Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:54:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: website PHP script project  (Read 712 times)
Craigslist (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:58:52 PM

i need a website, i already have a design sketch up and it very basic all i want it to do is allow regular user to create an account by email verification only.

Then user can upload 1 picture embed 1 video and upload their resume.

These will be indexed by state, for now only the usa.

There will be a company signup also and the company will have to provide company name, address, phone, etc. as well as verify email address.

member login will have access to messages and settings to change password or update info.

Company login will have search feature for searching out possible employees.

also when company logs in it shows top 5 candidate recommendation based on company type and industry   

Top 5 will always be displayed out of the way of general search.

there will be a few other features on the script and when i find a committed dev that has the time to work on this as a priority for the right price we can go in to greater detail.

i want to get the page up and running after the page is live we will proceed to build an app for it.
i do not want to use wordpress or any template site this is some really easy stuff and most of it could be done in a few hours.

pm me with email and i will send pics of the layout and style.

also if you cannot develop and display a demo on your server let's not waste each others time.
i need a dev that is looking for a steady source of work and is committed to each project the same.

pricing is important so if you are thinking this is going to be a big payday it is not the job for you, this is more a a job for someone who is ready to start getting repeat business on a very regular basis.

so if you think you are up to the task at hand let me know.
Ditto

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:35:35 PM

Does it have to be PHP?
Craigslist (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:15:45 PM

I don't care what language it's in, it could be in martian for all I care. I just want it to work, it's a pretty simple script.

I put some pictures of it up http://imgur.com/a/jF1mC#qu3gioX  to put a image in your mind of what I am talking about.

once again this is only the beginning so if you want to get more work than you will know what to do with and be part of a growing team with many opportunities then give me your best deal and lets see what you can do.

THIS IS A TEST

Something this simple if a person cannot handle it then they are not going to cut it when it comes to our next set of instructions.
Craigslist (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:19:17 PM

up
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: