Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:08:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Flame War thread: fastbluff v sed  (Read 980 times)
sed (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:51:10 AM

Stop whining because you missed the reconfirmation pm. How did 99% of everyone else not have an issue, but of course there's always one that has to ruin it for everyone.

No dude.  You missed my reply to the reconfirmation thread and then you didn't want to pay me for posts made in the interim.

Also, your mom sucks.

Cheers!
mcculum0010

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:01:14 AM

Stop whining because you missed the reconfirmation pm. How did 99% of everyone else not have an issue, but of course there's always one that has to ruin it for everyone.

No dude.  You missed my reply to the reconfirmation thread and then you didn't want to pay me for posts made in the interim.

Also, your mom sucks.

Cheers!

Thread like this belongs to scam accusations.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
sed (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:09:35 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2014, 01:24:05 AM by sed

No dude.  You missed my reply to the reconfirmation thread and then you didn't want to pay me for posts made in the interim.

Also, your mom sucks.

Cheers!

Thread like this belongs to scam accusations.

Well I'm not sure I have a scam accusation to level.  I do have a contract disagreement with him and I don't want to work with him anymore.  However, he keeps saying things like this "stop whining" and "man up" and "you suck" and whatnot so I just thought I'd make a flame war thread in case he wants to keep calling me names.
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:04:44 AM

Well as a consequence of your actions we have no more signature campaign... Maybe you thought you won but in the end many others have lost.
DMeeks

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:15:12 AM

I don't think he will be responding here or at the other thread at all, in the end the campaign has already ended and maybe you both can leave it behind -Not finding anything special about the campaign though except weekly payments since the rates/limits are equal or less than stunna's which is still accepting new participants-.
zetaray

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:23:38 AM

you didn't want to pay me for posts made in the interim.

How many posts are there in question? If it is not a lot, better to just let them go. There is not a lot you can do except leaving a negative comment on his trust

.CryptoTotal.com.
                              l█████████▇▀
                              ████████▇▀
                              ███████▇▀
                              ██████▇▀
                              █████▇▀
                              ████▇▀
                              ███▇▀
                              ██▇▀
                              █▇▀
                              ▇▀
▇▇
▇▇

Express.Crypto.Checkout
Accepts Multiple Cryptos
Worldwide Shipping
sed (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:24:24 AM

Gweedo swooped in and calmed the waters.  He paid me completely for the advertizing I did so I have no complaint.  Fastbluff also calmed down and stopped the name calling so I think this thread is done Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: