Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:07:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Havelock] HASH - Mining Equipment Sales, Contracts, and More  (Read 17334 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 02:11:18 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Actinopterygii
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:27:38 AM

Hey, guys. Can we call a truce on busting the balls of HASH and RENT?

I've read their entire Litecoin Forum thread, and the best I can come up with is a tiny handful of missteps that may, or may not be concerning, of which it's those that we've collectively beat with buggy whips.

To date, I don't believe there's been one disgruntle customer or investor of theirs.

I've come to this conclusion on my own accord sans speaking personally with no one, thus don't want be judge by fellow bitcoiners-in-arms, and the pleasure of your participation was all mine.

I'm sure if we hunt hard enough on this forum  Roll Eyes we should have no problem finding bigger fish to deep fry.

~Bruno Kucinskas

PS: If at all possible, please show us something pertaining to John Kenton Freeman.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:01:36 AM

Ironically, this truce has lasted longer than any of the ones involving the Gaza Strip of late.
Haze

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 01:22:05 AM

Gleb Gamow and RiverBoatBTC,

I have to assume that you both have an ulterior motive here. I mean you've been posting constantly about HASH for well over a week now and I've made one post...and I'm an investor! Seriously, you either have absolutely no life or have a financial interest in seeing HASH disappear. Either way, you both are pathetic.

Haze
Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 02:07:48 AM

You left out the other idiots name, NotLambchop.

btw, all 3 sock accounts are the same person.

I have to assume that you both have an ulterior motive here. I mean you've been posting constantly about HASH for well over a week now and I've made one post...and I'm an investor! Seriously, you either have absolutely no life or have a financial interest in seeing HASH disappear. Either way, you both are pathetic.

Haze

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 04:47:18 AM

You left out the other idiots name, NotLambchop.

btw, all 3 sock accounts are the same person.

Haze

Btw, your wrong.... 
*You're*

Please learn how to spell before you start giving your "advice" on the legitimacy of HASH. Thanks and goodbye.

If I recall, their was a quasi-truce in place until somebody came along and starting hazing.

TBC, I'm not affiliated with any other account that has posted on RENT or HASH's threads.

Peace.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:45:30 PM

Another deletion spree. 

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

You don't understand how interweb works.  The trail of slime you left behind you can't be deleted.  You have done this once too many times, and now both you and your scamming brother are getting fed to the lions for the amusement of all.

Just like REAL Christians.

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Nah, this is not going away.

Lol, like clockwork!  Teh Twins are coverin' their tracks Roll Eyes
A bit too late, but it's the thought that counts, amiright? Cheesy

...But Teh Tiem Machine Nevar 4gits!! 
https://web.archive.org/web/20110828180209/http://20yearbillionaire.com/who-is-the-worlds-richest-man-i-am/

I dono but maybe I read the news to much, but every company I have ever seen go public has never hide a key player unless something is a foul. This should be interesting if they can produce a Mr. John K Freeman, maybe they will do like tocobell and find all the Ronald McDonalds bwhaha.

Pretty sure if it was Ok'd with the SEC all parties in the IPO would be listed... like directors. So can we see what you sent the SEC?

Mr. Freeman is not only a key player, he is the asset issuer.  What's more, there are many "John K. Freeman[ s]," but the issuer is not "K," but rather "Kenton," limiting us to a much narrower set Smiley

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6gZtLSqKPzQY05JZm1MSVNFaEk/edit

@RiverBoatBTC:  will post the fraudulent SEC filing in a sec.

Here:
 https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1598311/000159831114000001/xslFormDX01/primary_doc.xml

[/quote]
Sahtor

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 02:09:19 PM

Havelock frontpage is showing a Youtube-video about HASH.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8gicpVv7m4

That video is advertising a website
http://hashwithus.com/

Is BAH entering into Cloud-hashing market? The website says we'll get more info next week.
Benny1985 (OP)

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 11:59:28 PM

HashWithUs is slated to be our investor portal, with PR/News, along with dividend information, and company info where needed.

Re: Cloud mining, its something we're looking into, as we do have a few people interested in that. But the primary focus has been, and continues to be to build a world-class hardware resales facility, while building infrastructure for mining (and eventually leveraging for cloud contracts when we broker a few agreements).
NotLambchop

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:54:24 PM

Breaking news:

After merely two weeks of brisk sales, Big Trends Capital Investment, a Hong Kong financial concern, has sold over 500 shares of its spectacular Havelock offering to eager Bitcoin finance enthusiasts.

This marks the 1% point of the firm's total projected sales.

On the other side of the globe, somewhere in rural Ohio, visionary financiers Benny and Branny jubilantly commemorated the momentous milestone.

RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 02:12:18 PM

9 More days till the death of hash? Or are they going to extend the offering?

Sahtor

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 03:59:27 PM

There are some 10-50k usd unpaid dividends which would probably be used to setup the next group buy or reseller order. I'm sure Benny will find a place to make that coin work.
Benny1985 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:05:30 PM

9 More days till the death of hash? Or are they going to extend the offering?

Given that we're going to import shares for previous shareholders, I don't think the offering is going to "Die". However, extension of the IPO remains to be seen. I believe Havelock typically allows those shares to float on the market @ IPO price.
NotLambchop

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 04:12:10 PM

Edit: It gets better...

IPO Magic

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 04:52:52 PM

No reason to panic, finance enthusiasts!   

CoinsForTech

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

5% Bitcoin Discount - All Orders

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 04:11:26 AM

Anyone have a summary of what exactly happened with this IPO? I tried reading this thread but ended up with a headache.

I can see a semi-decent amount of shares sold in the end. Now the price has crashed. People bought then dumped..?

Korbman
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:36:42 PM

Anyone have a summary of what exactly happened with this IPO? I tried reading this thread but ended up with a headache.

I can see a semi-decent amount of shares sold in the end. Now the price has crashed. People bought then dumped..?

645 shares were sold on Havelock during the offering (BTC14.19). Once the Havelock IPO ended, I believe all previous shares (from their first offering on LitecoinTalk) were converted over, though someone correct me if I'm wrong.

NotLambchop

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:13:54 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 01:47:23 PM by NotLambchop

@CoinsForTech:

A shade over 1% (one percent) of the shares sold.

The price [understandably] tanked as soon as trading has started, with current highest bid being 50/50    @ ฿0.00220000 (exactly one tenths the Havelock IPO price).

The unsold shares were put up for sale, and can be seen at the bottom of the asks, here:

There wasn't much dumping, simply because there were never any bids.  The highest non-trivial (over 0.11BTC) current bid is

~Happy Investing!

P.S: If it's not obvious, offerings like this create DISASTROUS PR for Bitcoin, and are [at least partially] responsible for the floundering exchange rate.
Case in point:  The same people who black-mouthed and raged against me for calling out Active Mining are now posting this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=462370.msg8564894#msg8564894 <==don't click if you anger easily

Benny1985 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:12:51 PM

645 shares were sold on Havelock during the offering (BTC14.19). Once the Havelock IPO ended, I believe all previous shares (from their first offering on LitecoinTalk) were converted over, though someone correct me if I'm wrong.

This is correct.

Additionally, I messaged all IPO buyers about this prior to the IPO closing. Since we've had a large number of shares that were unsold, we are giving them additional shares to compensate for the price dropping. So if this price holds, we'll be looking at giving them an extra 3.25 shares for each share purchased during the IPO.

NotLambchop

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:40:39 PM

...So if this price holds, we'll be looking at giving them an extra 3.25 shares for each share purchased during the IPO.

Don't you mean an extra 9 shares?  The highest bid is .0022, so each share must be augmented with a minimum of 9 more shares to bring it up to I*cough*PO price.
Check ur math.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: