Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:10:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: S3 won't connect location with two ISP in location  (Read 1041 times)
grantenierman (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 09:54:35 PM

we have two Ip address connected to one household but one not even in used with the computers it solely on the xbox. The one for the xbox is TWC and the one for the computers, internet and miners is century link we cant figure out why the s3 is not connected to the Ethernet. I have s1's at my house with one isp and they are all hashing as we speak. We did a cmd test to find the address of the s3 antminer it poped up as 100% loss so im not sure is there like any recommendations on switches or hubs and also we did get the first batch of the s3's I know people been having start up errors with gateways and dns numbers i don't think this is it i think maybe its the two isps that not helping or that the hub and cords we are using are not comparable with the s3's. we just got a new router so thats not an issue and the modem was from the company. The hub said it was connected but the antminer s3 kept blinking green like its searching for a connection that it can't find. we were also looking for a factory reset button but couldn't find any like the s1 any bit of information will be great because im tired of watching the pool find blocks without those machines running for us. I never messed with two ISP before in my networking hobby so its all new to me but i do understand networking.

thanks in advance

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:14:33 AM

we have two Ip address connected to one household but one not even in used with the computers it solely on the xbox. The one for the xbox is TWC and the one for the computers, internet and miners is century link we cant figure out why the s3 is not connected to the Ethernet. I have s1's at my house with one isp and they are all hashing as we speak. We did a cmd test to find the address of the s3 antminer it poped up as 100% loss so im not sure is there like any recommendations on switches or hubs and also we did get the first batch of the s3's I know people been having start up errors with gateways and dns numbers i don't think this is it i think maybe its the two isps that not helping or that the hub and cords we are using are not comparable with the s3's. we just got a new router so thats not an issue and the modem was from the company. The hub said it was connected but the antminer s3 kept blinking green like its searching for a connection that it can't find. we were also looking for a factory reset button but couldn't find any like the s1 any bit of information will be great because im tired of watching the pool find blocks without those machines running for us. I never messed with two ISP before in my networking hobby so its all new to me but i do understand networking.

thanks in advance

Make sure your using the 192.168.1.x   and it should see it if on normal network setup.

The reset button is very east to find its the small circle on front will take a paper clip or so to hit it.     I suggest using one of the guides on here.
grantenierman (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 03:51:30 PM

thanks will try that again i think i was over thinking it because of the two isp providers i know its the same setup as the s1's so it should be fast setting up if i can just get it to connect to the network.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: