Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:11:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: well, ether sale has started.  (Read 9068 times)
slaveforanunnak1 (OP)

Activity: 743
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:28:21 AM

To me, they seem like the most idealistic group of people and they honestly want to make a change for good in the world.

All I see is a large bureaucracy with high operating costs that not only wants to recoup them, but make much more on top of that.  When people design coins solely to try and make windfall profits, they're usually referred to as scamcoins.

again, It's not a coin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fbEtivJIfIU

lumierre

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:43:44 AM

IPOs are also a scam since you can create as many mule accounts as you want, send money in with them, then receive infinite premine + get all the BTC back since you're sending it to yourself.

The exodus address is viewable by everybody so every ether can be accounted for in BTC. BTC can't be faked. Don't talk if you haven't checked, read or tested something. You are only spreading misinformation which is bad for the community and bad for the forums. Please keep your insecurity to yourself. Thank you very much.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
slaveforanunnak1 (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:47:36 AM

IPOs are also a scam since you can create as many mule accounts as you want, send money in with them, then receive infinite premine + get all the BTC back since you're sending it to yourself.

The exodus address is viewable by everybody so every ether can be accounted for in BTC. BTC can't be faked. Don't talk if you haven't checked, read or tested something. You are only spreading misinformation which is bad for the community and bad for the forums. Please keep your insecurity to yourself. Thank you very much.

exactly
and here it is:

https://blockchain.info/address/36PrZ1KHYMpqSyAQXSG8VwbUiq2EogxLo2

r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:14:10 AM

You don't seem to know what you're talking about.  The person running the IPO can send BTC to himself to receive as much premine as he wants because all the IPO BTC profit goes to him anyway.  If the IPO profit is divided amongst several people, they simply collude together, pool their resources in an orderly manner, then send it in.

Example:

1)  I create a coin, protocol, whatever jibberish you want to call it called "etherealcrap".

2)  I offer 50% of the coin as IPO

3)  I create 10 separate BTC wallets and put 1 BTC in all of them and send it in to the IPO address.

4)  Since there was a total of 20 BTC sent in for the IPO all together, and I was responsible for half of it, I get 1/2 of the IPO premine for free because all BTC I spent returns to me anyway.

5)  Net profit for me is half of the premine + 10 BTC, and I spent nothing.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
slaveforanunnak1 (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:28:52 AM

You don't seem to know what you're talking about.  The person running the IPO can send BTC to himself to receive as much premine as he wants because all the IPO BTC profit goes to him anyway.  If the IPO profit is divided amongst several people, they simply collude together, pool their resources in an orderly manner, then send it in.

Example:

1)  I create a coin, protocol, whatever jibberish you want to call it called "etherealcrap".

2)  I offer 50% of the coin as IPO

3)  I create 10 separate BTC wallets and put 1 BTC in all of them and send it in to the IPO address.

4)  Since there was a total of 20 BTC sent in for the IPO all together, and I was responsible for half of it, I get 1/2 of the IPO premine for free because all BTC I spent returns to me anyway.

5)  Net profit for me is half of the premine + 10 BTC, and I spent nothing.

Only thing is that i actually followed some of the wallets that these purchases were coming from, and they seem to be compeltly random.

Either way, you are a big boy. Don't buy any then. I, on the other hand, have a few hundreds in btc that i can throw at this. To each his own. Cheers bro.

r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:46:14 AM

Only thing is that i actually followed some of the wallets that these purchases were coming from, and they seem to be compeltly random.

And due to BTC wallet addresses being free, is a very easy to accomplish scam.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
Fernandez
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:12:18 AM

The aborted IPO earlier sent all sorts of alarm signals earlier. This is a group which just wants to be paid now, and its upto the buyers to see if their investment is worth anything.
Just wait after it is over and if  you still want it you will get from big sell-offs at cheaper prices.

A LOT of people are going to get burned by this scam and they have tried to disguise it has best as they could it's now being discussed throughout this forum about the potential signals of scams.

I will refrain from calling it an outright scam right now, but it sure doesn't look good. I think its mostly the greedy people at the helm who are looking to get paid upfront.

The actual investors take all the risk which doesn't even seem to be a good enough risk.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

venlo

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:49:09 AM

can someone please answer:
-what is the inflation per year of Ether?
-what is the maximum supply?
-Will there be more Ether on the free market later than what is sold with this ipo? Is this Ipo 100% of the coins in the genesisblock or are there bounties?
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:38:14 AM

The aborted IPO earlier sent all sorts of alarm signals earlier. This is a group which just wants to be paid now, and its upto the buyers to see if their investment is worth anything.
Just wait after it is over and if  you still want it you will get from big sell-offs at cheaper prices.

A LOT of people are going to get burned by this scam and they have tried to disguise it has best as they could it's now being discussed throughout this forum about the potential signals of scams.

I will refrain from calling it an outright scam right now, but it sure doesn't look good. I think its mostly the greedy people at the helm who are looking to get paid upfront.

The actual investors take all the risk which doesn't even seem to be a good enough risk.

It's a scam in the sense that they're encouraging people through hype to trade in their valuable Bitcoin for this Ether, which (if it does launch) won't be released until 2015 and there's no guarantee it will go anywhere.  Can you wait 6 to 15 months for a coin?  Especially if you're throwing $1k, $10K or more on Ether?  That's 6 to 15 months you could be diversifying into new cryptos (like NEM, Node, Ora and countless others) which will probably bring a better ROI than Ether.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:40:18 AM

can someone please answer:
-what is the inflation per year of Ether?
-what is the maximum supply?
-Will there be more Ether on the free market later than what is sold with this ipo? Is this Ipo 100% of the coins in the genesisblock or are there bounties?

I don't know if it's been changed in the recent weeks but for a long time it was always a PoW / PoS hybrid and it was dis-inflationary (much like Bitcoin is dis-inflationary, meaning an inflationary system which eventually ceases to be inflationary).

Yeah so very very few people are doing their homework on Ethereum.. you're throwing big bags of money into a coin that will be dumped by the founders and all the professional miners who mine it.  The bagholder whines are going to be incredibly loud.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Momimaus

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

Never back down !!!

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:30:12 PM

What a bunch of bullshit. Everybody talks shit about Ethereum to keep the people out. But you all bought it or will buy. Such a shame.

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
tsoPANos

Activity: 602

In math we trust.

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:38:42 PM

What a bunch of bullshit. Everybody talks shit about Ethereum to keep the people out. But you all bought it or will buy. Such a shame.
Well...
I bet you bought ether, and you're trying to bring more investors there to make it success full.(speculating)
How about this?
profitofthegods

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 05:22:01 PM

Well...
I bet you bought ether, and you're trying to bring more investors there to make it success full.(speculating)
How about this?

There is no self-interest in an investor trying to pump ethereum now - more buyers means a diluted share. There is self interest in telling everyone else not to buy whilst you snap up as much as you can get your hands on.

Having said that, ethereum is a dirty rotten scam and you are throwing your money away and if you buy any they will use the money to torture puppies and children will probably die somewhere.  Wink
pikabit

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:28:38 PM

Im too fucking scared to invest in this. EVERY COIN takes as reference Bitcoin, this proves Bitcoin is KING.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:49:22 PM

Im too fucking scared to invest in this. EVERY COIN takes as reference Bitcoin, this proves Bitcoin is KING.

I see this weird mindset used to put down most alts. Yet they are posting in the alt coin section, where it is sort of obvious this section deals with people investing in alts.

BTC is currently king. But people are using alts to increase their holdings and put it back into BTC. It's like people buying penny stocks, hoping for a good return on investment, to then use those funds to buy up apple or ibm stock.

Sure, some folks hold that penny stock forever hoping it goes insane, but that is their prerogative.
seriouscoin

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:07:18 PM

Either way, you are a big boy. Don't buy any then. I, on the other hand, have a few hundreds in btc that i can throw at this. To each his own. Cheers bro.

Do you know how dumb you sound?

Send my some btc and i will show you how to make it look "random"

Makes me wonder how the fck you survive life? ....
Momimaus

Activity: 767

Never back down !!!

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:32:04 PM

Well...
How about this?

There is no self-interest in an investor trying to pump ethereum now - more buyers means a diluted share. There is self interest in telling everyone else not to buy whilst you snap up as much as you can get your hands on.

Having said that, ethereum is a dirty rotten scam and you are throwing your money away and if you buy any they will use the money to torture puppies and children will probably die somewhere.  Wink

hahaha. You are the best. I am thinking about to take that as my signature.  Grin

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
slaveforanunnak1 (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:39:24 PM

This is so they don't have to touch fiat.
slaveforanunnak1 (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:42:43 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2014, 07:54:24 PM by slaveforanunnak1

Do you know how dumb you sound?

Send my some btc and i will show you how to make it look "random"

Makes me wonder how the fck you survive life? ....

I remember ass clowns talking shit about bitcoin and how it's a bubble!
I survive just fine! again, I am not selling my house to buy ether you fk. I have made enough money where i can throw a few hundred at this at see what happens. Again, you are more than welcome to stay on the side line.

pikabit

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:47:01 PM

I see this weird mindset used to put down most alts. Yet they are posting in the alt coin section, where it is sort of obvious this section deals with people investing in alts.

BTC is currently king. But people are using alts to increase their holdings and put it back into BTC. It's like people buying penny stocks, hoping for a good return on investment, to then use those funds to buy up apple or ibm stock.

Sure, some folks hold that penny stock forever hoping it goes insane, but that is their prerogative.

This is it. And thats why I fear investing in IPO's, even if look good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: