Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:53:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Payzor Coin PZR - PoW ENDED!3 exchanges,0 DUMPING,PoS MODE,ATM in Berlin!  (Read 39851 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 03:38:22 AM

PayzorCoin AIR Racer Game Preview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWm1X_scHxk

After releasing the game we will be putting up weekly bounties for highscores etc - so you will be able to win PZR since there will be no mining anymore.

made reddit post - http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2btyzo/pzr_payzorcoin_making_a_game_preview_on_youtube/

please vote up guys Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
frankkkkkkk

Activity: 594

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:42:35 AM

it seems good
btc-mark

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

allcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 03:44:48 AM

We've added payzor market. Happy trading!

https://www.allcoin.com/trade/PZR_BTC

Mark @ AllCoin.com

Allcoin is committed to providing the best exchange solution for leading global blockchain projects. The core value of Allcoin is focused on innovations and sustainability. Only the best Blockchain projects that have the highest growth potentials will be incubated and listed.
Official Website URL: https://www.allcoin.ca/
Official Telegram URL: https://t.me/AllcoinEN
payzor (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 04:18:59 AM

FULL PoS INFO:

unsigned int nStakeMinAge = 60 * 60 * 24; // minimum age for coin age: 1d
unsigned int nStakeMaxAge = 60 * 60 * 24 * 180; // stake age of full weight: 180d
Block maturity 50
Confirmations 6 or 4
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:10:01 AM

why panic dump price cheap?
Halofire

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

@halofirebtc

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:00:00 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 09:12:56 AM by Halofire

No problems mate!

Hope you just didnt come here to promote OC in such dirty way Cheesy As this looks so to me.

Ahhhh, the OC attack. Wink

I proved I was mining, and the moment I started mining, I became a PZR community member, OC emblazoned or not.
2 people were skipped over when we asked you a simple question about the backbone of your coin. Yeah, attack me for advertising and edit your post after the fact. Nice move.

FULL PoS INFO:

unsigned int nStakeMaxAge = 60 * 60 * 24 * 180; // stake age of full weight: 180d
Block maturity 50
Confirmations 6 or 4

Now, back to your coin. Thanks for providing the info, your community appreciates it too.
I do have one question about this, why was I able to stake in 22 hours as my wallet pic showed it, if the minimum is 1 day? Please ask the dev, something is not right. This isn't supposed to be a fluctuating variable like a hashrate.

Once we get this ironed out, I'll be on my way.

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 09:51:39 AM

PayzorCoin AIR Racer Game Preview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWm1X_scHxk

After releasing the game we will be putting up weekly bounties for highscores etc - so you will be able to win PZR since there will be no mining anymore.

made reddit post - http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2btyzo/pzr_payzorcoin_making_a_game_preview_on_youtube/

please vote up guys Smiley

Thanks! !

Voted already Wink
Leesminer

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:49:43 AM

wow what happened to the trex volum Huh??

alterra

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:30:05 PM

what? Huh
Leesminer

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:34:18 PM

what? Huh
what happened to the volume on Bittrex......
alterra

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:55:46 PM

what? Huh

seems like all fine  Grin
sotisoti

Activity: 762

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:59:29 PM

what? Huh
  • Miners are still dumping, POW ongoing
  • Lack of buy interest
  • Payzor needs more features other than the ATM integration. Looks like darkcash is doing good

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
alterra

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 01:19:28 PM

what? Huh
  • Lack of buy interest
  • Payzor needs more features other than the ATM integration. Looks like darkcash is doing good

miners always dumping, who cares? 6.5 days and no more miners. Oh, i'm in too.
upcoming game looks pretty nice, community grows, coin with some potential as for me.
speakoo

Activity: 224
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 01:37:57 PM

what? Huh
  • Lack of buy interest
It's the best time to buy when they dumping, I love these miners , come on , the lower the better.
I can buy more with the same BTC.

Leesminer

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:12:01 PM

what? Huh
  • Lack of buy interest
It's the best time to buy when they dumping, I love these miners , come on , the lower the better.
I agree its usually good to buy on the dumps.....BUT the volume is scary.  1.1 BTC volume on Bitrex is a bit concerning.  Buying low is great but you still need buyers willing to pay more for your coins then what you bought them for, with low volume I dont see the support coming back.  To be clear and honest I bought in at 10000 I want to buy in now too but someone needs to tell me if there is more going on here then an ATM and a Game. 
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:07:22 PM

not worth the electricity like doge coin
payzor (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 05:26:39 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 06:22:27 PM by payzor

what? Huh
  • Lack of buy interest
I agree its usually good to buy on the dumps.....BUT the volume is scary.  1.1 BTC volume on Bitrex is a bit concerning.  Buying low is great but you still need buyers willing to pay more for your coins then what you bought them for, with low volume I dont see the support coming back.  To be clear and honest I bought in at 10000 I want to buy in now too but someone needs to tell me if there is more going on here then an ATM and a Game.  

For now we work on ATM and the GAME - is that not enough ? Smiley
We could spend time adding anonymization now but instead we prefer to accomplish our plan instead of delaying it or adding extra steps.

IMO PoS ends then miners cant do anymore dumping and we are back on track. Coins are cheap now. Its around 5,5 days for PoW to end so not really long time. All coins gain price by LOADS after PoW ends - just look at DRKC today Smiley

Als
Leesminer

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:15:46 PM

hey all I just wanted to have you check out this project that I am directly involved in.  The goal is to bring more value to good coins like PZR

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=712629.0
payzor (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 09:30:05 PM

No problems mate!

Hope you just didnt come here to promote OC in such dirty way Cheesy As this looks so to me.

I proved I was mining, and the moment I started mining, I became a PZR community member, OC emblazoned or not.
2 people were skipped over when we asked you a simple question about the backbone of your coin. Yeah, attack me for advertising and edit your post after the fact. Nice move.

FULL PoS INFO:

Block maturity 50
Confirmations 6 or 4

Now, back to your coin. Thanks for providing the info, your community appreciates it too.
I do have one question about this, why was I able to stake in 22 hours as my wallet pic showed it, if the minimum is 1 day? Please ask the dev, something is not right. This isn't supposed to be a fluctuating variable like a hashrate.

Well it is not a big deal nor an issue with code. If you stacked in 22h you got equal shares so not the same as 24h but PoS was smaller by this 2 hours.
Really not a big deal or thing to really scratch!

About price thats down now - its all due to PoW i didnt expect all this farms dropping so fast but all other coins jumped MAD after PoS ended + we have backup plans to bring price back [and higher] so you can just mine/buy coins and chill. And we did not sell single coin so far, since selling on PoW doesnt make sense - if you dont believe me just check other PoW/PoS coins
Halofire

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

@halofirebtc

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:48:59 PM

No problems mate!

FULL PoS INFO:

Block maturity 50
Confirmations 6 or 4

Well it is not a big deal nor an issue with code. If you stacked in 22h you got equal shares so not the same as 24h but PoS was smaller by this 2 hours.
Really not a big deal or thing to really scratch!

About price thats down now - its all due to PoW i didnt expect all this farms dropping so fast but all other coins jumped MAD after PoS ended + we have backup plans to bring price back [and higher] so you can just mine/buy coins and chill. And we did not sell single coin so far, since selling on PoW doesnt make sense - if you dont believe me just check other PoW/PoS coins

If you'd like to chock this PoS 22 hour thing up to being an anomaly, that's cool and I'll let it go.
But if you're really concerned about why this happened, I offer this:

I'm not saying this is a huge problem yet, PoS is working after all. It's the timings that concerns me.
The first documented case is 22 hours of stake when it's not supposed to be able to stake until 24 hours according to the code. Doesn't matter if I was 2 hours or 20 hours earlier, it's not coded to do so. Rhetorically speaking; so what is earliest someone could stake? 2 hours, 5 hours, 22 hours? Like i stated, this part of the code is supposed to be set in stone so it leads me to believe there are other forces at play or the PoS code you posted is incorrect.

Regardless of whatever you decide to do about this, whether pass it off or look into it, I'd like to request that you please ask the dev if he used KGW for difficulty re-targeting. Looks like it.

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: