Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:31:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New cryptocurrency  (Read 693 times)
rddownloads (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:49:39 AM

Hi guys.. I'm thinking make a new coin.. I want know how to register and put on exchanges..
Someone can help me?
Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:55:14 AM

If you are asking this question, then you are not by far, read to make a new cryptocurrency.

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
Sydboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:58:25 AM

are you making a new coin or having someone search and replace an existing coin ?
either way if the coin is popular it will be added to the exchanges. dont worry.
you can pay the exchanges to add it if you are desperate.
rddownloads (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:16:25 AM

If you are asking this question, then you are not by far, read to make a new cryptocurrency.
Good night.. I do not know much about creating virtual coins .. But I'm the type of person who Quers be on everything new .. I do not care if you call me noob .. Currency is new thing for me .. But I have many services around the world ..
Kimowa

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:45:54 AM

Hi guys.. I'm thinking make a new coin.. I want know how to register and put on exchanges..
Someone can help me?

First, don't waste your time create a new coin unless you are not planing for pump and dump.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: