Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:06:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling some stuff at very cheap rate.. half of the price..  (Read 766 times)
LYCAN (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 09:48:32 PM

hi guys me selling one bitcointalk member status account for 0.04 only activity is 80+ ... and pbmining account for 0.07 which have 44 ghs in it .. coast about 0.13..

Note : i will give you my mail and password you chnge all the setting of mail when you done you give me coins .. well escrow must. .Smiley
JennaK

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 09:52:27 PM

I'll give you .02BTC for your pbmining account right now!
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 09:53:18 PM

He asked 0.07. He is already giving you a great deal don't ask for more.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
LYCAN (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 09:53:48 PM

I'll give you .02BTC for your pbmining account right now!

man you drunk? 0.02 ? lolx
JennaK

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 09:54:42 PM

No one is going to buy it, You've been dropping the price for it all day. You started at 0.11 and now you're down to 0.07
0.03 is my lowest offer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: