Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:29:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Book of Bitcoin  (Read 1047 times)
crazy_rabbit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 02:09:59 PM

Last night I was at a bi-weekly Bitcoin meet-up organized by group called "EarlyMorning" here in Milan, Italy. I have previously presented my KeyVault device (www.aeternum.in) and last night a published Bitcoin book was presented:

http://www.lswr.it/libro/bitcoin/

It's all in Italian, looks quite nice, and quite a few people were in attendance. I think there will be an official presentation on Friday but I'm not 100% sure and although it look as though you can still purchase them online, at the presentation the publisher said they were almost sold out of the first run. It's really nice to see the Italian bitcoin community growing!

more or less retired.
juju

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 09:22:22 PM

Last night I was at a bi-weekly Bitcoin meet-up organized by group called "EarlyMorning" here in Milan, Italy. I have previously presented my KeyVault device (www.aeternum.in) and last night a published Bitcoin book was presented:

It's all in Italian, looks quite nice, and quite a few people were in attendance. I think there will be an official presentation on Friday but I'm not 100% sure and although it look as though you can still purchase them online, at the presentation the publisher said they were almost sold out of the first run. It's really nice to see the Italian bitcoin community growing!

The book looks pretty good, however I will have too pass on reading it as my french is quite poor. The KeyVault you have been creating, I have been following since your previous thread. Nice work so far! Can't wait to see how the final product turns out.

d3stroy

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:11:35 PM

Seems to be an interesting book!

Have you thought about doing a translation into english or other languages?
charlieSeen

Activity: 241

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:06:07 AM

The book looks pretty good, however I will have too pass on reading it as my french is quite poor. The KeyVault you have been creating, I have been following since your previous thread. Nice work so far! Can't wait to see how the final product turns out.
I think there are not many people who speak Italian who are interested in bitcoin.
juju

Activity: 381

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:31:16 AM

I think there are not many people who speak Italian who are interested in bitcoin.

Not yet, who knows maybe Italy will be interested in the future! Lets be honest if Sicily decided to sell Pizza for Bitcoin two years ago, they just might be the largest BTC holder now.  Shocked lol
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 10:14:01 AM

what is this book about? I am quite interested. But I know nothing about Italian.
BiTJack

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 10:19:05 AM

Sure it would be good if we get this translated in English.  Smiley
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:44:10 AM

Great news!
Are you in contact with publishers?
Any chance that they will translate this book also in English?
Can you give us some insight in the book, about content etc.
We will really appreciate Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀