Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:37:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [OPEN] Batch Two Antminer S3 Hosted 0.405 BTC for 220 GHs-unmoderated  (Read 2688 times)
rodeoclownicp (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:29:46 PM

I've been going thru the SCAm postings on here for a little while, how the fk do you guys send out money to someone you do not know without using escrow. It seems like people are getting burnt over and over and over by the same scams... DO SOME RESEARCH ON HERE AND GOOGLE BEFORE YOU BUY ANYTHING AND FFS PAY 2% AND USE ANOTHER PARTY (ESCROW) 

when buying that works but escrow can not work for hosted such as the original scam was for
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Finksy
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:13:47 AM

Honest question, on what rational grounds do you base this group buy/pool as being a scam anyways? Well apart from you thinking we're all fake, which at least I know for me isn't true. I mean, I just received a payout yesterday for the initial units hashing, and all the remaining units have been ordered. I just can't tell if you're trolling hard, you have a hate on for the guy, or you're just delusional.  I can't understand how someone who isn't involved in it can determine it's a scam, while the people who have paid into it don't?

Don't you think by now if something was up someone who lost money would have cried wolf?

IBM 2880W PSU Packages: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=966135 IBM 4K PSU Breakout Boards & Packages: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1308296 
Server PSU-powered GPU rig solutions! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864539  Wallet address: 1GWQYCv22cAikgTgT1zFuAmsJ9fFqq9TXf 
rodeoclownicp (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:37:10 AM

Honest question, on what rational grounds do you base this group buy/pool as being a scam anyways? Well apart from you thinking we're all fake, which at least I know for me isn't true. I mean, I just received a payout yesterday for the initial units hashing, and all the remaining units have been ordered. I just can't tell if you're trolling hard, you have a hate on for the guy, or you're just delusional.  I can't understand how someone who isn't involved in it can determine it's a scam, while the people who have paid into it don't?

Don't you think by now if something was up someone who lost money would have cried wolf?

stop trolling our thread with your fake accounts... stop your crying .... you look pitiful with your brand new account trying to say that its not made up - you paid yourself out you idiot
MWNinja

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 05:47:56 PM

Post the tx id of the payout.
rodeoclownicp (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:47:53 PM

it would be possible because it would be a tx id to himself. but what he should do is post the tx id for 143btc which is what he claims he sent to bitmain... then post the tx id for every customer paid out accept for 5 machines because that is how many machines he said was his...but maybe the guy was stupid enough not to have a correctly dated tx id when he made that claim....damn i cant believe how fast and hard this dude fell when he was exposed
Finksy
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:09:04 AM

ce5335836974b6f14c045bce23545a957e59b3ac639972670c4abe48118c0995

it would be possible because it would be a tx id to himself. but what he should do is post the tx id for 143btc which is what he claims he sent to bitmain... then post the tx id for every customer paid out accept for 5 machines because that is how many machines he said was his...but maybe the guy was stupid enough not to have a correctly dated tx id when he made that claim....damn i cant believe how fast and hard this dude fell when he was exposed

Nothing in your post makes any sense.  Huh

There is nothing more I can say to convince you that I am a real person (and not James), so I'm just going to leave it at that, and let everyone else who bought into the group buy make your mind up, as long as James comes through with everything he says he will.  There looks to be around 12-14 different people who have bought into the group buy, so once you decide that they're not all fake and none of them (hopefully me included) cry scam, you'll know how great of an opportunity you missed out on.  Actually, you probably won't, so I'll break it down for you: 

You seem to be buying hashing power from PBMining, their current rate is .0041 BTC/GH/s.  To equal 1x S3 in hashing power, you would need to spend 1.804 BTC. (When if ever is your expected ROI for cloud mining contracts anyways?)

The Group buy I bought into is offering an S3 unit for 0.69 BTC, and the original price I bought in for had hosting for $5/month/share (or $10 per S3).  If it was to be hosted for 5 years (like your PBmining contract, even though that amount of hashing power will be worthless by then) it would cost me 1.69 BTC at today's BTC conversion, with the hosting being paid monthly instead of upfront.  Also, as BTC goes up, the hosting cost less and less BTC, making the return even greater and overall cost lower.  More realistically, after the year is up we will sell the units to upgrade to the next model (since the hardware will still be worth something to someone), and really leave you in the dust. 

Now, you have my permission to cry.

IBM 2880W PSU Packages: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=966135 IBM 4K PSU Breakout Boards & Packages: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1308296 
Server PSU-powered GPU rig solutions! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864539  Wallet address: 1GWQYCv22cAikgTgT1zFuAmsJ9fFqq9TXf 
rodeoclownicp (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:58:50 AM

Nothing in your post makes any sense.  Huh

There is nothing more I can say to convince you that I am a real person (and not James), so I'm just going to leave it at that, and let everyone else who bought into the group buy make your mind up, as long as James comes through with everything he says he will.  There looks to be around 12-14 different people who have bought into the group buy, so once you decide that they're not all fake and none of them (hopefully me included) cry scam, you'll know how great of an opportunity you missed out on.  Actually, you probably won't, so I'll break it down for you: 

You seem to be buying hashing power from PBMining, their current rate is .0041 BTC/GH/s.  To equal 1x S3 in hashing power, you would need to spend 1.804 BTC. (When if ever is your expected ROI for cloud mining contracts anyways?)

The Group buy I bought into is offering an S3 unit for 0.69 BTC, and the original price I bought in for had hosting for $5/month/share (or $10 per S3).  If it was to be hosted for 5 years (like your PBmining contract, even though that amount of hashing power will be worthless by then) it would cost me 1.69 BTC at today's BTC conversion, with the hosting being paid monthly instead of upfront.  Also, as BTC goes up, the hosting cost less and less BTC, making the return even greater and overall cost lower.  More realistically, after the year is up we will sell the units to upgrade to the next model (since the hardware will still be worth something to someone), and really leave you in the dust. 

Now, you have my permission to cry.

its a tx to yourself jackass
Ramhound

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:35:57 AM

The transaction id you provided isn't valid
Finksy
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:00:33 PM

The transaction id you provided isn't valid

Huh?

https://blockchain.info/tx/ce5335836974b6f14c045bce23545a957e59b3ac639972670c4abe48118c0995

Ramhound, check the main GB thread, I posted all the txid's since the beginning a couple minutes ago.  Don't be surprised to find out rodeoclown and sairef are the same people though.  Maybe even "ninja puppets"

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: