Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:00:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Watch Live streaming USA TV, anytime, anywhere. 400+ channels, sports,movies HD  (Read 2476 times)
CryptoTV (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:38:57 AM

Hi, I can create you a custom Slingbox.com account that you can give away as special gifts to prominent coin promoters or supporters, use it yourself or use as a prize in a contest.

After a user logs into the account at slingbox.com, they will be able to watch any live streaming tv channel from the USA!  They can change the channel and watch whatever they want, wherever they want, whenever they want.

I have 2 packages.

Basic Cable package (70+ channels) and a Full HD cable package(400+ channels, sports, movies, HD).  Let me know if you are interested and we can work out a deal in exchange for BTC.  Other Altcoins may be negotiated if it has potential or is already listed on a top 5 exchange.

I will create the account and let you test it out before the trade is completed so you are completely satisfied and with zero risk to you.

Thanks!
CryptoTV

got hacked all my coins gone from the blackjack sites.  Thanks jerk.
EliteCoin

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:05:38 AM

CryptoTV made me an account free of charge, and it's working great! Lot of channels around the world, and the quality is good.

Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: