Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:39:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Payzor Coin PZR - PoW ENDED!3 exchanges,0 DUMPING,PoS MODE,ATM in Berlin!  (Read 39851 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BrandonKBabcock

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 06:46:18 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2014, 10:19:25 PM by BrandonKBabcock

Also, I will do a free PAYZOR giveaway and have other people I know in the community help promote the coin AFTER there is proof of dev and proof that the ATM is up and running. So, don't worry about the price at all. Just worry about fixing the stand and having the dev contact @cryptoasian asap and the community can and will take care of the price I can assure you. Smiley  

Best,

A mildly frustrated
Brandon Babcock

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 07:00:49 PM

Also, I will do a free PAYZOR giveaway and have other people I know in the community help promote the coin AFTER there is proof of dev and proof that the ATM is up and running. So, don't worry about price. Just worry about fixing the stand and having the dev contact @cryptoasian asap. 

Best,

A mildly frustrated
Brandon Babcock

Mind asking because I can understand all the security reasons but do you like bitcoin?
And you are not forcing Satoshi Nakamoto to proof himself :-)

c_e_d

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:40:27 PM

We are having small issue the stand for ATM was.. not steady enough vs weight so we have to delay the start of machine. Also on current price.. doesnt make sense to start it as nobody will care of the coin.
So lets see what happends during next 3-4 days then we decide what to do.

You need to show a working ATM in the Mall you announced, no matter what the actual coin price is.
That Mall is so big, it should be no problem to find another good place that is stable enough for the weight.

Only this will give the coin price a chance to rise again.
Something needs to happen soon or this will be another failed coin.
Credde

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:54:50 PM

We are having small issue the stand for ATM was.. not steady enough vs weight so we have to delay the start of machine. Also on current price.. doesnt make sense to start it as nobody will care of the coin.

I don't like that information I must admit. The weight should be known before even applying for the position at KaDeWe.

You gotta show it is coming or people are starting to question the coin.
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:01:32 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2014, 10:21:28 PM by BrandonKBabcock

Also, I will do a free PAYZOR giveaway and have other people I know in the community help promote the coin AFTER there is proof of dev and proof that the ATM is up and running. So, don't worry about price. Just worry about fixing the stand and having the dev contact @cryptoasian asap.  

Best,

A mildly frustrated
Brandon Babcock

Mind asking because I can understand all the security reasons but do you like bitcoin?
And you are not forcing Satoshi Nakamoto to proof himself :-)

The difference is Satoshi Nakamoto created an open sourced revolutionary and innovative technology for free. There is no need to trust him/her or them because if he/she/they didn't have good intentions he/she/they wouldn't have ever released Bitcoin for free to the public via open source anonymously without any credit or recognition once so ever. They also have never touched the many mined coins in their possession so there is even further evidence not to worry. This is a new coin in a scam riddled market where many people are very scrupulous because they have been burned in the past. And if you have nothing to hide and only have to trust your info to one solitary person with a proven track record, and it will also greatly build confidence in the coin that you're involved with why wouldn't you??? That's the point. It's a win, win unless your motives are not well intended. That's why it is either they do it and I support them, or they don't and they lose my support.  
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:07:47 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2014, 10:23:08 PM by BrandonKBabcock

I don't like that information I must admit. The weight should be known before even applying for the position at KaDeWe.

You gotta show it is coming or people are starting to question the coin.

And 3-4 days is far too long to leave your investors in the dark. That's a problem that one would think could be easily remedied in minutes rather than days? I have just recently given you my private info. My email, skype, phone and twitter have all been provided. I have also privately and publicly messaged you on here and sent tweets to @payzorcoin with no response as of yet. I strongly suggest that you respond to my messages and provide proof to the community and I, or I will be forced to start alerting people that despite my previous support this coin most very likely has no legitimate future.
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:28:37 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2014, 02:46:42 PM by BrandonKBabcock

Lack of communication = Bad sign
Lack of transparency (No proof of dev) = Bad sign
Delayed previously promised date = Bad sign
Shut down website for longer than expected = Bad sign

You need to take this position a bit more seriously or you'll very quickly have no more investors to help support your endeavors is all I am trying to display with this post. Do not like the price? Then please listen to me and keep us informed! The sad thing is that I would really like to support you, and still do believe that you're well intended here, but that you are just busy and not looking at things from our perspective as much as would be preferred. This opinion will change in roughly 48-72 hours without you taking at least some of the aforementioned actions though. And remember I hold 31,707.9 coins of PZR..
Frazazel

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 09:50:05 PM

IS THIS A OFFICIAL SCAMCOIN Huh

https://crypto-income.eu (where crypto become's your income)
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:13:42 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2014, 11:28:58 PM by BrandonKBabcock

Wait until he/she has been back on before we determine that. I do NOT believe it is, but rather that it is just being poorly handled at this point. It obviously very well could be though.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:36:36 AM

Wait until he/she has been back on before we determine that. I do NOT believe it is, but rather that it is just being poorly handled at this point. It obviously very well could be though.

Allow me to step in

From this point forward this coin will grow

Frazazel

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 11:30:35 AM

Hi dev

Why is the website offline ?

Where is the ATM ?

Your waiting for a good value ? you can wait verry long for that without a ATM

You promises look verry good only you do notting with it

You have to change your information text to :

When this coin is shit I will do noting !

Regards Franz

cryptozim

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:25:51 PM

The price is low because there's no proof of you following through on any of your original promises, so now you don't want to follow through...because the price is low?

IS THIS A OFFICIAL SCAMCOIN Huh

It always has been. I tried to warn you from the beginning.

BTC: 15h26g3SUu6iXUi1phv5FHmASc5hDeGHpJ | LSK: 840098997497226041L | CSC: cMsbRGMLzu7Ss8L7Vv6osksUyt5P322uxS
Frazazel

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 04:05:52 PM

I thought that this was

The coin with real use. Huh

But no  Tongue

BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:16:50 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2014, 10:27:19 PM by BrandonKBabcock

There had better be a good reason for such a delay after leaving us all in the dark like this. It's been over 24 hrs since you made a quick unprofessional post stating that you wouldn't be delivering...Please try and put yourself in an investors shoes for a moment here. I am trying to be patient and understanding, but this is very frustrating and discouraging to say the least..
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 11:23:15 PM

There had better be a good reason for such a delay after leaving us all in the dark like this. It's been over 24 hrs since you made a quick unprofessional post stating that you wouldn't be delivering...Please try and put yourself in an investors shoes for a moment here. I am trying to patient and understanding, but this is very frustrating and discouraging to say the least...

I understand your frustration as you are holding quite a lot of coins and you had a faith as we do in this coin.

I believe we should give the dev few (~2 days) to explain everything to us.

I though that Payzor might be a real deal and I don't want to believe anything else at the moment Smiley

To be realistic, I think better to wait at least a while more.

BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:36:03 PM

I agree that I am losing patience quicker than I probably should, but I'm just a little emotionally invested since I really thought this was a well launched and intended coin that would help more people get into the crypto space. You're right though, to be fair I should give the dev/PR person at least another day or two before losing my cool and jumping to conclusions. Smiley
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 11:41:11 PM

I agree that I am losing patience quicker than I probably should, but I'm just a little emotionally invested since I really thought this was a well launched and intended coin that would help more people get into the crypto space. You're right though, to be fair I should give the dev/PR person at least another day or two before losing my cool and jumping to conclusions. Smiley

Smiley I am very sad also because I developed a game for Payzor Coin which took me two weeks ... I earned some Payzor coins for that which are worth almost nothing ... I can buy a pack of beer for two weeks of hard work Smiley

This isn't same situation like yours. But I truly though that this coin have a future and now I feel like maybe I wasted a game idea and two weeks of my time = money.

Which is pretty sad for me.

I hope that dev will figure out any issues and our train will run again...

If not ... well ... so hard to trust any coin those times Smiley
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:59:06 AM

I just keep reminding myself that all this frustration and worry will be worth it if they actually deliver, and my gut and logic tells me that they eventually will. Smiley
Frazazel

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 01:13:33 AM

Hello Dev ,

Where are you Huh
Please tell us that your are very very busy to make your promises TREU   Angry

starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:24:06 AM

I'm sure there's a valid explanation for the delays

If anything I think putting too much pressure on the Dev's can only be counterproductive

I'm going to give it a week or two see if the Dev's can get the ATM fully setup and functional before commenting further

As Brandon said price is no issue if we can get a working ATM setup so the fact that its currently low won't matter as that will quickly change

And Dev's... if you are trying your hardest to make this happen then you have my full appreciation at least

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: