Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:33:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][USB] USBCoin - POS. Listed on Bittrex. No IPO, No Premine, No instamine  (Read 93484 times)
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:27:06 AM

So... did you guys learn something today ?

doubtful.

BINTEX

Powered by,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:36:53 AM

DUMP DUMP DUIMP

Hahahaha the one who dumped doesnt know wtf hes doing.... thnx for the coins at 1900 sat!

How you feel about that great buy at 1900 now Barry? LMAO!! You got in at just the right time bubble boy.

To da mooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn................

Maybe next time listen when someone tells you there are more coins at ScamTrix than possible.

Yeah it was good... made 1.5 btc in 5 minutes because of that dump...Cheesy after that it went too 2800 again.... after that the market crashed... awesome day it was

Why you actually took the effort of quoting something I said 22 pages back..before the false code was known is still a big ? For me.. I guess youre getting a hard one by doing that... good for you
elkrisi

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:50:23 AM

What's it going to be?

a) Exchanges will list any shit coin they come across and traders bear ALL risk?
or
b) Exchanges will take all sorts of measures so when a coin is listed traders can TRUST that this coin is legit and exchange bears part of the risk?

I have lost a little bit on USB scam but I trade in full knowledge that crypto world is in (a) status.

Is (a) acceptable? Is bittrex a scam operation itself? Can we do better?

I say this is crypto... We assume huge risks playing here and every player should realize this. USB lasted 2 days but does this mean coins that last 2 months are better? We are in the very early days of crypto currencies. The market is testing a thousand variations per day. 999% are either outright scams or just plain stupid me-too attempts at riches and glory.

And let's face it: we are at scamrex because the guy who took 10,000 BTC for a pizza is now sitting on 6 million USD... so we too hope the same will happen to us with USB or URO or any letter combination thereof. And that comes at a price.

If you want triple auditing trails, Sarbanes Oxley reports and regulated exchanges, you can always buy APPLE at NYSE or any other letter combination out there.

Does this mean things will stay as is and the next coin going to da moon is 199% certain it's going there with YOUR money?
Well, that's the big BIG challenge for bittrex or other exchanges: if there is any future in crypto coins, then the clever exchanges will / MUST get better at protecting their traders.
The exchanges that will survive will be the ones that really pick up very carefully the coins to be listed there and put clever risk management systems in place.

Until that day, I say goodbye to my btc risked on USB scam and look for a more serious exchange than bittrex.

cassius69

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:02:16 AM

no more buying new coins just listed on bittrex.

the dangers are through the roof.

AdmiralAltcoin

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:11:40 AM

Maybe its time to just start reporting these scams..

http://www.fbi.gov/contact-us

Rather try to report https://bittrex.com

Bittrex is an american company too... they would get investigated for sure.  Someone who lost significantly on this SHOULD report it.  Don't just stand there with your dick in your hands, report this shit!

Unbelievable. You blame bittrex and want regulation.
All you ppl do is support these scams and now call for FBI investigations. It really highlights just how old you are and just how much you believe the hype. And not just you, you plural.
Report to the FBI but stand by whole URO screws ppl... Bittrex lost big time. Obviously you did too. Maybe you'll learn this time. The 5th time in a week... Will you learn now?
gloryninja

Activity: 345

Trusted Member

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 11:19:51 AM

Ive lost about .3 BTC on bittrex when i had no 2FA installed (yeah i know...)

I think several accounts were hijacked by an apparent "hacker" who stole a lot of coins (i think https://blockchain.info/address/1GMYnJQrUae7QzTcSVSAiGEHob6ewfHLr2 is the address) ... i emailed bittrex and they claimed they are investigating. After sending several emails requesting the ip address of that user who logged in for months i got absolute no reply until i had to threaten legal action and the next day i receive the ip address but no word on the investigation.

But like a goof, i continue to use bittrex for the same reason as most will use it now.

Custom Built Gaming Desktops and GPU Rigs!
AdmiralAltcoin

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:24:36 AM

And let's face it: we are at scamrex because the guy who took 10,000 BTC for a pizza is now sitting on 6 million USD... so we too hope the same will happen to us with USB or URO or any letter combination thereof. And that comes at a price.

If you want triple auditing trails, Sarbanes Oxley reports and regulated exchanges, you can always buy APPLE at NYSE or any other letter combination out there.

Does this mean things will stay as is and the next coin going to da moon is 199% certain it's going there with YOUR money?
Well, that's the big BIG challenge for bittrex or other exchanges: if there is any future in crypto coins, then the clever exchanges will / MUST get better at protecting their traders.
The exchanges that will survive will be the ones that really pick up very carefully the coins to be listed there and put clever risk management systems in place.

Until that day, I say goodbye to my btc risked on USB scam and look for a more serious exchange than bittrex.

Exchanges don't have to get better at protecting traders. Be angry with the scammer who made a quarter of a million dollars in less than a week and your decision to support this creep. Bittrex provides a legitimate service which is more than I can say for the white papers and whatnot released by these so called devs.
It's the devs to blame, and your support.
Hopefully you've learnt... And no, no one but the devs are ever going to get rich like the 10000 BTC pizza guy. If you believe that I don't know what to tell you
AdmiralAltcoin

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:32:23 AM

Ive lost about .3 BTC on bittrex when i had no 2FA installed (yeah i know...)

I think several accounts were hijacked by an apparent "hacker" who stole a lot of coins (i think https://blockchain.info/address/1GMYnJQrUae7QzTcSVSAiGEHob6ewfHLr2 is the address) ... i emailed bittrex and they claimed they are investigating. After sending several emails requesting the ip address of that user who logged in for months i got absolute no reply until i had to threaten legal action and the next day i receive the ip address but no word on the investigation.

But like a goof, i continue to use bittrex for the same reason as most will use it now.

One time I left my iPhone in the car unlocked. It was stolen so I reported it to the police and demanded they match the fingerprints from the door handle to their database and give me the offender's name.
They said they were investigating but I figured because I showed so little care to start with they'd not investigate properly.
To this day, like a goof, I still call the police.
coolmyrig

Activity: 323

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:33:43 AM

are usb still alive?  Huh
cassius69

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:34:43 AM

Exchanges don't have to get better at protecting traders. Be angry with the scammer who made a quarter of a million dollars in less than a week and your decision to support this creep. Bittrex provides a legitimate service which is more than I can say for the white papers and whatnot released by these so called devs.
It's the devs to blame, and your support.
Hopefully you've learnt... And no, no one but the devs are ever going to get rich like the 10000 BTC pizza guy. If you believe that I don't know what to tell you

dont buy new coins on bittrex.

then they stop listing them and people stop getting scammed.

but lets be real...people are turning in criminal complaints too.

bittrex is playing with fire by hosting so many scams.

alz

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:49:27 AM

What the hell,

people are making criminal complaints??

Are you guys serious or just blowing off steam?

ive never heard anything so childish and ridiculous and ive been on the net since 99!
Grow up people this is the wild west that is what makes it so exiting and potentially profitable, don't scream out for big brother to remove the risk because the fun and profitability would be the first thing to disappear if the cretinous law enforcement drones and regulators start "protecting" the slow witted from reality.

BTC - 1GJ2dWf8WBznTtkuuof3WTBXQAULaqVGYj LTC - LTyCKKCGHJQZwsh5YhyzGeee4womQwChUU DASH - Xp5pq62dgJxmbhawyNtWMKT9Rst8JgNCY7
AdmiralAltcoin

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:08:37 PM

What the hell,

ive never heard anything so childish and ridiculous and ive been on the net since 99!
Grow up people this is the wild west that is what makes it so exiting and potentially profitable, don't scream out for big brother to remove the risk because the fun and profitability would be the first thing to disappear if the cretinous law enforcement drones and regulators start "protecting" the slow witted from reality.

Of course they are. It's been FUD FUD FUD whenever anyone warned but now FBI FBI FBI.
It's ridiculous, I agree.
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:10:29 PM

Anybody want my usbcoins? message me your address and I'll send them.

shure send em: UVahCou8P41k2ba6FQYFgwakc1uDLw6YUR

Post-Cosmic

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:20:53 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 12:39:30 PM by Post-Cosmic

What the hell,

+10

Anybody want my usbcoins? message me your address and I'll send them.

shure send em: UVahCou8P41k2ba6FQYFgwakc1uDLw6YUR

..Or send a few to me also, since I'm one who's actually been working with Kassado & others into repairing this abysmal coin's blockchain & wallet so it can be uncompromised & exchanges may start accepting & trading them again : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=714806 ^^

UVHFaELCs44An6yimYvZ4WP5jDr57BcZdS
cassius69

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:30:21 PM

What the hell,

'wild west' my ass.

this is 2014 and we live in the civilized world.

people are going to turn in crimes. there is no stopping that from happening.

nobody likes getting ripped off for their money.

im sure investigators are already swarming all over altcoins after the kind of scams weve had this month.

Post-Cosmic

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:46:28 PM

What the hell,

'wild west' my ass.

im sure investigators are already swarming all over altcoins after the kind of scams weve had this month.

However much you'd love to have big brother hold your hand through since "they know better than you how to trade/invest your money", for that to happen they'd first have to consider alternative cryptocurrencies as actual money/legally valuable assets. As opposed to, you know, no different than board game playmoney, which they're currently considered as by the establishment.

Once bitcoin itself is truly, officially considered a legitimate legal tender currency and as such, ANY transactions involving it are on that merit alone able to be fraud-protected & regulated, then you may start seeing some prosecutions in this space (instead of only transactions involving it IF and only IF it gets exchanged for -FIAT- currencies which are regulated) - For instance, an alleged 'scam' transaction involving bitcoin & another altcoin.
cassius69

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:54:07 PM

What the hell,

'wild west' my ass.

However much you'd love to have big brother hold your hand through since "they know better than you how to trade/invest your money", for that to happen they'd first have to consider alternative cryptocurrencies as actual money/legally valuable assets. As opposed to, you know, no different than board game playmoney, which they're currently considered as by the establishment.

Once bitcoin itself is truly, officially considered a legitimate legal tender currency and as such, ANY transactions involving it are on that merit alone able to be fraud-protected & regulated, then you may start seeing some prosecutions in this space (instead of only transactions involving it IF and only IF it gets exchanged for -FIAT- currencies which are regulated) - For instance, an alleged 'scam' transaction involving bitcoin & another altcoin.

i didnt once say i was for regulation.

all i said was that crime victims complain. a lot.

there is no stopping them.

when the feel they are getting scammed and no one is protecting them they turned to their trusted authrorities.

personally i dont that. but most people do.

bitcoin is at the center of all altcoin scams and it is an increasingly regulated asset.

i would not be quick to assume that the scammers will be getting away with these crimes scot-free.

mikesrevenge

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:04:00 PM

More power to you all!  Keep reporting this shit.  Any scam just report them to the FBI. 

It's clearly working, so keep it up!
alz

Activity: 227

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:58:05 PM

What the hell,

'wild west' my ass.

i didnt once say i was for regulation.

all i said was that crime victims complain. a lot.

there is no stopping them.

when the feel they are getting scammed and no one is protecting them they turned to their trusted authrorities.

personally i dont that. but most people do.

bitcoin is at the center of all altcoin scams and it is an increasingly regulated asset.

i would not be quick to assume that the scammers will be getting away with these crimes scot-free.

I don't see any crimes im sure the courts would agree.
I see lots of greedy unintelligent people being permitted to transfer their assets to third parties via unregulated online gambling services like Bittrex.
No crime
No recourse
Just reality and childish people who find being negligent with digital assets hard to accept when someone takes advantage of their greed.

BTC - 1GJ2dWf8WBznTtkuuof3WTBXQAULaqVGYj LTC - LTyCKKCGHJQZwsh5YhyzGeee4womQwChUU DASH - Xp5pq62dgJxmbhawyNtWMKT9Rst8JgNCY7
saifkhant

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:42:03 PM

what happened to btter-x? my coins!! Cry
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: