Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:47:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][W8] Launched! Wonderful8Coin - X13, PoW/PoS | Trading on 2 exchanges!  (Read 20988 times)
fastrabbit

Activity: 216
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:38:26 PM

the 2 pools none working? hash rate keeps going up
Moonbyte1984

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:40:27 PM

only hashharder with wrong time of last share and tottaly unexplainable hashrates
Moonbyte1984

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:43:22 PM

Can you answer a question?
wonderful8 (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:46:58 PM

http://www.hashharder.com/x13/wonderful8coin
seems working fine
Penetrator10

Activity: 405
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:49:51 PM

seems working fine

Yes it's working but hash is half that i got.
Moonbyte1984

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:50:05 PM

seems working fine

look at time of last share and compare your local time (minutes)
Moonbyte1984

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:51:08 PM

seems working fine

i have 1/3 of my hashrate, and i mine with own rigs not rented
fastrabbit

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:52:14 PM

seems working fine

OK connecting to it...
fastrabbit

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:00:20 PM

seems working fine

OK connecting to it...

working, but hash rate does not display correctly... I guess if it is just a display, it should be fine
Moonbyte1984

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:03:18 PM

hashharder, do you working to fix this bugs?
SRBOOTH

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:09:31 PM

I was just going to complain about the same thing....!!!! Please answer this or someone else post another pool , the W8

pool is inop and no one answering on IRC. BTW how is the Net hashrate so high??...Solo mining , doubt it??

I'm starting to think that HH's pool is diverting hashpower , they also seem to be very active lately in these ninja/newbie

launches and everytime we make the same complaints we always get the same answer "seems fine to me".........
Moonbyte1984

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:12:09 PM

I was just going to complain about the same thing....!!!! Please answer this or someone else post another pool , the W8

pool is inop and no one answering on IRC. BTW how is the Net hashrate so high??...Solo mining , doubt it??

I'm starting to think that HH's pool is diverting hashpower , they also seem to be very active lately in these ninja/newbie

launches and everytime we make the same complaints we always get the same answer "seems fine to me".........

+1
dfox101

Activity: 551

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:14:53 PM

+1

Maybe they are sleeping?
SRBOOTH

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:18:15 PM

+1
Another thing re: HashHarder's pool is that some of the coins (varying algos) don't even register a hashrate at all, even

when there are miners present. It makes it very difficult to monitor ones miners, particularly when a miner is using

equipment from multiple sources. I end checking and rechecking them thinking something is wrong. I know some

discrepancy is normal, but c'mon!!
SRBOOTH

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:22:12 PM

+1

Maybe they are sleeping?

Do you know, @dfox101 , how many times I've heard that! And I hardly think you would be considered an unbiased source

for comment since you obviously promote HH's pool. Posting histories are easy to look up  Undecided
SRBOOTH

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:27:46 PM

Currently HashHarder's pool reporting 1.6MH for my address when my rate is 5.8-6 MH , and I have tested the same

miners with same algo on many other pools and they are always +/- 100-200hps within correct rates  Huh Roll Eyes Embarrassed
dfox101

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:30:33 PM

+1

Maybe they are sleeping?

Do you know, @dfox101 , how many times I've heard that! And I hardly think you would be considered an unbiased source

for comment since you obviously promote HH's pool. Posting histories are easy to look up  Undecided

lol, this is the first time someone associate me with a pool. Nope I have nothing to do with it. Don't be too nervous man Grin I'd be more than happy if I could answer or solve your problem, but unfortunately I have nothing to do with HH pool.
SRBOOTH

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:33:49 PM

+1

Maybe they are sleeping?

for comment since you obviously promote HH's pool. Posting histories are easy to look up  Undecided

lol, this is the first time someone associate me with a pool. Nope I have nothing to do with it. Don't be too nervous man Grin I'd be more than happy if I could answer or solve your problem, but unfortunately I have nothing to do with HH pool.

Perhaps I misread your posts, my apologies then sir.  What is your take on this then?
SRBOOTH

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:45:18 PM

HUH??

Current Block   297
Miners   21
Difficulty   51.979
Network   2.5954Gh/s
Pool Hashrate   5.2674 Gh/s
Total Payout   0 W8
dfox101

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:47:19 PM

+1

Maybe they are sleeping?

for comment since you obviously promote HH's pool. Posting histories are easy to look up  Undecided

Perhaps I misread your posts, my apologies then sir.  What is your take on this then?

I guess if it is just a display issue, I won't worry about it, but I am not sure if it functions correctly. The report of blocks found seems correct, a lot people mining there. My hashrate is 1/2 to 1/3 of the normal one I had, but again it seems a display or the way they calculated. I'd like to see they reply the questions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: