Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:06:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Havelock] HASH - Mining Equipment Sales, Contracts, and More  (Read 17334 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Benny1985 (OP)

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:01:40 PM

...So if this price holds, we'll be looking at giving them an extra 3.25 shares for each share purchased during the IPO.

Don't you mean an extra 9 shares?  The highest bid is .0022, so each share must be augmented with a minimum of 9 more shares to bring it up to I*cough*PO price.
Check ur math.

We're doing a 30-day average based on post-IPO trade price. Last I checked, that was around 0.005.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IPO Magic

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:13:25 PM

Aha.  A 30-day average from 3 days of trading.  Gotcha.
*Did you pay off the balance on that hardware store, or did you give up your deposit?
knybe

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:08:59 PM

P.S: If it's not obvious, offerings like this create DISASTROUS PR for Bitcoin, and are [at least partially] responsible for the floundering exchange rate.
Case in point:  The same people who black-mouthed and raged against me for calling out Active Mining are now posting this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=462370.msg8564894#msg8564894 <==don't click if you anger easily

I lost a minor amount of money (only invest what you can afford to lose) on ACTM, but the whole year long miserable process of watching it spiral into a complete and utter obvious scam was wholly stressful and unnecessary.

I suggest anyone investing in any of these flashy IPOs, get in and get out quickly. Don't hang around once the excuses start piling up.

Oh and once in awhile the trolls are right… down right mean, but right.
Benny1985 (OP)

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:12:53 PM

P.S: If it's not obvious, offerings like this create DISASTROUS PR for Bitcoin, and are [at least partially] responsible for the floundering exchange rate.
Case in point:  The same people who black-mouthed and raged against me for calling out Active Mining are now posting this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=462370.msg8564894#msg8564894 <==don't click if you anger easily

I lost a minor amount of money (only invest what you can afford to lose) on ACTM, but the whole year long miserable process of watching it spiral into a complete and utter obvious scam was wholly stressful and unnecessary.

I suggest anyone investing in any of these flashy IPOs, get in and get out quickly. Don't hang around once the excuses start piling up.

You do realize that we've been around as a security for >1 year and paid dividends the entire time, right?
knybe

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:50:08 PM

You do realize that we've been around as a security for >1 year and paid dividends the entire time, right?

oh… well then… proceed.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:46:37 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2014, 11:00:07 AM by NotLambchop

@Benny:

Additionally, I messaged all IPO buyers about this prior to the IPO closing. Since we've had a large number of shares that were unsold, we are giving them additional shares to compensate for the price dropping. So if this price holds, we'll be looking at giving them an extra 3.25 shares for each share purchased during the IPO.

Units prior to last public offering:  74,490
Units @ Last PO:                       50,000
Current units outstanding:          124,490

Questions re. the 49,355 unsold units (currently at the bottom of the asks):

1.  Who owns them?
  2.  Are these units1 currently drawing dividends?
  3.  What do these units1 represent?

*Did you pay off the balance on that hardware store, or did you give up your deposit?

-- https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=HASH
*I don't know what "The shares offered here are as a faction of the Havelock Fund and not direct member holdings of Coin Services LLC." means either, so I just posted the pic.
NotLambchop

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 10:54:10 AM

Current highest bid ___฿0.00090000, ~1/25th of the IPO price
Last trade___________฿0.00209996, ~1/10th of the IPO price
Benny and Brannny respond:

NotLambchop

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:33:38 PM

Manipulate Stocks Like A Pro!
By
Clever Hash Shareholder

Fig. 1
NotLambchop

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:15:07 PM

Gentlemen!  We haz VOLUME!

boldar

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:11:01 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2014, 12:15:52 AM by boldar

Wow, all this time and still nothing better to do than troll this post. You must lead a sad and miserable life, NotLambChop.

Please make sure you get your whole head in front of the shotgun.
NotLambchop

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:11:23 PM

^Don't sell yourself short, boldar.  You (and this thread) are always good for a laugh.  I mean, every time I think this failscam can't fail any harder ... IT DOES! Cheesy

...So if this price holds, we'll be looking at giving them an extra 3.25 shares for each share purchased during the IPO.

Don't you mean an extra 9 shares?  The highest bid is .0022, so each share must be augmented with a minimum of 9 more shares to bring it up to I*cough*PO price.
Check ur math.

We're doing a 30-day average based on post-IPO trade price. Last I checked, that was around 0.005.

So, how's that 30-day average shaping up?  How many "shares" (or whatever teh nom du jour is for the crap you sold) are your "investors" getting nao?

~Happy Investing!
boldar

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:39:50 PM

As stated many times earlier, it is a business that's been successful for over a year. Not a scam. Unfortunately some people wanted to exit. It's unfortunate, but it happens, I guess.

I'm on this thread because I want it to continue to thrive.

You're on this thread why exactly? Oh right, you have no life. That's what it was. Smiley
NotLambchop

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 09:59:27 PM

As stated many times earlier, it is a business that's been successful for over a year. Not a scam. Unfortunately some people wanted to exit. It's unfortunate, but it happens, I guess.

Looo Cheesy  "Some people wanted to exit" so bad, they were willing to get ...about 6 pennies on the dollar.  
Those stupid enough to take you seriously, the suckers that bought this shit on Havelock, now have six cents for every dollar they "invested."  
Those who listened to me, the ones who laughed and pointed fingers?  They still have all their coin.  

Re. "legit business that's been successful for over a year":

1.  Big Trends Capital Investment Limited, the HK shell offering these "shares" on Havelock, has no track record of success.
Its managing director, Mr. John Kenton Freeman, has only one type of record:  Criminal.  Here's his mugshot:

Two counts of criminal pos. of forged instruments.  Looking at him, my guess is: popped passing checks.  He don't look much like a shrewd counterfeiter type to me.  How 'bout yourself?

2.  "Coin Services LLC, an an Ohio based ... company" has no track record of success either.
Like any pyramid scheme, the money paid out as divs was taken directly from your money.  (Giving you the benefit of the doubt here--assuming you are one of the suckers and not a part of the con).
Unlike most pyramid schemes though, the "divs" paid were paltry, and have stopped months ago Smiley

Thanks for keeping this thread bumped.

~Happy Investing!
boldar

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:14:39 PM

You ever think that maybe your FUD had enough of an impact that caused this? I'd say it's a reasonable belief that you were at least a contributing factor.

Kindly remove yourself from the gene pool, asshat.
NotLambchop

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:12:26 PM

...I'd say it's a reasonable belief that you were at least a contributing factor...

Nice of you to say that.  Thanks, boldar.
boldar

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:01:13 PM

The trouble is that you would take pride in that like it's a good thing.
NotLambchop

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:27:25 PM

What's not to like?  If a single person saved their coin by listening to me, I'm happy.

In other news, more of Benny's scumbaggery is floating to the surface:
Unfortunately, unless I can find a co-signer to a loan, we will be unable to acquire the property we've been targeting. This is due to the fact that Chase blasted my personal account around the same time we won the auction (they froze both the company account and my personal account at different times - both stemming from the type of business we do).
https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=3126.msg205084
I guess he ain't gonna see his deposit.

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=3126.msg205087
Of course, Benny conveniently forgot to mention both during the Havelock [Nth]PO Undecided

What a douche, huh?

~Happy Investing!

*Thanks for helping me keep this thread at the top of the page.
Hullabaloo

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 04:32:06 PM

... (rant deleted) ...
Those stupid enough to take you seriously, the suckers that bought this shit on Havelock, now have six cents for every dollar they "invested."  
...(more insanity)...

Long-time investors definitively haven't lost that much value - in fact the value I lost is proportional to the drops in BTC and LTC. The IPO would have helped in obtaining physical assets that could have been seized and sold to refund investors in case of failures by HASH. But your self-serving, delusional "heroism" have made that much more difficult. Thank you for helping me potentially lose much more money than you've saved anyone.

It's unfortunate that they might have lost opportunities for growth because of this, but I know HASH will keep operating, paying dividends and growing despite this fumble.  So thank you again, I guess, for giving everyone the chance to buy low.

(nota bene: this is not investment advice. Smiley I'm a very small investor in HASH, owning less than 0.1% of shares. )

Tips? BTC: 1PuPCtUt3pmMjbiLTgTKD6G9AkQS3FBUtD            WDC: WPmzeDfXjgoTEztP1rGCe1ZcBLLMJq7yvL
                                                        Time is Bitcoin!
NotLambchop

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:15:55 PM

... The IPO would have helped in obtaining physical assets that could have been seized and sold to refund investors in case of failures by HASH. But your self-serving, delusional "heroism" have made that much more difficult. Thank you for helping me potentially lose much more money than you've saved anyone...

Don't be ridiculous.  I never set out to help you, the bagholder.  And I sure didn't want you to be bailed out with new "investor" money--that's the very definition of a ponzi, bro Cheesy

You're right in one respect, Hullabaloo.  I acted in pure self-interest.  I don't want MY coin to become worthless because Bitcoin is "like scamming with training wheels."  I don't want swindled "investors" to run to NannyState (as they are already doing with multiple other "investments"), and have to deal with the inevitable fallout of harsher government regulations.

Bitcoin is not a playground for scammers, Hullabaloo.  Ignoring the HASH shenanigans would be no smarter than leaving food to rot around my house, and hoping it won't attract rats.
The broken window theory, Hullabaloo, in this case I subscribe Smiley

Re. "I haven't lost much value":

~Happy Investing.

Almost forgot to thank you for bumping.  Thanks!
NotLambchop

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 01:38:48 PM

^Don't sell yourself short, boldar.  You (and this thread) are always good for a laugh.  I mean, every time I think this failscam can't fail any harder ... IT DOES! Cheesy

srs volume Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: