Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:55:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ʉ Umbrella | Insured Cryptocurrencies | Umbrella-LTC | Litecoin Insurance  (Read 42517 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ShockBTC

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 06:21:13 AM

Keep up the great work devs! Welcome the the new era in cryptocurrency!!!   Grin Grin Grin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gocoins

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 07:51:13 AM

ULTC just got added on Poloniex!
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:59:43 AM

I don't know, a lot of talking about ULTC on twitter, just find it out, and honestly i most say, looks great.
Umbrella Holdings (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 07:42:29 PM

Press Release.

http://umbr.la/PressR2

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Umbrella Holdings (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 11:15:48 PM

New Article!

http://umbr.la/Bitcoinist

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
RichQuick

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 11:17:55 PM

there are 2 threads  Huh
Umbrella Holdings (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 11:19:15 PM

there are 2 threads  Huh

The mother thread for general discussions and one for the cryptocurrency Umbrella-LTC (ULTC).  This was decided by the community to cut down on confusion.  Sorry

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Loft

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 11:48:45 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2014, 11:05:40 PM by Loft

weak news for buy ULTC now  Angry
umbrella slowly dying....
par

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:30:47 PM

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Your coin has some PHENOMENAL potential!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

NEW YORK State Attorney General was just talking about consumer safety is needed for cryptos.
(I believe he was specifically citing Bitcoin.)

I like everything I am seeing here. I am in!!

~darylluke.

Spot on.

It's an innovative use of merge-mining. The insurance partnership with Poloniex sweetens the deal.
Heliotrope

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:23:51 PM

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Your coin has some PHENOMENAL potential!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

NEW YORK State Attorney General was just talking about consumer safety is needed for cryptos.
(I believe he was specifically citing Bitcoin.)

I like everything I am seeing here. I am in!!

~darylluke.

Spot on.

It's an innovative use of merge-mining. The insurance partnership with Poloniex sweetens the deal.

Took the words right out of my mouth. It's nice to see intelligent discussion going on in here.
Capt Drake

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 09:24:59 PM

Massive dump to 10k satoshi.

Maybe was the final strike, and the whales are gone.
BoxRoyer

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:24:15 PM

There is people willing to pull on this upwards, probably part of this same group of people reaccumulating at 40K. I assume this may be because they have sold their positions at 100k... But by keeping this, in this way, the will going to break the resistance point and then another dump will take place. As this is taking to much time and there was so much panic in between.
What I can say to help this coin to lvl it up again, is to stop the panic right now! And no body should sell for less than 100K. The one that always has te power is the seller, not the buyer.
This is a very good coin, as it is the first insured coin on the market! People is undervaluing and killing it down, treating it as a fucking garbage, fighting to sell without looking at what they have...
So everybody there. Stop the panic and stop with those cheap sales right now! Stay in your position at 100k mark. I guarantee you it'll rump up. Just be patient...
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:13:24 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2014, 03:18:33 AM by MinermanNC

• Also, we did some good last week and really showed what Umbrella can do.  If you missed the reimbursement, read it here: http://umbr.la/inSured

Absolutely awesome show of good will! Hats off to the Umbrella dev! and an awesome coin concept   Wink

MMNC  Cheesy

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
Umbrella Holdings (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:58:08 PM

Apologize for the delay, I’ve been very busy.  Anyhow there hasn’t been much in the way of updates but I will communicate where we are at on various topics.  As usual, I don’t comment on price or speculation as these are out of my control. 

Team:

We have received a few applications for board members and I will be going through those this week and reach out to potential members.  We still need to put together a team that will aid in investigations for claims.  If you are interested in helping, send me a PM. 

Coins:

After watching ULTC these past few weeks there are a couple small elements that I think should be tweaked for UBTC.  I am thinking about slightly increasing the block reward and releasing it with a 2.0 wallet.  Bitcoin is a whole different animal and it should not have been programmed too similar to Litecoin.  I will make a final decision on changes to UBTC by next week.  Hopefully it won’t take too long to implement and push it out.  I know the demand is high for this coin and I will give ample warning before release.  I know many of you rented rigs for the ULTC launch so I will give at least a weeks notice and several updates including PR memos.   

Wallet:

We are working on the newer style 2.0 wallet with some built in features like the premium calculator etc.  ETA is 3 weeks.  If you have any ideas for additional items you would like to see in the new wallet let us know.  Your input is always appreciated.

Insurance:

As mentioned several times, the CDIC is non existent as of November 1st.  The reimbursement, investigations and general insurance portion is being brought back in-house.  As stated above please shoot me a PM if you want to be part of this team.  If you know someone who would be a good fit send me the contact information so I can reach out to them.

Thread:

I have gotten some PM's about inaccuracies in the thread.  This will be cleaned up soon. 

Thank You!

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 08:05:31 PM

Apologize for the delay, I’ve been very busy.  Anyhow there hasn’t been much in the way of updates but I will communicate where we are at on various topics.  As usual, I don’t comment on price or speculation as these are out of my control. 

Team:

We have received a few applications for board members and I will be going through those this week and reach out to potential members.  We still need to put together a team that will aid in investigations for claims.  If you are interested in helping, send me a PM. 

Coins:

After watching ULTC these past few weeks there are a couple small elements that I think should be tweaked for UBTC.  I am thinking about slightly increasing the block reward and releasing it with a 2.0 wallet.  Bitcoin is a whole different animal and it should not have been programmed too similar to Litecoin.  I will make a final decision on changes to UBTC by next week.  Hopefully it won’t take too long to implement and push it out.  I know the demand is high for this coin and I will give ample warning before release.  I know many of you rented rigs for the ULTC launch so I will give at least a weeks notice and several updates including PR memos.   

Wallet:

We are working on the newer style 2.0 wallet with some built in features like the premium calculator etc.  ETA is 3 weeks.  If you have any ideas for additional items you would like to see in the new wallet let us know.  Your input is always appreciated.

Insurance:

As mentioned several times, the CDIC is non existent as of November 1st.  The reimbursement, investigations and general insurance portion is being brought back in-house.  As stated above please shoot me a PM if you want to be part of this team.  If you know someone who would be a good fit send me the contact information so I can reach out to them.

Thread:

I have gotten some PM's about inaccuracies in the thread.  This will be cleaned up soon. 

Thank You!

I own 8k ULTC, don't let me down. BTW, i'm DEV of ROSCoin, if you are interested in working together and try to achieve something nice together, then please DM.
Umbrella Holdings (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 09:39:18 PM

http://bitcoinmagazine.com/18017/umbrella-cryptocurrency-insurance-now-includes-litecoin-coverage-in-a-new-partnership-with-poloniex/

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
sawa
Legendary

Activity: 1308
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 01:44:02 PM

The wallet does not synchronize on Linux.
Please show the results of the getpeerinfo command.

BTCspace

Activity: 952
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 02:51:39 PM

So this coin is dead?

running farm worldwide
K1773R
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008

/dev/null

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 05:05:40 PM

since then, no more peers...

[GPG Public Key]
BTC/DVC/TRC/FRC: 1K1773RbXRZVRQSSXe9N6N2MUFERvrdu6y ANC/XPM AK1773RTmRKtvbKBCrUu95UQg5iegrqyeA NMC: NK1773Rzv8b4ugmCgX789PbjewA9fL9Dy1 LTC: LKi773RBuPepQH8E6Zb1ponoCvgbU7hHmd EMC: EK1773RxUes1HX1YAGMZ1xVYBBRUCqfDoF BQC: bK1773R1APJz4yTgRkmdKQhjhiMyQpJgfN
sawa
Legendary

Activity: 1308
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 08:21:42 AM

since then, no more peers...
Now everything is fine, there are already peers.
Code:
umbrella-ltcd getpeerinfo
[                                                                                                                                   
    {                                                                                                                               
        "addr" : "37.187.144.36:13804",                                                                                             
        "services" : "00000003",                                                                                                     
        "lastsend" : 1453018439,                                                                                                     
        "lastrecv" : 1453018440,                                                                                                     
        "bytessent" : 4220710,                                                                                                       
        "bytesrecv" : 7948177,                                                                                                       
        "blocksrequested" : 7,                                                                                                       
        "conntime" : 1450827451,                                                                                                     
        "version" : 70003,                                                                                                           
        "subver" : "/UmbrellaLTC:5.3.7.5/",                                                                                         
        "inbound" : false,                                                                                                           
        "startingheight" : 159440,                                                                                                   
        "banscore" : 0,                                                                                                             
        "syncnode" : true                                                                                                           
    },                                                                                                                               
    {                                                                                                                               
        "addr" : "66.85.187.130:13804",                                                                                             
        "bytessent" : 6299247,                                                                                                       
        "bytesrecv" : 5088165,                                                                                                       
        "blocksrequested" : 6,                                                                                                       
        "conntime" : 1450827452,                                                                                                     
        "version" : 70003,
        "subver" : "/UmbrellaLTC:5.3.4.5/",
        "inbound" : false,
        "startingheight" : 159440,
        "banscore" : 0
    },
    {
        "addr" : "184.164.147.82:13804",
        "bytessent" : 6088608,