Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:58:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which exchange should leonArdo support next?
Cryptsy - 9 (10.1%)
Poloniex - 9 (10.1%)
Bittrex - 6 (6.7%)
itBit - 1 (1.1%)
Huobi - 0 (0%)
Kraken - 2 (2.2%)
litecoinlocal - 1 (1.1%)
MintPal - 2 (2.2%)
CCEDK.com - 34 (38.2%)
Nxt Multigateway - 25 (28.1%)
Total Voters: 89

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - Which exchange should leonArdo support next?  (Read 3452 times)
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 12:49:14 PM

Just talked to my partner. API is expected up next week if all works as planned.

Programmers have had to have vacation all of a sudden, which delayed things a little.

Burt we are on track, and in this week we are introducing two new FIAT currencies the RUB and the UAH via the PSP Payeer, so things are happening although not as quick
as we wish. Smiley Wink

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK

Thanks for the update Ronny. Keep us posted! Will it be a REST API?

Jonathan

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 11:16:42 AM

Looks like there is no catching CCEDK.com.   Grin

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 08:32:58 PM

Just talked to my partner. API is expected up next week if all works as planned.

Programmers have had to have vacation all of a sudden, which delayed things a little.

Burt we are on track, and in this week we are introducing two new FIAT currencies the RUB and the UAH via the PSP Payeer, so things are happening although not as quick
as we wish. Smiley Wink

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK

Looks like your exchange will come out on top Ronny. How is your API coming on  Smiley

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 10:49:50 PM

Thanks for all your feedback. It is really appreciated. We have now closed the poll.

Congratuatulations to CCEDK.com! Still waiting to hear whether their API is ready  Wink

Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:06:32 AM

Thanks for all your feedback. It is really appreciated. We have now closed the poll.

Congratuatulations to CCEDK.com! Still waiting to hear whether their API is ready  Wink

Come on Leonado, don't you smell a rat here!?
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 03:12:08 PM

Looks like CCEDK.com are good at mobilising a vote Smiley

othe

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:23:05 PM

Because you didn´t bother to tell the other exchanges about this topic.

There are 1000 users online atm at poloniex alone while we speak - you should reopen the poll if you want outcome that makes sense.

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 10:41:59 AM

There are 1000 users online atm at poloniex alone while we speak - you should reopen the poll if you want outcome that makes sense.

The poll was open for weeks. I didn't say anything other than the fact that CCEDK.com were good at mobilizing their vote. I didn't contact
any exchanges at all in fact. And posted here because this is where we sell leonArdo.

But I am happy to re-open the voting. Its done Smiley

ronnyb

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:26:36 PM

The poll was open for weeks. I didn't say anything other than the fact that CCEDK.com were good at mobilizing their vote. I didn't contact
any exchanges at all in fact. And posted here because this is where we sell leonArdo.

But I am happy to re-open the voting. Its done Smiley

I am not sure exactly what to say here, except Api is one or two days now on the way, and as I understood we won this vote fair and square which is very nice indeed. So we will get in touch with you asap next coming days once ready. Sorry for the delay. Rgds Ronny Boesing, CCEDK
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: