all my fiat in 1 shot.

my problem is the euro law (december 2013) to freeze and steal money from customers to bail out (like in cyprus).

I saw this today, bail in guys trying to go global. Again a sign of coming things.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-07-22/bank-england-leads-push-deposit-confiscation-japan-china-russia-against-bail-ins
rabbiter (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 07:00:43 PM

There is also buzz of the BRICS bank using cryptocurrency to halp stabalize their PM positions!!! We shall see

Maybe an element but I imagine the real push will be for the a chinese Yuan or at least a basket of currencies from the member countries
leex1528

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 07:03:13 PM

a your last line said it all but for the opposite reason you said it.

I'm giving actual recordings, actual satellite images actual facts and you are saying oh that's crazy, just believe what we are being told to think and trust they are just trying to look after us.

Honestly while your viewpoint is not rare at all I wonder how people with your view even get involved in Bitcoin in the first place. Clearly a bitcoins inventor had in his opinion the idea that the government was printing money ie taking wealth away from the general population to pay of bets of bankers. I mean what is your interest in Bitcoin if it's not to challenge the blatant corruption at the core of our political and financial system that is no longer acting out of the interest of those who they are voted in to support. I mean what is Bitcoin to you, a faster Paypal?

Okay you are giving actual recordings of what happened with Questions placed in your head.  I am not saying the US wasn't involved(I highly think they weren't).  You are no different than anyone else except you are looking at the opposite side of things.  These people (the link you posted) are putting questions in your head just like the media does to make you think about it.  

What is my interest in Bitcoins?  They are essentially free money in which I can used to purchase, and pay off loans with.  I don't care that it challenges the corrupted government system.  Do I wish it would change, absolutely.  Will it change, nope not in my life time.  

I do believe most of the stuff that comes from the Government, mainly because they are mostly telling the truth.  The thing about them there is always more to the story you never hear, which leads people to ask questions, and show video backing those questions, to which the Government does not respond to, so it grows and grows.  

I don't believe everything I read/hear, but it definitely sounds like you do, 1 article posted about it with questions and you claim the US is 100% behind it.  They haven't even posted their intelligence yet, what if they answer every question and have 100% proof that the Russians did it?  Are you going to feel silly?
Jasun7211

Activity: 517
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 07:08:35 PM

Maybe an element but I imagine the real push will be for the a chinese Yuan or at least a basket of currencies from the member countries

BRICS bank is pretty clear they don't want fiat

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
maurya78

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 07:18:39 PM

BRICS bank is all about fiat, they just don't want US fiat!
Don't conflate political expediency with a refined, enlightened view of the future

commandrix

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 07:20:52 PM

Thanks for the heads-up. What I'd also be doing is putting some of my money into heirloom seeds and guns/ammunition because those are going to be worth as much as Bitcoin and gold when everything goes pear-shaped. Who here wants to join me and sign up for Mars One when applications open up again next year? Or if the idea of spending the rest of your life on Mars doesn't appeal to you, at least apply for Inspiration Mars. It's a chance to get off the planet at least.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: