Bitcoin Forum
August 01, 2024, 04:26:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have high power 6 cents kw/h warehouse - need partner with $$$ or miners  (Read 903 times)
Cummins59 (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:17:43 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2014, 02:38:45 PM by Cummins59

We have about 3000 sq. ft. of warehouse in Cleveland, Ohio that has 480/277 volt, 600 amp service. It already has the electrical bus in place to carry the power down the length of the warehouse. I even have a neighbor that is a power broker and can contract at 6 cents KW/H. In other words, this is about .3 megawatts! It would easily cost $60-$80k to replicate this service.

Based on this configuration, if we partner up with the right hardware supplier, this is a HIGHLY profitable opportunity for all involved. This could easily generate $200,000 $300,000 per month with the right hardware in place.

Please contact ASAP if you are ready to roll. You supply the hardware and set-up and we supply the warehouse and power and split 50/50.
The only other costs would be based on your recommendations of cooling and possibly an antistatic floor to protect the hardware. We would split this 50/50 as well.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:04:54 PM

You will have better luck in loan forum as you are looking for someone to loan equipment.  Only thing is they will want some sort of collateral with that kind of partnership.
Cummins59 (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:41:00 PM

I figured that is the same deal that MegaBigpower is offering so it must be fair. If I am wrong, what is fair in your opinion?

Any input is appreciated.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:47:24 PM

I figured that is the same deal that MegaBigpower is offering so it must be fair. If I am wrong, what is fair in your opinion?

The problem with this is anything this big is a LONG term investment.  When you talk mining hundreds of thousand of dollars the equipment needed for this is a lot.  Not to mention setup of racks, proper cooling, power cables from breakers. 

You reputation isnt very high here.  If there is someone out there they might call/visit.  But most likely you will find best luck in loans or services not mining support.  As you don't need support but a partner.
Cummins59 (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 01:52:46 AM

The problem with this is anything this big is a LONG term investment.  When you talk mining hundreds of thousand of dollars the equipment needed for this is a lot.  Not to mention setup of racks, proper cooling, power cables from breakers. 

You reputation isnt very high here.  If there is someone out there they might call/visit.  But most likely you will find best luck in loans or services not mining support.  As you don't need support but a partner.

My rep here might not be high but I have been in business for 15 years with 5000 customers and a distribution network that is worldwide. Also, I carry the BEST ratings available from every consumer protection agency around.

That being said, we have a 16,000 sq. ft. warehouse with HIGH POWER and all of the breakers and 95% of the wiring is in place. 3000 sq. feet will be allocated for mining. We have 80 LF of Square D electrical bus that cost about 30K to install. We are not talking extension cords but solid copper bars that carry high voltage across the warehouse.

Most will not come across this type of electrical set-up that is virtually ready to go that is providing .3 megawatts.

Yes, we do need cooling and we are also going to put in an anti-static floor to help protect equipment.

The building is well insulated and is heated for $400 per month during the cool season.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: