Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:45:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $590 won't hold! Another dump to $550 can be expected in 48hours  (Read 4957 times)
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 12:09:53 AM

We are always in the down trend of $1200 to $0 which started from last year, $6xx is already the top bubble we can reach after all these Dead Cat Bounces

Good one. I hope price crashes too. I need to buy back some cheaper coins.

tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 12:10:24 AM

Why is 24 July a mythical date?

The last two bubble peaks were 234 days apart. The 24th was 234 days after the last one. I think the world is just a teensier bit less predictable than that.

Aha, yes, I see now why he it called it "mythical".  Thanks for the explanation.
CoinsCoinsEverywhere

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 12:35:34 AM

A troll quoting another troll, classic.   Roll Eyes

Hehe, best comment so far, i like those apocaliptic prophesies. A dump to 550 can be true but downtrend from 1200 to 0 really? Cheesy
I, too, am hoping that the price continues upward.  But you can't completely discount the possibility that we're headed to 0 (or at least close to it).  Purely from a trading perspective, we're not.  But there's always the possibility of unexpected bad events that could lead to things like the banning of bitcoin worldwide.
Carra23
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Need a campaign manager? PM me

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 12:39:13 AM

We are always in the down trend of $1200 to $0 which started from last year, $6xx is already the top bubble we can reach after all these Dead Cat Bounces

You lost all credibility by saying 0 there. Its simply not going to happen, every point it goes down its exponentially harder to go down more.

I do think it might just reach 500. I am keeping some fiat handy just in case.
Benjig

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 12:41:17 AM

You lost all credibility by saying 0 there, Its simply not going to happen, every point it goes down its exponentially harder to go down more.

Well that prediction to 0 can be explained when you look at his username and you see "falling"  Cheesy
Carra23
Legendary

Activity: 980

Need a campaign manager? PM me

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 12:43:21 AM

You lost all credibility by saying 0 there, Its simply not going to happen, every point it goes down its exponentially harder to go down more.

And he lost the little credibility he left with that, when you look at his username and says "falling"  Cheesy

Thats what he meant? I thought he kept falling off his bed. Might actually be true though as it seems he may have got a head injury somewhere.
They do not even troll well these days Sad
vuduchyld

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 12:48:05 AM

Up or down...I am agnostic. Really don't care.

If it goes up, my stake grows in value and purchasing power.

If it goes down, I buy. Tough for me to buy right here, but we are close.
nextblast

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 12:54:22 AM

good to know, need to buy some cheap coins!
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 01:07:26 AM

There are so many unseen things happening that it is impossible to predict. If it goes down I will scoop up some cheap bit coin. If it goes up I will simply hold on to it.

tooil

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:42:51 AM

Hoping the same.

Will scoop up some in the 300-400 range. Not going to buy at this level.
gmx95

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:57:58 AM

Makes me wonder if you are going to see $1000 this year....

Bitcoin and Litecoin trading platform. Up to 100% deposit bonus. Fund with credit card. http://novafxtrading.com/bitcoin-trading
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 07:09:00 AM

Hoping the same.

And if it rallies like a mad man into 5 digits only to crash down to mid four digits you'd still agree that buying at this level is a bad move?  See, idk what's going to happen, but this logic of "i hope it crashes so i get more cheap coins" seems a hell of a lot riskier than just cost averaging irrespective of price.
fran2k

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 07:53:23 AM

A troll quoting another troll, classic.   Roll Eyes

Same kind of guys that panic dumped in the peak at $2, hehe.

Sell cheap, we´re are buying.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 08:25:42 AM

5000 BTC worth of support on bitstamp alone from here to $550.

Good luck with that lol

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

giveBTCpls

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 10:21:39 AM

All of this just means more and more opportunities for smart long run sighted people to keep collecting more and more Bitcoin. Can't wait to see how the Ethereum thing turns out. Hope Vitalik doesn't pull a Karpeles on the investors.

needFREElunch

Activity: 196

Hi

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:28:40 AM

I really think the OP is just trolling.

thehappybtc

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 12:00:57 PM

First day here for me but I think I've just recognized the first troll of the forum. Cheesy

♬-♬-♬-♬ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ Earn up to 0.05 btc/week by posting in the LTB forum!!! ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ♬-♬-♬-♬ --------->
<--------- LTB coin now traded on Poloniex!!!
franckuestein
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130

Truth will out!

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 01:24:57 PM

First day here for me but I think I've just recognized the first troll of the forum. Cheesy

It's just people that want to buy at low prices because they haven't done before.
They're spreading some FUD, so we have to ignore them,  Cheesy it's the best thing that we can do haha.

[ AVAILABLE SIGNATURE SPACE ]
CoinsCoinsEverywhere

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:30:25 PM

Hoping the same.

And if it rallies like a mad man into 5 digits only to crash down to mid four digits you'd still agree that buying at this level is a bad move?  See, idk what's going to happen, but this logic of "i hope it crashes so i get more cheap coins" seems a hell of a lot riskier than just cost averaging irrespective of price.
I think it depends on how much capital you have and your general strategy.  It sounds to me like tooil is just being patient, which is a very good virtue to practice in trading and investing.  Such a strategy reduces overall risk of loss considerably.  The trade-off, of course, is that your risk of missing a big rally is greater.

But really, at the moment, it doesn't look like we're going anywhere fast, so patience seems wise.  I know things can turn on a dime, but we've had loads of positive news lately, and none of it has been enough to make BTC break $700.  We need either some news that's a real game-changer or some major market to open up (country, investment fund, ETF, etc.) to move us higher.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:46:51 PM

That would be great. I just spent 1.2BTC at $620. I would love to replace them at $500. A fall to 0 is laughable and shows a lack of understanding, but when the price goes down I buy. This strategy has never failed me. I have yet to loose a penny.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: