Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:13:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why soon the time is coming to get out of fiat and into Bitcoin.  (Read 1451 times)
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 07:23:59 PM

another thing to note: ghadafi did his seedy shit 20 years ago, but he was an "ally" at the time.. so he got away with it. he does the same shit before he does, but now he's against accepting USD.. so he ends up getting killed. US has a strong headlock on its currency.. that's how they are able to be so dominant.
BillyBobJoe

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 07:37:22 PM

Clearly it was the Ukraine backed by the US that shot down the passenger jet.

Clearly the preponderance of the evidence DOES NOT support that claim.
rabbiter (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 07:54:20 PM

Clearly it was the Ukraine backed by the US that shot down the passenger jet.

Clearly the preponderance of the evidence DOES NOT support that claim.

Show it. And crying family members of passengers isn't evidence.
rabbiter (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 08:00:44 PM

Looking at recent attempts by the US and Western governments to kick start a war be it Syria or now the Ukraine. There seems a recklessness in the US leadership than is showing a desperation to do something big to divert attention away from the collapse of the economy. Clearly it was the Ukraine backed by the US that shot down the passenger jet.

http://rt.com/news/174496-malaysia-crash-russia-questions/

I am moving 2/3 of my fiat into Bitcoin and a few major stable alt coins. the other third in precious metals.

I truly believe we are at the end game, I doubt we will see the end of this year before we get a massive collapse, the Dollar is getting shafted at all ends especially with the rise of the BRIC bank.

I smell desperation, I smell something serious very soon coming.

Anyone agree or should I stop listening to Alex Jones?

There is also buzz of the BRICS bank using cryptocurrency to halp stabalize their PM positions!!! We shall see

Maybe an element but I imagine the real push will be for the a chinese Yuan or at least a basket of currencies from the member countries

BRICS bank is pretty clear they don't want fiat

yeah they do they just don't want US fiat that is being devalued and mismanaged. I imagine if the BRIC really gets moving it would be backed by Gold. Fiat isn't so much the problem it's the Petro dollar that is the issue. Most people don't know that the dollar is more about it's role in international trade than as a domestic currency. Other counties just want to free themselves of that system and trade with partners without having to go through Dollars. Counties are happy to trade with each other in their own currencies, that's not the issue.
aztecminer
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 08:25:22 PM

Looking at recent attempts by the US and Western governments to kick start a war be it Syria or now the Ukraine. There seems a recklessness in the US leadership than is showing a desperation to do something big to divert attention away from the collapse of the economy. Clearly it was the Ukraine backed by the US that shot down the passenger jet.

http://rt.com/news/174496-malaysia-crash-russia-questions/

I am moving 2/3 of my fiat into Bitcoin and a few major stable alt coins. the other third in precious metals.

I truly believe we are at the end game, I doubt we will see the end of this year before we get a massive collapse, the Dollar is getting shafted at all ends especially with the rise of the BRIC bank.

I smell desperation, I smell something serious very soon coming.

Anyone agree or should I stop listening to Alex Jones?

More conspiracy theories?  You seriously think the US was involved in the plane crash?  Sigh.  I am guessing you still believe the US was involved in the 911 twin towers, and that we didn't actually land on the moon, Elvis is still a love, just like 2 pac.  

Seriously things happen that you won't understand...get over it

Where is the gold from under the Twins?  WHERE IS IT BRO?!?

the gold double eagle was removed a few weeks before the tower's went down and it was auctioned by Sotheby's for 7.6M ...
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: