Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:20:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCjam Listing - 24% funded as of right now - 8 days left  (Read 915 times)
Alazaruso (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:46:22 PM

Greetings everyone. Newer member on BTCjam; trying to get myself established with a small loan to invest in mining equipment there. It's being funded much quicker now that I know more about investors preferences and reposted the loan un-linked but I could certainly use some more investors. More info in the listing; seemed redundant to copy it to here https://btcjam.com/listings/16723

To anyone who may find my loan here and decide to invest, a million thanks. It is greatly appreciated.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:38:20 PM

What the ?? How did you convince randoms to give your BTC agan, to help pay for the first loan plus pay for your scrypt miner ?
Maybe I should quit my job and just join BTCjam

Baffles the mind.

I am not implying you aren't trust worthy (nor am I impying you are) , but if you have been a member here for 2 minutes what trickery has happened to cvonvince people ??

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: