Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 04:34:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VENT] venturecoin FULL ICO * Including whitepaper + TOR ANON  (Read 7900 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
davien

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:44:24 AM

Look my son , IPO...IPO everywhere  Smiley

MinerMario

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:53:03 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2014, 04:29:29 AM by MinerMario

This insanity needs to stop! This ICO was originally listed at 10K satoshi or about $180,000.00 USD. For WHAT? Even at 5K satoshi this is a joke. Again, for WHAT?

These *devs* get on here an talk like they are doing you a favor by letting you hold a $180,000.00 USD bag while they flitter off to the Riviera with your girlfriend and their new Yacht. Who the hell are these people?

Hopefully, just hopefully the only good thing to come out of these preposterous shitcoin scams will be the community finally waking up and saying no more. No more ICO scams and no more BitScam exchange.

Guess I shouldn't get so worked up. Total market history = 1 VENT. Wonder who that dumbass was? That wasn't even worth this scammers time to delete my first post here. Whoever bought that 1 VENT will however have the most unique coin in crypto ever. The one and only VENT coin! That is if BitScam actually does what it says and nukes the other 2,999,999 unsold coins. I doubt that seriously though. Smiley

Likely won't be seeing him again. Until next week's next ICO scam.

Good riddance.

Shitcoins are never "undervalued"
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:55:48 AM

I said it in the Arch thread, and will say it here... if devs want to avoid all the negativity as far as exchange-run ICOs go, use Polo's rules.

No giant sum payouts, identity provided to the exchange.
TequilaV

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:01:05 AM

:)IPO again? Actually, I do not believe IPO now.
MinerMario

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:01:25 AM

I said it in the Arch thread, and will say it here... if devs want to avoid all the negativity as far as exchange-run ICOs go, use Polo's rules.

Absolutely! But you do know the problem with that? They would actually have to be capable of delivering something other than the bad news that your BTC are gone. None of the BitScam ICOs meet that criteria.

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:06:57 AM

Absolutely! But you do know the problem with that? They would actually have to be capable to delivering something other than the bad news that your BTC are gone. None of the BitScam ICOs meet that criteria.

I'm sure everyone has noticed that Polo has run zero ICOs (or they call them ICDs) after the instituted their new rules. Yet Bittrex has run several. Or tried to run several, I should say.

It's a lot easier for devs if they don't have to provide their real identities nor have to do stuff to get paid anything. I'm not even going to say this is a scam, or the devs won't be active, or any of that fuddy stuff.
For all we know they are on the level.

I am just saying the obvious ...

ICO devs are going for the big payout all at once, without providing their identities, nor any assurance they simply won't walk away from the coin.

They could provide these assurances by just offering their ICO on Polo instead. But they aren't. And that sort of tells you something right there.
MinerMario

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:13:55 AM

Absolutely! But you do know the problem with that? They would actually have to be capable to delivering something other than the bad news that your BTC are gone. None of the BitScam ICOs meet that criteria.

I'm sure everyone has noticed that Polo has run zero ICOs (or they call them ICDs) after the instituted their new rules. Yet Bittrex has run several. Or tried to run several, I should say.

It's a lot easier for devs if they don't have to provide their real identities nor have to do stuff to get paid anything. I'm not even going to say this is a scam, or the devs won't be active, or any of that fuddy stuff.
For all we know they are on the level.

I am just saying the obvious ...

ICO devs are going for the big payout all at once, without providing their identities, nor any assurance they simply won't walk away from the coin.

They could provide these assurances by just offering their ICO on Polo instead. But they aren't. And that sort of tells you something right there.

It might tell you something man, but it tells me everything I need to know. RUN not walk away from it.

Your points are truth and spot on. Hopefully this *dev* will just run away now and not delete the truth from this thread. Be good.

will777

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:14:47 AM

low supply is good Smiley
MinerMario

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:32:07 AM

Well, there is only going to be 1 VENT in existence at this point, so perhaps you can offer Mr. *dev* the 150 BTC he is looking for.  Shocked  Grin

sixteendigits

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:35:32 AM

So this is a 100% premined coin whose blockchain will be secured 100% through x13 PoW?  And you want 150 BTC for at this point, nothing more than what every clone coin coming out every day offers?

This is the shittiest shit coin I've seen in a while, and yes I'm counting CNL and VAST.
MinerMario

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:43:02 AM

No PoW. That's what we really can't understand. All PoS.

150 BTCs.

Whatever.... Pfffff......

CNL and VAST at least had a well planned out scam behind them. This one is just... Nothing. Trying to trade on the reputation of an exchange with an unsavory reputation.

ajeef

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:54:57 AM

iCO==scam
if dev buy 5000sats.sell 2000sats,he is winner
just like icb, icb dev buy most coins,then dump it ,he get btc
davien

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:13:27 AM

run run run

silverduck

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:19:05 AM

dev defenetly belives in this coin so he bought, 1 coin
chisefu

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:21:23 AM

I see market disabled on Bittrex, is this coming soon?  I want to buy a few.
kingaltcoins

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:50:15 AM

link for ico bittrex Huh
MinerMario

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:52:04 AM

Alright. So who bought that 1 VENT coin?

You will be famous if you come forward! You will be like the bubble boy every year at the world series of poker. Oh so close but no love for you. Come forward and confess!!!

You know why! Smiley

davien

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:57:16 AM

i think this thread should be closed ! just nonsense

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:05:00 AM

I want to buy 0.00000001 VENTS, i don't want to risk too much.
chisefu

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:14:00 AM

HUGE BUYING IS HAPPENING!!!!

Market just says disabled for me I want to buy some as well argh

edit:  just had to log out of bittrex, but was able to buy 791 coins
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: