Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:33:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why so many planes crashing/disappearing recently?  (Read 4303 times)
Malin Keshar (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:37:27 PM

The MH17 in Ukraine that everyone know about.
The Taiwan plane crash that killed 48 people:

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/07/23/world/asia/taiwan-plane-crash/

And now the Algerian one carrying 110+ people:

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/07/24/world/africa/air-algerie-flight/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Not counting the super stealth plane that disappeared somewhere near Malasya last year and still no clue about what happened.

Is this just coincidence, or something behind this? From generalized  lack of investments in security from the airline companies to maybe selective killings or some diversion to something that is happening or going to happen?
Mt. Gox

Activity: 350
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:45:06 PM

Hmm... Three major plane crashes in the space of a week is indeed quite bizarre.

Not counting the super stealth plane that disappeared somewhere near Malasya last year and still no clue about what happened.

That happened this year too. Not last year. March 8 was the date. It was definitely unprecedented for a modern jet to simply vanish without a trace. Nothing found on the sea floor and no wreckage spotted or washed up. Very odd.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or anyone else who can HELP ME (e.g. MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS): The next time I wake up, please change my physical form to that of FINN MCMILLAN of SOUTH NEW BRIGHTON at 8 YEARS OLD and keep it that way FOREVER. I am so sick of this chubby Asian man body! Thank you! - CHAUL JHIN KIM (a.k.a. A DESPERATE SOUL) P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray for me! [ www.chauljhin.com ]
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 12:45:23 PM

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/07/24/world/africa/air-algerie-flight/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Is this just coincidence, or something behind this? From generalized  lack of investments in security from the airline companies to maybe selective killings or some diversion to something that is happening or going to happen?

All of those crashes were not connected together so far as I know.

Do you have any conspiracy theory to share with us?
Wink
E-valuta

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:19:23 PM

I've already told you all about this. It's in the 2-2-7-7 thread. Prophecies coming true.
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:16:01 PM

Oh hell, not this guy with his magical numbers.  Roll Eyes

Malin Keshar (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:25:49 PM

Wink

We all know that the air transport industry is less and less profitable everyday, so my fear is that it might be starting to reflect in the quality control of planes pieces, and in the concern of the flying companies about security. Since I have almost 0 knowledge about the civil private plane industry, I have no way to check if my thinking might be true or not, so this thread.

We also are open to conspiracy theories like the 2-2-7-7 because they are fun.
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 05:47:47 AM

What's the 2-2-7-7 conspiracy?

Is the show 227 coming back, 7 days a week?

ellen_me

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:17:53 AM

I cannot think of a conspiracy about it but it was definitely alarming.

TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:30:06 AM

Is this just coincidence, or something behind this? From generalized  lack of investments in security from the airline companies to maybe selective killings or some diversion to something that is happening or going to happen?

Wink

We all know that the air transport industry is less and less profitable everyday, so my fear is that it might be starting to reflect in the quality control of planes pieces, and in the concern of the flying companies about security. Since I have almost 0 knowledge about the civil private plane industry, I have no way to check if my thinking might be true or not, so this thread.

Yeah this is probably the most correct answer so far.  Dropping revenue means companies are taking short cuts, like cutting back on maintenance or using cheaper parts, to maintain their net profits.  There's also been a rise in low cost airlines too, ironically you get what you pay for - an airplane which crashes midair.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 08:53:12 AM

There's also been a rise in low cost airlines too, ironically you get what you pay for - an airplane which crashes midair.

A slogan:
You pay half the price, we get you half the way!

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
iflewtoday32

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 09:04:48 AM

Is this just coincidence, or something behind this? From generalized  lack of investments in security from the airline companies to maybe selective killings or some diversion to something that is happening or going to happen?

Wink

Yeah this is probably the most correct answer so far.  Dropping revenue means companies are taking short cuts, like cutting back on maintenance or using cheaper parts, to maintain their net profits.  There's also been a rise in low cost airlines too, ironically you get what you pay for - an airplane which crashes midair.

That's a pretty good theory, but I think the risk of the plane crashing and subsequent settlements far outweigh the costs of maintenance.

Signature space for sale
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 09:10:41 AM

Well we should give the airline the benefit of the doubt with respect to maintenance.  I think the issue the plane was facing was flying through hazardous sandstorms. Perhaps in an effort to not lose money they choose to continue the flight even when a significant risk existed.  That could be negligence.
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 09:38:10 AM

The crashes are not caused by jets's own flaws. There are outside causes those aren't controlled, such as weather, missilery.Relating to any conspiracy theory is fantasy tale.
Wesley

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 10:53:34 AM

The general consensus seems to be:

MH370 = unknown
MH17 = accidentally shot down by pro-Russian rebels
Taiwan plane = typhoon/weather
Algerian plane = weather/thunderstorm/lightning strike?

None of them seem to have been caused by a technical fault in the actual plane (i.e. from shoddy maintenance) but were instead caused by forces outside the plane's control.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 10:59:18 AM

There's also been a rise in low cost airlines too, ironically you get what you pay for - an airplane which crashes midair.

A slogan:

Omg ... that is brutal ...

I won't even laugh ... as I want to pay always full price in that case ...

I must say one thing - it is horrible when we hear about plane crashes..

But still when we do our math ... more people die everyday in their cars killed by an accident that in airplanes.
So still ... flying is less dangerous than driving.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 12:52:17 PM

A slogan:

Omg ... that is brutal ...

I won't even laugh ... as I want to pay always full price in that case ...

I must say one thing - it is horrible when we hear about plane crashes..

But still when we do our math ... more people die everyday in their cars killed by an accident that in airplanes.
So still ... flying is less dangerous than driving.

There is no correlation between driving and airplanes. In both situation you can die, there's no way to rule that out.
That said, airplane pilots only get paid once they're in the air - and usually have enormous debts and a low salary..  they often fly with too few fuel and have to make an emergancy stop.  It's logical that.. such situations occur.

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 01:02:44 PM

what alien conspiracy?

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
peeveepee

Activity: 211

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 01:10:31 PM

Sequence of bad luck.

Airline industry and tourism may take a big hit.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 01:29:40 PM

I don't see any conspiracy here, in the case of malasya airlines maybe even not coincidence.
Why?
In both cases their officials made mistakes.
It's obvious that in first case pilot had strange behavior (before the flight) and they should know this or at least check out their pilots more regularly.
In second case, they wanted to save money on petrol and didn't want to change route of the plane.
this was tragic mistake.
Of course we can't blame them as directly responsible but such 3 events in very short time really can't be coincidence in my opinion.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 02:01:42 PM

In second case, they wanted to save money on petrol and didn't want to change route of the plane.
this was tragic mistake.

There is one problem there. If that plane followed its normal Southern route over Azov Sea, it would have been fine. The Ukrainian ATC instructed it to deviate much further north and assume a lower altitude. And then SBU confiscated the ATC tape recordings. Not even after the KAL-007 downing over the Sea of Japan were the tapes confiscated, which allowed later investigators to find recorded communication with the plane from Narita, Tokyo up to 46 minutes after its supposed shootdown over Sakhalin. It seems that this time such blunder will be avoided by doctoring the tapes, if ever they get released at all.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: