Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:06:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: **Get you coins on BITTREX by posting here!**  (Read 4278 times)
Edser (OP)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:10:36 PM

seriously, you must have 5 hero/senior members to vote for you coin.

exchange requests here to get 5 votes on coins, GO!

quote defcoin ==== LOL... oh no, the coin is dead cause $DEV doesn't live on BCT! When will you people learn that everything on here is completely irrelevant next to useless. Devs need to stop using it all together, only then can crypto begin to flourish. It's such a shame that people consider this shit hole to be the pinnacle of information when it comes to developments. I don't blame $DEV for not coming on here, and frankly I am embarrassed that I even check BCT myself.
AtlasONo

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:11:26 PM

Flappycoin
williamj2543

Activity: 588

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 04:12:15 PM

You have 54 posts and 53 activity. It doesn't seem like you have the power to get a coin on bittrex...

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 04:12:53 PM

Id like to see FRK and ADN traded on bittrex.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
Edser (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:15:18 PM

You have 54 posts and 53 activity. It doesn't seem like you have the power to get a coin on bittrex...

Did I even mention a coin?

https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange/status/491975677025857537

quote defcoin ==== LOL... oh no, the coin is dead cause $DEV doesn't live on BCT! When will you people learn that everything on here is completely irrelevant next to useless. Devs need to stop using it all together, only then can crypto begin to flourish. It's such a shame that people consider this shit hole to be the pinnacle of information when it comes to developments. I don't blame $DEV for not coming on here, and frankly I am embarrassed that I even check BCT myself.
Burninj
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:17:57 PM

Flappycoin what else!
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:18:39 PM

TEK. It's been around for a while. It trades good, and it's only on Cryptsy. This needs to change.
Winky

Activity: 506

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:20:45 PM

CAGECOIN
defaced
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 04:21:21 PM

TEK. It's been around for a while. It trades good, and it's only on Cryptsy. This needs to change.

I also agree with TEK, and I vote for TES also.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Edser (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:35:34 PM

you will have to post in their threads and let bittrex know you want them added

defaced
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 04:38:46 PM

This seems like we are making things more complex then they have to be. Does bittrex have a way to monitor every ANN on bitcointalk?

Fortune Favors the Brave
Edser (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:45:51 PM

This seems like we are making things more complex then they have to be. Does bittrex have a way to monitor every ANN on bitcointalk?

manual.
its an experiment.
proving its a shit metric to add new coins.

Bittrex-Bill

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:55:50 PM

seriously, you must have 5 hero/senior members to vote for you coin.

exchange requests here to get 5 votes on coins, GO!

The tweet was very specific about UNO, ADN, and DGB.  

I'm curious about a couple of things.  
1) Senior members of BCT are some of the elder statesmen of the alt-coin community.  Are respected members of BCT willing to put their reputations on the line for coin devs?  
2) Does that impact the market?  

This becomes as serious as you want it to be.    
Bittrex-Bill

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:56:45 PM

We used to have TES but no one traded it on Bittrex.  TEK is interesting and we'll consider it in the future.
defaced
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 05:05:40 PM

We used to have TES but no one traded it on Bittrex.  TEK is interesting and we'll consider it in the future.

Probably because its on cryptsy now, so is TEK though, but both have good people behind them.

Fortune Favors the Brave
SpiryGolden

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:10:39 PM

Aiden , TEK , FRK

Aiden & Franko are managed by a great manager and 0% premine should be considered also supported by senior members of BCT community . Also if you go in TEK thread you going to see a lot of SR members contributing .
saerdnaa

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 06:27:15 PM

we want TEK
ChekaZ
Legendary

Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:27:41 PM

LOCK - Lockcoin

BTC: 1Ges1taJ69W7eEMbQLcmNGnUZenBkCnn45
FTC: 6sxjM96KMZ7t4AmDTUKDZdq82Nj931VQvY
wesleyh

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:42:52 PM

Add NXT back please, we promise to bring you volume Cheesy
Passion_ltc

Activity: 714

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:56:45 PM

I vote for NXT. The best currency right now available!!

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: