Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:10:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][USB] USBCoin - POS. Listed on Bittrex. No IPO, No Premine, No instamine  (Read 93487 times)
USB Coin (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:43:04 PM

Cant compile linux wallet. I fix icons name but still got errors.

compiled it without any trouble
https://mega.co.nz/#!uwJU0T6D!aeYtM1yeNvxB7mlQsv5ePlOvn1tTiNzaMJnaQeYblPc
ShXnot

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:43:31 PM

2.9 mhs ? total ?

Yes I have only one GTX 770. This is my gaming PC actually.
mind to tell me what was your .conf settings?
i missed the solo because of that  Sad

Posted 1000 times.

Code:
maxconnections=100
rpcallowip=*
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
rpcport=7755
gen=0
server=1
daemon=1
really? where?
i didn't see it in this thread
thanks anyway
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:44:48 PM

really? where?
thanks anyway

Not in this thread. Before. You can use this conf for any new coin, just add node and do not launch other coin with same port. That's all.
Pool Op2

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:48:22 PM

A Profit Seeking Auto Switching Multiport Multipool

A Tested and Approved MiningRigRentals Compatible Pool

Don’t Leave Your Coins at Risk on The Outdated MPOS Pools
Mine Safer With Us
Mine USBCoin with Us at 0.05%  Fees

Mining Information :
Pure NOMP Back End for Incredible Mining and Payout Speed
We use a lightning fast node.js stratum. All coins use Vardiff
Instant Pay to Your Wallet. We Do Not Hold Your Coins
Unique Mining Key System. One Key for All Coins!
No Usernames, Passwords, Logins or Pins
lightninghash.com

Servers :
Our Clustered Servers are Located in the USA in an Enterprise Level Data Center
Each Server has 16 Cores with 72 GB Ram and are Fully Redundant
Our Servers are on a DDOS Resistant Network
lightninghash.com

Multi-Pool Auto Switching at http://lightninghash.com
ShXnot

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:50:39 PM

really? where?
thanks anyway

Not in this thread. Before. You can use this conf for any new coin, just add node and do not launch other coin with same port. That's all.
actually i used kinda the same conf
just different in port
never mind
i'll try for next launch
cheers
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:51:54 PM

i guess nicehash doesnt work with suchpool either, btc's going down and no shares on the pool.

what do you mean?

nicehash has some issues with some pools, so far suprnova, ipominer, and suchpool are what i have found. I have talked to nicehash and they are just dicks about and and claim im trying to fud them. The owner of ipominer has talked to them about it, something to do with the stratum i dont remember what exactly, and again they were just dicks about it. So just letting you guys know to pay attention, what happens is it eats your btc and everything looks like its mining and you get no shares on the pool. Not fudding suchpool, they are a great pool. its an issue with nicehash, they know about it and refuse to fix it.
louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 08:56:32 PM

i guess nicehash doesnt work with suchpool either, btc's going down and no shares on the pool.

what do you mean?

nicehash has some issues with some pools, so far suprnova, ipominer, and suchpool are what i have found. I have talked to nicehash and they are just dicks about and and claim im trying to fud them. The owner of ipominer has talked to them about it, something to do with the stratum i dont remember what exactly, and again they were just dicks about it. So just letting you guys know to pay attention, what happens is it eats your btc and everything looks like its mining and you get no shares on the pool. Not fudding suchpool, they are a great pool. its an issue with nicehash, they know about it and refuse to fix it.

Good you mention it, I wasn't aware of such issue. I'll keep a close look.

Could this be that they would mine with the wrong algo, therefore not producing any shares?
If the pool doesn't accept the share, nicehash shouldn't be charging it to the renter since they are supposed to only charge valid shares.

Usually nicehash works flawlessly as I use it on some launches to get some coins myself. I hope they address the issues on their side.

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
silvo

Activity: 196

8pool.dtdns.net OP

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:58:54 PM

FEE SET TO 0.5% FOR USBCOIN!!!

NOMP POOL,NODE.JS TECHNOLOGY INSIDE.
use your Coin address and Happy Mining! no registration!
Fast payment! fee only 1% ,stratum & vardiff

█████8pool.dtdns.net , multiple algo support █████
Pool Op2

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:01:34 PM

lightninghash.com
No MPOS
No holding your Coins
No Passwords, Usernames or PINS

Easy. Safe. Fast. No BS.

stratum+tcp://lightninghash.com:4012 Direct Port

Username = Your Wallet Address Password = Whatever

0.05% (Almost Free Mining!)

lightninghash.com

Multi-Pool Auto Switching at http://lightninghash.com
louiseth1
Legendary

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 09:01:57 PM

A Tested and Approved MiningRigRentals Compatible Pool

Don’t Leave Your Coins at Risk on The Outdated MPOS Pools
Mine Safer With Us
Mine USBCoin with Us at 0.05%  Fees

Lol this is so fud.. Most of us don't run the stock MPOS code, and coins are NOT at risk when you use cold storage. Please let me remind you this is not a possibility under nomp Smiley

Also, running a proper stable MPOS pool ensures the miners skilled admins are behind it.

Any dumbass can operate a NOMP pool, but that's not the case for MPOS Wink

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:02:55 PM

what do you mean?

Could this be that they would mine with the wrong algo, therefore not producing any shares?
If the pool doesn't accept the share, nicehash shouldn't be charging it to the renter since they are supposed to only charge valid shares.

Usually nicehash works flawlessly as I use it on some launches to get some coins myself. I hope they address the issues on their side.

no its not wrong algo, I have tested it myself on several coins and several pools and made sure the settings were all good. wuher knows the specifics of what the deal is if you want to get with him on it. And yeah I have used it on your pool before with no issues but today it chewed up a bunch of btc and zero shares on the pool. I wish they would just fix it, I hate being limited to other pools man.
dotvibe

Activity: 304

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:04:19 PM

what do you mean?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=562238.1500

it's an issue with NiceHash taking the wrong difficulty from the pool. Trademybit, ipominer, and several other pools are affected.
louiseth1
Legendary

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 09:04:38 PM

what do you mean?

no its not wrong algo, I have tested it myself on several coins and several pools and made sure the settings were all good. wuher knows the specifics of what the deal is if you want to get with him on it. And yeah I have used it on your pool before with no issues but today it chewed up a bunch of btc and zero shares on the pool. I wish they would just fix it, I hate being limited to other pools man.

Just heard this was wider than Suprnova Ipominer and Such, confirmed issue on Dedicatedpool and TradeMyBit aswell..

This is clearly a nicehash issue, since all skilled top dog pools around suffer from this.

Ell- -Mine

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:08:20 PM

Net hash 134.22 GH/s and rising, great launch btw
Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:10:42 PM

Impressive - smooth launch, mining away just fine, difficulty adjusting well.

Congrats on a successful launch to all!
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:10:55 PM

Net hash 134.22 GH/s and rising, great launch btw

just renting, same story every time
dotvibe

Activity: 304

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:11:41 PM

Yeah, great launch,

Shame about the USB thing not being part of the wallet.....
xfranz

Activity: 252

xHash.net Pools

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 09:15:07 PM

yep smooth launch, just please no more bullshit, had enough this week

USB Coin (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:15:36 PM

Yeah, great launch,

Hold on 1 week. We do not want to screw good launch with features that are not tested.
Ell- -Mine

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:16:54 PM

Yeah, great launch,

Hold on 1 week. We do not want to screw good launch with features that are not tested.

Makes sense dev
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: