Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:09:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need about 1 BTC to finish deal with Powell  (Read 849 times)
Cloverleaf762 (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 09:19:15 PM

Trying to finish up a deal with Powell to buy a 3rd Jupiter. Already picked up 2 from him. He has been kind enough to hold this last one while I round up a few more coins. Trouble is in our business we get very little business in BTC. It's all cash, check or Paypal. So we have plenty of cash in the bank but I need to turn a bit of it into BTC. @ 1 BTC worth give or take. Have enough BTC banked up to make up the rest. Would prefer is their is someone local in Wisconsin so we can do a cash exchange FTF. If not I can deal remotely, but it's not easy to find someone to work with using Paypal for a newer member here. If it helps we are a business and have an excellent rep locally, on eBay, and BTCJam.

We are Cloverleaf762 on BTC Jam, dolofson on eBay, and have the following businesses:

www.joulesofnature.com and www.ddpservices.net

Plus you can verify our deal on here with Powell.

Any takers?
ghibly79
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

Crypto entrepreneur and consultant

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 09:31:03 PM

Skrill? My rate is stamp+5%
Cloverleaf762 (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 09:42:11 PM

What is skrill?
Cloverleaf762 (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 09:48:58 PM

According to their policy BTC purchases would not be an acceptable use. What I do have is either cash in hand, a credit card if you have a merchant account, or Paypal.
ghibly79
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:46:18 PM

Trading in btc is against Paypal policy too, actually Wink

Can't with paypal right now anyway, have a chargeback issue to sort out first and a red balance.
Cloverleaf762 (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:57:06 PM

Can't with paypal right now anyway, have a chargeback issue to sort out first and a red balance.

Had that issue back in Dec. Came to a draw. I didn't get my BTC back, they didn't get their money back, and I took the time to file more than one criminal complaint.

Was not aware they had a no trading in BTC policy though. Is it new?
ghibly79
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:10:49 AM

Actually no, old news. Let me know if we can do with skrill, I'll be there tomorrow (it's late night here Smiley ).
Otherwise can't help you for now.
LouReed

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

Nosce te Ipsum

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:32:11 AM

Had that issue back in Dec. Came to a draw. I didn't get my BTC back, they didn't get their money back, and I took the time to file more than one criminal complaint.

They don't have a no Bitcoin trading policy, they have a stuck up assholes policy, and do whatever the hell they feel like! Fuck PayPal!!
Cloverleaf762 (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:02:13 AM

They don't have a no Bitcoin trading policy, they have a stuck up assholes policy, and do whatever the hell they feel like! Fuck PayPal!!

I tend to agree. BUT many of our customers use them and are too confused on BTC yet to switch over. We move 3-5k on soap a month, and have had only ONE sale in BTC since January. Sad. Thought we would do better in BTC.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: