Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 01:53:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need advice on cryptos  (Read 681 times)
randayh (OP)

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 10:33:36 PM

Okay, over the past several months I have been buying bitcoin and other altcoins and relatively large scale.

Some of my holdings are as follows for (greater to lease)

Bitcoin,
Nxt,
Dogecoin,
Worldcoin
Litecoin,
PPCoin
Quark,
Earthcoin,

However, I am starting to loose hope. I feel like i'm dumping my money into a huge pit never to see again. I was thinking, "what if" Bitcoin never returns to its old highs and this has all been a delusion. I was so exelerated when I seen Bitcoin rise from $90 to $1200. Has this cause me to have some kind of neuroses to continue on buying a these dying assets. I'm ready to pull the plug on everything. Advise?
gnode

Activity: 492

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:39:38 PM

Just be patient and wait.
randayh (OP)

Activity: 386

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 11:00:24 PM

I'm just now starting to like the NXT platform.asset exchanges, etc. It's amazing. . But it's always something, something new... Dumping money with nothing but loss. im already too deep into everything already. I need to start paying bills and putting real money to work in realestate, rentals, etc. I need to wakeup to the real world.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:12:10 PM

Never someone who bought and hold bitcoin for at least one year has lost money.

Litecoin hit the low in its annual fluctuation, I'm betting in the next months we will see litecoin hitting 5% or 6% bitcoin.

hulk

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:10:03 AM

Okay, over the past several months I have been buying bitcoin and other altcoins and relatively large scale.

Bitcoin,
Nxt,
Dogecoin,
Worldcoin
Litecoin,
PPCoin
Quark,
Earthcoin,

However, I am starting to loose hope. I feel like i'm dumping my money into a huge pit never to see again. I was thinking, "what if" Bitcoin never returns to its old highs and this has all been a delusion. I was so exelerated when I seen Bitcoin rise from $90 to $1200. Has this cause me to have some kind of neuroses to continue on buying a these dying assets. I'm ready to pull the plug on everything. Advise?

You should invest some in darkcoin also.

digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 01:43:09 AM

Bitcoin,
Nxt,
Dogecoin,
Worldcoin
Litecoin,
PPCoin
Quark,
Earthcoin,

first off - don't take advice from here or from me:

but listen to this advice - :

1. Try to buy into something that floats freely from Bitcoin if you are basing all your hopes on Bitcoin sell your holdings and move back to fiat you have all your eggs in one badly invested basket.

look at this chart:

invest appropriately -

one last point people know  my views on a currency that was mined in under less than one second at 1 billion units then given to 70~ fake accounts to be traded on its own exchange. (and other clones like it no matter how much fake press they get)

if that's at the top of your list you might want to get out of crypto and start playing the SP500?

- maybe Crypto isn't for you?  

maybe investing isn't for you?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
balu2

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:49:45 AM

advice: diversify more (although already making decent picks), get some fresh air, take a walk, come back in 2 to 3 months

(don't overlook unobtanium and vericoin)
GreenBacksTeam

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:42:02 AM

In our opinion your only solid choice there right now is Bitcoin. Look into altcoins coming and do a lot of research. Most coins in this market are not for long-term holding, so we advise you to sell those coins when you reach profit. You'll know the projects will be around long-term when you see them. You should check out Bitcoin, Darkcoin, Sync, and our coin GreenBacks when it releases.

GreenBacks: A Complete Currency - Launching Soon!
devphp

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:50:12 AM

PoW coins: Bitcoin and Dogecoin, perhaps some of these new CN coins - but it's hard to tell now which of them will make you profits.

Dogecoin will probably switch to PoW/PoS later or pure PoS, which will make it a main competitor of Bitcoin for small and micro transactions.

PoS: NXT.
PoS watch list: BitSharesX, Qora, NEM <- these need to mature a few months before investing in them.

Everything else is not worth it.

Oh, and don't expect new bubbles very soon.

It took 5 years for Bitcoin to reach $10 bln. market cap, it will take another 5 years for all crypto market combined to reach the next level of $100 bln. market cap. This is still gigantic profits if you bet on the right horses. I believe PoW coins will be losing market share to PoS cryptos in these years, it's a long term investment though, you won't see explosive growth in the next few months, only gradual.
Kellyjazz

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 08:04:58 AM

I are optimistic about the future of bitcoin. With a wide acceptance nowadays and limited supply. The price will definitely raise to a new level
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: