Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 12:33:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hit it with the Fork  (Read 2428 times)
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:58:19 AM

We need a Bitcoin fork or clone or whatever that can go mainstream. A coin that will sell like crack (that is the standard for music, so why not coins?)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVhMt26F7gA

BowieMan

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Is there life on Mars?

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:54:15 AM

Everyone's inventing some stupid coin and claims that the world needs exactly that coin, yet they don't get the fact that the world just needs one coin to be accepted and Bitcoin is already the most probable candidate for that. We should focus on it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
giveBTCpls

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:00:51 PM

Dude we have Ashton fucking Kutcher already promoting Bitcoin in twitter, we also have Snoop Dogg on there, it's happening. We just need to hit critical mass and it to be accepted in the main buying places like ebay, so everyone becomes aware of it.

I sometimes wonder if in the future, rapers will rap about balling on Bitcoin and not on the dollar, even tho "dolla" sounds a lot more gangsta than Bitcoin.

BowieMan

Is there life on Mars?

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:02:36 PM

Dude we have Ashton fucking Kutcher already promoting Bitcoin in twitter, we also have Snoop Dogg on there, it's happening. We just need to hit critical mass and it to be accepted in the main buying places like ebay, so everyone becomes aware of it.

I sometimes wonder if in the future, rapers will rap about balling on Bitcoin and not on the dollar, even tho "dolla" sounds a lot more gangsta than Bitcoin.

Aren't some already doing that? Or are those just bitcoin enthusiasts with a minor knack for rap music? There are a lot of mediocre-quality novelty songs available on YouTube already!

PRIMEDICE
giveBTCpls

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:08:56 PM

Aren't some already doing that? Or are those just bitcoin enthusiasts with a minor knack for rap music? There are a lot of mediocre-quality novelty songs available on YouTube already!

Yeah of course people are making songs about Bitcoin and stuff, but I mean legit big rappers like 2Chainz, Lil Wayne... mainstream rappers. How are these going to transition from dolla dolla to Bitcoin? lol.

BowieMan

Is there life on Mars?

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:24:46 PM

Yeah of course people are making songs about Bitcoin and stuff, but I mean legit big rappers like 2Chainz, Lil Wayne... mainstream rappers. How are these going to transition from dolla dolla to Bitcoin? lol.

Yeah maybe they will. Some already did. There's some minor artist who mentions bitcoins in the very first lines of his song in a not-so-nice way, but hey, mere exposure effect! Cheesy
http://muzikum.eu/en/123-13002-223014/peace/money-lyrics.html

PRIMEDICE
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:41:29 PM

We need a Bitcoin fork or clone or whatever that can go mainstream. A coin that will sell like crack (that is the standard for music, so why not coins?)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVhMt26F7gA

There is already one coin that fits your requirement. It is called Bytecoin [BTE]; it is an exact Bitcoin clone with just a different name. It was launched so that the world can have 'a fair distribution'.

Buy some BTE.

/end of sarcasm
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 12:51:25 PM

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/27sinv/rappers_murs_and_mayday_have_a_new_song_bitcoin/

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4242
Merit: 4505

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:53:36 PM

another 1% thought out attempt by bitcoin-hotep....

try again next time.

there are already over 500 forks or clones or whatever

you really are not thinking things through

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:30:15 PM

If you want it to sound gangsta, "a milli" sounds just as gangsta as "dolla."
jjc326

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:21:26 PM

What percentage of attempts at promoting these "forks" or "alt coins" are really because the creator of the alt has an interest in making a better coin?  2%?  It seems it's always about letting the creator profit themselves.  There is no MAJOR reason why we shouldn't just go with Bitcoin.  As long as it survives anything can be fixed with a hard fork.
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 04:54:19 PM

OG BOBBY JOHNSON! ^_^

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
slaveforanunnak1

Activity: 743
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:20:36 PM

I found this guy's page. He makes hip-hop beats and takes bitcoin tips.

http://arsf.net/music.html

Some of them are actually pretty good, like this one making fun of our "systems"
http://arsf.net/saturn.mp3
mel2000

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:33:16 AM

Dolla sounds a lot more rhythmic than Bitcoin.
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:39:52 AM

There are other terms.. B's, bits, coins, crypts  Huh  I mean it's their profession, they can  figure something out  Smiley

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:41:11 AM

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/27sinv/rappers_murs_and_mayday_have_a_new_song_bitcoin/
this looks really cool. What store is this?
mel2000

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:00:47 AM

There are other terms.. B's, bits, coins, crypts  Huh  I mean it's their profession, they can  figure something out  Smiley

Dolla can also rhyme with more words. What can Bitcoin rhyme with?
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4242
Merit: 4505

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:10:51 AM

well thats the art of rap. if people can make hard words rhyme with something else and make it sound decent, then they will become kings of the music industry.

i hate rap songs that stick with easy words. as it reminds me of nursery rhymes.. so goodluck to all you music people out there that can be creative with bitcoins

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
deluxeCITY

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:16:42 AM

Rappers are generally the most immature musicians/artists and I would not want bitcoin associated with most of them
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 12:37:13 PM

well thats the art of rap. if people can make hard words rhyme with something else and make it sound decent, then they will become kings of the music industry.

i hate rap songs that stick with easy words. as it reminds me of nursery rhymes.. so goodluck to all you music people out there that can be creative with bitcoins

I agree, easy rhymes suck

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: