Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:57:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways To Earn Bitcoin  (Read 2476 times)
icet208

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:34:22 AM

easyest way to earn BTC:
1. Get a job;
2. Buy BTC with money you earn
OptimusPrime7

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:34:28 AM

faucets is a good way to earn extra income but just do it for fun and not for the pay.
mnmShadyBTC

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:38:10 AM

faucets is a good way to earn extra income but just do it for fun and not for the pay.
this is a very bad way to earn bitcoin. You will make way less then minimum wage.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 HAS LAUNCHED @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
redskins49

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:39:04 AM

this is a very bad way to earn bitcoin. You will make way less then minimum wage.
I agree. The best way to earn bitcoin is via sig campaigns....can't wait until I can participate in one Wink
Kimowa

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:44:07 AM

I agree. The best way to earn bitcoin is via sig campaigns....can't wait until I can participate in one Wink

Haha, it would take some time until you can participate in one..

aatrox

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:00:44 AM

what if you cant get a job, or do signatures at the moment?
transient858

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:02:52 AM

Move to another country.
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:13:07 AM

I find this site helpful http://earnbtc.weebly.com/ There is couple of ways for earning btc.
Possum577

Activity: 434

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 06:33:27 AM

What are faucet rotator sites?

AceWallen

Activity: 479

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:53:45 AM

exactly, that's why it's a terrible way to earn extra income. it will earn so little that it's really just for fun. Smiley

i've made a few coins trading alts, but it's a risky game.
sintax

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:09:45 AM

Faucets seem a waste of time, if you can't earn btc posting on a sig campaign you could maybe sell your skills in the services forum.
KriszDev

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:56:35 AM

Faucet rotator are for jumping from 1 faucet to another. But most of them (the faucets) only give 20-30 satishi/30min when you finish you can restart the whole process again. So that's a waste of time. bitvisitor.com is a good way to earn.
BuyLowSellLower

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:18:32 PM

Faucet rotator are for jumping from 1 faucet to another. But most of them (the faucets) only give 20-30 satishi/30min when you finish you can restart the whole process again. So that's a waste of time. bitvisitor.com is a good way to earn.

Didn't know of that site, thanks! Maybe I'll have to check that out!
commandrix (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:22:00 PM

Is making a site stuffed with your referral link perhaps one of the ways to earn bitcoin that you suggest? Roll Eyes

It depends on how much class you have when posting the referral links. I limit myself to posting those text links only if it has to do with the subject matter -- for instance, if I mention that somebody has a book, I might link to it on Barnes and Noble. That way, he's happy about the possibility of selling more books, I'm happy because then I can earn a percentage of sales, and the readers are happy because now they don't have to go out and look for a place to buy the book. Did the same with those faucets I linked to.
Testing123

Activity: 561

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:48:45 PM

The best way to earn bitcoin is via sig campaigns....can't wait until I can participate in one Wink

In fact, you can join the 777coin sig campaign even when you are at the newbie rank. Smiley

marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:22:16 PM

Sell your services in the services section. Be competitive and offer something people NEED AND WANT!!
williamj2543

Activity: 588

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 02:22:22 PM

The best way to earn bitcoin is via sig campaigns....can't wait until I can participate in one Wink

In fact, you can join the 777coin sig campaign even when you are at the newbie rank. Smiley
You won't make much though, wait till you are at least full member and then you will start making some real money off of signature campaigns.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Testing123

Activity: 561

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:30:00 PM

You won't make much though, wait till you are at least full member and then you will start making some real money off of signature campaigns.

True, the rate is pretty low at 4000 satoshi a post at newbie rank, but it is still better than using faucets to get a few hundred satoshi solving a captcha. Wink

flyingcatt

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:35:11 PM

Move to another country.

Guess what you need to do that? it starts with an M.
Wesley

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:37:34 PM

easyest way to earn BTC:
1. Get a job;
2. Buy BTC with money you earn

For anyone who is thinking of going down this path, just be aware that most jobs aren't particularly enjoyable. Sad
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: