Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:12:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I CAN TRADE FOREX FOR YOU IN THE MOST TRANSPARENT MANNER POSSIBLE  (Read 1430 times)
TheFXDon (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 02:29:13 PM

Initially i wanted to start a Ponzi scheme, but in as much as the idea i have is similar to a Ponzi, it is a completely different process which i am yet to find a name for. I am a retired risk management consultant with one of the biggest Forex brokers in the World. I have 15 years experience trading, both Forex and Commodities. This is what i plan to do, i will offer three plans initially, Bronze , Silver and Gold . These will be investment plans, where you invest your money, i trade for you , and then you pay me my Commission. I have had this idea for the past 6 or so months, but one word that kept me from proceeding was the Word SCAM. Generally what i am offering may be too good too be true to those that know how investments operate. So here we go, these are the rates i will make for you:

Bronze Program(0.1-.9999BTC)                                                   15% monthly(5% goes to commission)
Silver Program (1.00 BTC-9.9 BTC)                                              30% monthly(10% goes to commission)
Gold Program(10 BTC and above)                                           40% monthly(10% goes to commission)

Well, at is point, the word scam may now come to mind, so for me to remove this element, i will trade for you without taking a single satoshi of yours, in this scenario, it is you who can run rather than me, therefore we will need the use of escrow for my payments. How do you remain in control of your money? For my scheme to work, you will be totally responsible for deposits and withdrawal of your Forex account. You will contact the broker yourself and all you will give me is the account trading password, WHICH CANNOT BE USED FOR WITHDRAWAL therefore your funds will be entirely under your control. I will also not ask for you to register with a specific broker, any broker with MT4 platform will do. So those that are interested in transparent investments, you can PM me for further details or you can criticise on this thread so that if i need to refine some aspects, i will gladly do so.

In the pilot month(August) I intend to start with a maximum of 10 members per section(minimum 1) and these will become ambassadors of my brand and at the same time will get a lifetime award of 2% extra as long as the project exists. Please take note that there will be no pooling of funds, which is what has led me to peg the minimum at 0.1 BTC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6631

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 03:50:00 PM

Seriously we are hate newbie with Ponzi.

TheFXDon (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:56:50 PM

Seriously we are hate newbie with Ponzi.

Goes on to show me being a full member does not necessarily mean having well functioning brains. PLEASE READ THROUGH BEFORE REPLYING.
Bit-Gods

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:00:17 PM

Its a nice idea but what happens if you lose the money? Very risky such as every HYIP scheme

TheFXDon (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:10:23 PM

Its a nice idea but what happens if you lose the money? Very risky such as every HYIP scheme
True , all being said, its risk involved, and well, that may be one loophole that may be standing against me. Truely speaking, i dont want people to be thinking this is risk free, even though i will leverage against at most 10 % loss. So i was thinking, i can escrow 20 % of your deposit, so that if it gets to that, there is termination and you can have your funds back. I have a 95 % guarantee i dont go 10 % down on account. (Based on experience)
trattrat

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:52:13 PM

Very good idea, i want to know if you trade all currencies and how you attack the forex markets.

crazyoddman

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:46:33 PM

I might be interested, but the minimum is too high, As i understand it Forex does have the option to trade in DEMO, can`t you run the program in demo first before we entrust your service with our BTC.
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:49:19 PM

Just one thing you guys must know.
If he is really that good in forex then why he need money to trade.
he must not asked money for trading, so it's simple he is not good in forex trading
and he is like other scammer who want to scam us through his trading scam.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: