Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2019, 06:22:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you participate in a similar project
YES - 0 (0%)
NO - 4 (80%)
VACILLATE - 1 (20%)
Total Voters: 5

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest bitcoins in real business  (Read 1211 times)
zlatarev
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 7
Merit: 0


View Profile
July 24, 2014, 10:50:33 AM
 #1

Hello,
We are a young and dynamic team which takes on the bold initiative to help people who want to invest their BTC in real and profitable as a business. We want to start a project for which we want to tell you.
Project in which we invite you to participate is creating and putting into operation of the site project management (crowdfunding website). Projects will come from us and then launch them again will be managed by us under the guidance of the shareholders given project. Over the past 5-6 years, more popular as a way of providing funds to start a business or other endeavors, gaining the so-called crowdfunding. This type of investment is raised by asking many people for a small amount of money. Until recently, financing a business, project or company meant to ask a few people for large sums of money. Crowdfunding idea turns using the internet to target thousands and even millions of people - potential sponsors. With us this number will be limited to 100 as the percentages. Investors can purchase 1% of a project. For this purpose it is necessary the creation of a special crowdfunding website. There will describe an idea that needs funding. Our goal is to collect funds for just such a site. They've collected 20% of the required amount, or 20 BTC. For the remaining 80% need sponsorship. Each one nested BTC will meet 1% of the site and will be entitled to 10 voting in future management. Profit Site will be formed by the rates collected from projects already activated and advertising. After leaving full balance sheet annual dividend will be paid to you future shareholders.
Short for a minimal investment in virtual money you become the owner and manager of a real working business administration that will take care of us.

Amount collected from 100 B will be distributed as follows:
40 BTC - Web-disign
12 BTC - rent office for 1 year
36 BTC - 3 employees wages for 1 year
12 BTC - state taxes, fees and permits in the company's activity

Fundraiser will be at: 14xRK6f3q8BNG2Sby7zuvbv74RXwybuWDK
To contact us please use the e-mail: yzlatarev gmail com or directly here in Forum
After finishing the campaign fundraising all investors will receive a certificate for 1% of the site and on-site here in the forum will be able to vote for his name.
Light and successful day
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1560925356
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1560925356

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1560925356
Reply with quote  #2

1560925356
Report to moderator
1560925356
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1560925356

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1560925356
Reply with quote  #2

1560925356
Report to moderator
1560925356
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1560925356

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1560925356
Reply with quote  #2

1560925356
Report to moderator
lihuajkl
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000


View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:03:58 AM
 #2

Have you done anything about your project?  Can you show us otherwise how can we really trust you? How will you deal with if you fail to raise 100 btc?
zlatarev
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 7
Merit: 0


View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:21:33 AM
 #3

Project is to create a platform in which all the functions of the shareholders will be able to follow if you need daily and the position of its investment and for this purpose will watch photos and videos of project development. Tool will have to vote on any question of what is the color of the walls in the office until the sale of the company to a future buyer. For all of this we are confident in the success of our project but we are a big company that can of 100% to ensure your investment. However, in every investment has risks associated with and all we can do is to work diligently and distinctly to be not doubt that we initialized loss of our depositors.
dothebeats
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1124

don't ruin my PCRs dammit.


View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:36:56 AM
 #4

Project is to create a platform in which all the functions of the shareholders will be able to follow if you need daily and the position of its investment and for this purpose will watch photos and videos of project development. Tool will have to vote on any question of what is the color of the walls in the office until the sale of the company to a future buyer. For all of this we are confident in the success of our project but we are a big company that can of 100% to ensure your investment. However, in every investment has risks associated with and all we can do is to work diligently and distinctly to be not doubt that we initialized loss of our depositors.

What kind of project are you planning to do? And, do you have any further propositions as to what this project would be? Do you have any definite purpose as to what this business would be?

Satan666
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

The love of fiat is the root of all good


View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:49:11 AM
 #5

Hello,
We are a young and dynamic team which takes on the bold initiative to help people who want to invest their BTC in real and profitable as a business. We want to start a project for which we want to tell you.
Project in which we invite you to participate is creating and putting into operation of the site project management (crowdfunding website). Projects will come from us and then launch them again will be managed by us under the guidance of the shareholders given project. Over the past 5-6 years, more popular as a way of providing funds to start a business or other endeavors, gaining the so-called crowdfunding. This type of investment is raised by asking many people for a small amount of money. Until recently, financing a business, project or company meant to ask a few people for large sums of money. Crowdfunding idea turns using the internet to target thousands and even millions of people - potential sponsors. With us this number will be limited to 100 as the percentages. Investors can purchase 1% of a project. For this purpose it is necessary the creation of a special crowdfunding website. There will describe an idea that needs funding. Our goal is to collect funds for just such a site. They've collected 20% of the required amount, or 20 BTC. For the remaining 80% need sponsorship. Each one nested BTC will meet 1% of the site and will be entitled to 10 voting in future management. Profit Site will be formed by the rates collected from projects already activated and advertising. After leaving full balance sheet annual dividend will be paid to you future shareholders.
Short for a minimal investment in virtual money you become the owner and manager of a real working business administration that will take care of us.

Amount collected from 100 B will be distributed as follows:
40 BTC - Web-disign
12 BTC - rent office for 1 year
36 BTC - 3 employees wages for 1 year
12 BTC - state taxes, fees and permits in the company's activity

Fundraiser will be at: 14xRK6f3q8BNG2Sby7zuvbv74RXwybuWDK
To contact us please use the e-mail: yzlatarev gmail com or directly here in Forum
After finishing the campaign fundraising all investors will receive a certificate for 1% of the site and on-site here in the forum will be able to vote for his name.
Light and successful day

Please identify the members of this "young and dynamic team".  Or at least provide us with some bullshit reason as to why that's not possible.
Daniel91
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1096



View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:54:48 AM
 #6

It looks like interesting project but it will be great if you will share more details about this, what website/domain, who is involved, what experience do you have, how legally you will arrange this etc.
This is to general to decide anything.

......
.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
.....
KriszDev
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 364
Merit: 250


View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:01:51 PM
 #7

What is the minimal investment? And please post proof.
zlatarev
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 7
Merit: 0


View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:06:31 PM
 #8

I'm not here to invent excuses. Just come to me everyday interesting ideas and decided to try to implement them. My name is Yanko Zlatarev and I am manager of "Zlatarev" LTD registered in Bulgaria. I tried business with website www.plevens.com, but for lack of time not alone it developed further. Site for group buying and predominantly local focus. Anyone who wants to contact me I prefer contact through Facebook. look for me there I think, no two with the same name.
zlatarev
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 7
Merit: 0


View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:23:59 PM
 #9

Daniel91 - domain of our total investment can use my domain www.lolsy.com. and everything will be legal.
KriszDev - 1 BTC = 1% of site
Possum577
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!


View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 08:49:36 PM
 #10

You still haven't answered the question: How can we trust you?

Just because you're giving us a certificate for 1% of whatever doesn't mean that that piece of paper represents a legal contract - does it? What proves that we would obtain a right to the portion of future earnings or value based on our initial investment?

Once you get all of the money you need you could split on us all...

zlatarev
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 7
Merit: 0


View Profile
July 25, 2014, 12:43:30 PM
 #11

The distribution will be made automatically from the site. At any time you can see how your investment and how is your profit. You can also do so, projects to start and start building them more in the collection of some% of the required amount. I wish all of these options on the site to overlap with the proposals of the depositors.
zlatarev
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 7
Merit: 0


View Profile
July 25, 2014, 01:19:34 PM
 #12

Consider the following words in this post.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704325.0

I suggest at potential future collapse crypto money you remain an investment in something real.
I do not want your money now just say that you participate to see if there comers.

MoonRise
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 83
Merit: 10


View Profile
August 29, 2014, 03:07:43 AM
 #13

Hello,
We are a young and dynamic team which takes on the bold initiative to help people who want to invest their BTC in real and profitable as a business. We want to start a project for which we want to tell you.
Project in which we invite you to participate is creating and putting into operation of the site project management (crowdfunding website). Projects will come from us and then launch them again will be managed by us under the guidance of the shareholders given project. Over the past 5-6 years, more popular as a way of providing funds to start a business or other endeavors, gaining the so-called crowdfunding. This type of investment is raised by asking many people for a small amount of money. Until recently, financing a business, project or company meant to ask a few people for large sums of money. Crowdfunding idea turns using the internet to target thousands and even millions of people - potential sponsors. With us this number will be limited to 100 as the percentages. Investors can purchase 1% of a project. For this purpose it is necessary the creation of a special crowdfunding website. There will describe an idea that needs funding. Our goal is to collect funds for just such a site. They've collected 20% of the required amount, or 20 BTC. For the remaining 80% need sponsorship. Each one nested BTC will meet 1% of the site and will be entitled to 10 voting in future management. Profit Site will be formed by the rates collected from projects already activated and advertising. After leaving full balance sheet annual dividend will be paid to you future shareholders.
Short for a minimal investment in virtual money you become the owner and manager of a real working business administration that will take care of us.

Amount collected from 100 B will be distributed as follows:
40 BTC - Web-disign
12 BTC - rent office for 1 year
36 BTC - 3 employees wages for 1 year
12 BTC - state taxes, fees and permits in the company's activity

Fundraiser will be at: 14xRK6f3q8BNG2Sby7zuvbv74RXwybuWDK
To contact us please use the e-mail: yzlatarev gmail com or directly here in Forum
After finishing the campaign fundraising all investors will receive a certificate for 1% of the site and on-site here in the forum will be able to vote for his name.
Light and successful day

Seing your membership status and time spent on this forum it would be hard for you to raise the fund,
montello
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 126
Merit: 100


View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:53:24 AM
 #14

This is an interesting idea but how certain is the viability in terms of returns.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!