Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 06:33:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Ad Space & Earn 0.01 PROFIT When Your Ad Expires - HOT!  (Read 3892 times)
Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1023

Signature spot available for rent!

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 09:16:12 PM

Scam scam scam. This is obviously a ponzi. Don't invest here.

lol. think what you want but I give my word its not anything close to a ponzi.

Your investing in my marketing skills and I return 200% of what you invest in me. Sometimes I make more than 200% and that's mine to keep and sometimes I make less than 200% and I make up for it out of my pocket so the investors still get 200% return within 1 month.

hmm sound nice what you are saying

also do we have to wait 1month to get investment back?
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 09:17:58 PM

Your investing in my marketing skills and I return 200% of what you invest in me. Sometimes I make more than 200% and that's mine to keep and sometimes I make less than 200% and I make up for it out of my pocket so the investors still get 200% return within 1 month.

your word here.means zero
karlb187 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 09:22:19 PM

hmm sound nice what you are saying

also do we have to wait 1month to get investment back?

no, The 1 month is like my deadline to pay you back. I will send the 200% back to you as soon as I get it from your investment or if after one month I didn't make the 200%, I will pay you out of my pocket.

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 09:23:18 PM

your word here.means zero

I understand that but soon it will because I have investors and they will post here when paid. so i guess if you can't trust me now...maybe later you will.

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 09:32:15 PM

I will pay you out of my pocket.

Post wallet with shitloads of bitcoin than.potential investors need to see guarantee.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 09:34:26 PM

so this is like other ponzis right??!

it looks to me like it!

If you would have read the thread you wouldn't have asked that question as it is already answered.

I do NOT pay members with new members money (ponzi)

I pay members with the profits from my hard work online.

That's a great bit of due diligence there, Jerome.  Cheesy
Q (to anonymous person on internet) "Are you a thief?"
A "No."
"Great, here's $20!"

"I'm completely stunned about how many people sent their bitcoins to crappy sites like this and then complain here about being scammed. Do your damn research before sending your bitcoins or don't complain about being scammed."

Let's hope those words you posted on another thread don't come back to haunt you Jerome.
 Wink

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:09:03 PM

Im just thinking what other online work will pay so much so you can pay back all them loans?

Are you scamming on large scale and need funds and time to run away?
Whole month is a lot of time. and 200% looks to good to be true. No one ever made so much and you talking about making this figure even bigger.

I dont trust you and until you show other funds as guarantee i will call this ponzi and scam.
karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 10:24:54 PM

Im just thinking what other online work will pay so much so you can pay back all them loans?

Whole month is a lot of time. and 200% looks to good to be true. No one ever made so much and you talking about making this figure even bigger.

I dont trust you and until you show other funds as guarantee i will call this ponzi and scam.

I understand you. my btc balance is always going up and down because I put the money into ads and other things and then I get a return on them and use that to send to my investors. ATM I have only BTC0.3 in my account but I have many ads running that will bring in profit and other bitcoin income streams that pay me daily. I also use many btc addresses so I cant show just one. I could show a screenshot of my balance if you want.

I don't do anything shady for earning bitcoin...it's all legit.

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:40:10 PM

I understand you. my btc balance is always going up and down because I put the money into ads and other things and then I get a return on them and use that to send to my investors. ATM I have only BTC0.3 in my account but I have many ads running that will bring in profit and other bitcoin income streams that pay me daily. I also use many btc addresses so I cant show just one. I could show a screenshot of my balance if you want.

I don't do anything shady for earning bitcoin...it's all legit.

Red flag! You stated you have plenty of bitcoin.

"

What I mean is that I am taking the risk...I have plenty of bitcoin and if I don't make profit from your investment, Then I will cover it out of my pocket...so for my investors it is risk free (guaranteed)  Wink
"
 Now you stating this is only 0.3BTC

To publish wallet its not going to cost you anything. You stated you will make payouts from your own pocket-which at this moment is empty. So you need new btc from INVESTORS  to do what?

Post wallet with 0.3BTC in it. Please show investors how much btc have you got to pay back that 200%

Screen shot is not legit at all.

And another red flag: I also use many btc addresses so I cant show just one
karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 10:45:46 PM

ok I'm done trying to convince people that I am honest.

If you want to try my offer, start small and build trust if you want.

Call it a gamble and see what comes of it. I don't have time to keep posting proof for you. I have real marketing to do.

For those that don't trust me, Just wait until you see some members posting payment proof and then form your opinion.

People with real questions, feel free to PM me and I will be happy to answer.

d3stroy

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:46:31 PM

Post sponsored by:

https://i.imgur.com/dibAbYj.png

OP, I'm a new member of the forum (not from Bitcoin - many years on Reddit) but you, with just 70 of activity are saying: "200% verified"

Where's the proof? Can you show any feedback or trust to us? ...
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:50:20 PM

ok I'm done trying to convince people that I am honest.

If you want to try my offer, start small and build trust if you want.

Call it a gamble and see what comes of it. I don't have time to keep posting proof for you. I have real marketing to do.

For those that don't trust me, Just wait until you see some members posting payment proof and then form your opinion.

People with real questions, feel free to PM me and I will be happy to answer.

Since when questions about legitimacy are not real?
Why by PM? Why not openly in thread? You opened it not me.

Are you have issues with brain?
You coming here to get BTC from people, saying about roi on 200% level.
You not answering for basics, you fall in to your own grave by stating how much you have.
My questions are real and by avoiding answering them you just proving you here to scam.

You wan this to finish all accusation and all assumptions? show wallet, explain how you going to deliver 200% roi and why you need whole month for that. Simple is that.

karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 10:52:23 PM

Post sponsored by:

OP, I'm a new member of the forum (not from Bitcoin - many years on Reddit) but you, with just 70 of activity are saying: "200% verified"

Where's the proof? Can you show any feedback or trust to us? ...

Just give it time and you will see proof from my investors. I know I am new and that's why i get slammed like this and I guess that's good in a way because this community "wasn't born yesterday" and that's the kind of people I like to work with.

I have been making money online for over 15 years and missed my shot to get in bitcoin when it was new (had people trying to pay me with it and said no  Cry ) but I am into bitcoin earning full-time now and it's working great for me. I might have made this offer too soon because of my lack of rep here but my first few investors will change all of that...in time.

karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 10:57:21 PM

Since when questions about legitimacy are not real?
Why by PM? Why not openly in thread? You opened it not me.

Are you have issues with brain?
You coming here to get BTC from people, saying about roi on 200% level.
You not answering for basics, you fall in to your own grave by stating how much you have.
My questions are real and by avoiding answering them you just proving you here to scam.

You want this to finish all accusation and all assumptions? show wallet, explain how you going to deliver 200% roi and why you need whole month for that. Simple is that.

ok how do I show my full bitcoin balance when i get it from multiple addresses? I have a bitcoin core wallet.

I set 1 month as a deadline for me to pay you back the 200%. If I get it sooner, then I will send it right away.

My first investor is close to getting paid back and they invested yesterday! (proof coming when paid)

I will post the wallet once I know how to show it all on one address...

degold

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:15:19 PM

I will deposit jusst give me answer how you will double my investment.

Either you will be gamble and win and then pay but if you lost then you will most probably run.

■██████ PB Mining  ⌂  0.0016 BTC / GHS ██████■
karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 11:18:38 PM

I will deposit jusst give me answer how you will double my investment.

Either you will be gamble and win and then pay but if you lost then you will most probably run.

I will use the bitcoin to buy ad space on many sites and then I earn a good profit in return.

I then send you 200% of your investment within 1 month at the latest.

I do not gamble with investors money. I have real ways of earning bitcoin.

karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 11:30:56 PM

This is my First bitcoin address (when I first got into bitcoin and used my marketing methods)

My First Address: 1LyvTXf6zJdspxEWGdGu8wWY7KafjkMVCn  (Not Active Now - Do Not Send BTC There!)

look it up and see I can earn bitcoin fast  Wink

JeromeBoyeQuintin

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:08:24 AM

Come on guys, give OP a break and stop wasting his time with the same questions and accusations over and over. There are already some people, like me, who invested some BTC in this guy and he already said he is gonna pay the first investor SHORTLY.

If you are so unsure about OP than just wait till he paid some of us.
JeromeBoyeQuintin

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:27:37 AM

it looks to me like it!

If you would have read the thread you wouldn't have asked that question as it is already answered.

A "No."
"Great, here's $20!"

"I'm completely stunned about how many people sent their bitcoins to crappy sites like this and then complain here about being scammed. Do your damn research before sending your bitcoins or don't complain about being scammed."

Let's hope those words you posted on another thread don't come back to haunt you Jerome.
 Wink

Yeah you have a point there Smiley

But... I did some research on this guy and I didn't find anything that screamed SCAM! to me so I followed my gut and gave him a chance. If i'm wrong, I won't complain... I took the risk, I will only blame myself
karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 01:24:32 AM

it looks to me like it!

A "No."
"Great, here's $20!"

Wink

Yeah you have a point there Smiley

But... I did some research on this guy and I didn't find anything that screamed SCAM! to me so I followed my gut and gave him a chance. If i'm wrong, I won't complain... I took the risk, I will only blame myself

I won't let you down bro  Wink

No worries

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: