Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:24:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Warning! member mkjm  (Read 1002 times)
clarkey2013 (OP)

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:33:07 PM

profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=135502

luckily paypal had my back on this one! and i really should of not trusted a low post member, so lesson to be learnt to pay the paypal fees people!

sells me a gridseed 5 chip miner for £45 posted via paypal, tells me its fully working and all have been tested (even links me to his so called ebay account), strangely provides me with a tracking number and a picture of the receipt via email and oddly the miner arrives.

miner arrives but clearly hasn't been tested and i think he full well knew that it was faulty (blown component near the usb see my post on here) and tried to make a quick £ posting out faulty miners.

Sent many PM's - no reply
Sent emails - no reply
opened a paypal case - still no reply

So mr mkjm, if you ever read this thank you for this nice silver paper weight, but as a gesture of good will (as i have my money back) feel free to send me your address and you can have this lovely silver paper weight back. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PHash

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:42:04 PM

Undecided
Why didn't you two use insurance?

This way you can claim damages and not be out money.
Safest way to buy hardware imo.
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:43:14 PM

profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=135502

luckily paypal had my back on this one! and i really should of not trusted a low post member, so lesson to be learnt to pay the paypal fees people!

sells me a gridseed 5 chip miner for £45 posted via paypal, tells me its fully working and all have been tested (even links me to his so called ebay account), strangely provides me with a tracking number and a picture of the receipt via email and oddly the miner arrives.

miner arrives but clearly hasn't been tested and i think he full well knew that it was faulty (blown component near the usb see my post on here) and tried to make a quick £ posting out faulty miners.

Sent many PM's - no reply
Sent emails - no reply
opened a paypal case - still no reply

So mr mkjm, if you ever read this thank you for this nice silver paper weight, but as a gesture of good will (as i have my money back) feel free to send me your address and you can have this lovely silver paper weight back. 

leave him negative trust. don't wait.
clarkey2013 (OP)

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:41:42 AM

Undecided
Why didn't you two use insurance?

This way you can claim damages and not be out money.
Safest way to buy hardware imo.

Because it was clearly faulty before he or she even posted it out.
DMeeks

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:55:34 AM

You should have kept yourself safe and went with escrow with a user as new as this, I doubt he/she will even respond and probably throw the account.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: