Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:52:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monero VS BitcoinDark VS bitsharesTITAN VS Dark VS......  (Read 1748 times)
Fernandez
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:30:47 AM

BitShares X was released with titan on July 19th.

It has, and although I don't like the sneaky way in which you guys awarded yourself the coins, I have to say it looks good. I was interested in seeing how your PoS scheme works, and the stealth feature was unexpected. I would still wait until it gets stress tested to see how good it actually is but so far it does look promising.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
clout

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:18:29 PM

BitShares X was released with titan on July 19th.

It has, and although I don't like the sneaky way in which you guys awarded yourself the coins, I have to say it looks good. I was interested in seeing how your PoS scheme works, and the stealth feature was unexpected. I would still wait until it gets stress tested to see how good it actually is but so far it does look promising.

It was not sneaky, you missed out on the initial crowdfunding which was 2 months long. If you would like to buy stake in BitSharesX you can do so at a fraction of the price people paid during crowdfunding...
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 02:23:24 AM

let see who's will fall with it . many people still trust with they mind .
tell people its really hard working because they all
have speculation or analysize .
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: